I don't have an UPLOAD PHOTO icon today. Is it just me?

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

I don't have an UPLOAD PHOTO icon today. Is it just me?

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

It says Choose a File, instead, I think they changed the wording.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

If it doesn't work, try shutting puter down and signing back in, but mine works- except on iPhone natch.

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

I don't have Choose A File either. It says You May Upload Up To 5 Images but there is no icon to upload anything and no hyperlink on the words. Hmmmm.

Talihina, OK

Am just testing to see if it works fror me Don't work for me either

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

I was told our browsers are fighting a program DG tried to use and you should contact DG- all I remember about the problem, but as far as browsers and my programs, yup, I am fighting this new infernal our antivirus is better than theirs and WE WANT to control your puter or we won't let you use your programs bs goin around right now, grrrrrr!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Everyone needs to peruse the Dave's Garden forum from time to time. Lots of good info and announcements there.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/dg/all/

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

Thank you, Stephanie. I've bookmarked Texas and always stay here. Good to know!

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

I 've just sent a DMail and the Upload Photo icon was there but still not here. Frustrating!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Sweetmommy? What are you using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mac?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I noticed when I was at work earlier and using IE, there was no button. However, here on FF, there's the choose a file button.

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

I WAS on IE but switched to Firefox & the icon is there. Now I'm back on IE and it's still not there.
Oh, and my name is Ramona. I couldn't think of a clever user name so I asked my 13 year old & got Sweetmommy. She probably wanted something at the time :)

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

my other computer has no issues on 'the choose a file' box, but I know I have corrupted files here cuz I cant even update Java, so this IE doesnt have the button that works, 1 out of 3 laptops-but the 3rd one is going to get its hard drive wiped clean as a starter, Have you tried updating Java if you have it?

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

I'll try that. Thanks, kitt!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

We have determined it is a browser issue, namely with older versions of IE. If you're still having problems and cannot swtich to Chrome or Firefox, please contact us through this link (below.) Include the browser version you're running and we'll try to offer troubleshooting tips for your situation: http://davesgarden.com/helpdesk/b_gardentalk/

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

The Choose a File icon shows now & I'm running IE on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

Thank you, Terry!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Yay! I'm glad it made an appearance for you - tthat's great news!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images