Anyone using the coffee bean extract endorsed by Dr. Oz

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

....for weight loss?

I've been taking it since Saturday and find that I'm waking up every night around 1:30....I usually don't wake up during night so I'm pretty sure it's from the extract.

Let me know how it's been working for you. Thanks!

Dahlonega, GA

Yeah , I wanna know too .

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I've been taking it for about 10 days. 800 mg in 2 capsules. Seedsower, are you taking it at night? It should be less caffeine than 1/2 cup of coffee, but take it in the morning, anyway, if you can.

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

I've been using the liquid extract that you put under the tongue. Once with breakfast, once at lunch.

The sleep thing must be from something else as I haven't taken the extract for several days and I'm still waking up.....

Have you lost any weight in the ten days?

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Too scared to step on the scale....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Anything that Dr Oz pushes is always too good to be true

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I have lost about a pound a week since I started taking it in July.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

without doing anything else to change your diet or activity level?

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Pretty much. Definitely haven't been exercising more.

It is the pure green coffee bean capsule with svetol. I take 2 capsules, 800 mg each about 20 minutes before dinner and sometimes also before lunch.

I don't feel or look any thinner, but my clothes are getting loose. Scale says I have lost weight. I had put on a lot of weight from taking prednisone for a chronic illness, and it has been very difficult to lose.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

are you still taking those meds?

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I'm not taking prednisone right now; only take it when inflamed. Also take thyroid and three other prescription meds as well as supplements.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I'm thinking because you stopped taking the prednisone is why you are losing the weight you had gained when taking it, the coffee extract probably has nothing to with it.

If you get down to your weight before the med and you're still losing the weight then you'll know for sure

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Haven't taken prednisone for 3 year. Have been too heavy for much longer. There is no relationship. It is the first time I have been able to take off weight and hoe to keep it off.

The older we get, the more junk we end up taking.

Dahlonega, GA

Last year I did no carbs , no sugar , nothing fried , stayed on raw veggies three weeks and lost 16 lbs . Kept it off 9 mos 'till I tried not smoking again and packed it back on .

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Digger, the pure green coffee extract I use is a capsule. There are 60 in the bottle which I think is about $30. I usually take 2 a day together before my biggest meal. I have not cut down on the food I eat, and it has nothing to do with anything else I am taking. One pound a week is very, very slow, and I am still losing.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

1-2 lbs a week IS the weight loss you want, so it's not a shock to your body

This message was edited Mar 19, 2013 11:15 AM

Dahlonega, GA

Oh yes , one pound or so a week is so much better for you . In a year , that is a BIG loss . I'm back to giving it another try at quitting smokeing and just trying not to gain more . I just might look into the green coffee . Sounds so much healthier .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images