Photo by Melody

Mosaics and Stained Glass: Forced to sell stained glass etc.

Communities > Forums > Mosaics and Stained Glass
bookmark
Forum: Mosaics and Stained GlassReplies: 2, Views: 107
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
katzoe
Greenbrier, TN

August 27, 2012
7:57 AM

Post #9255327

Hello everyone. I have been a member here for quite a few years, and have enjoyed and been inspired by all the creatvity from the artists here. I really enjoyed doing mosaics for gifts and even sold a few pieces. But circumstances have forced me to have to sell my mosaic sg. The bulk of my stash is tiles, mostly 1/2", but do have some 3/4" and sg scrap. I have van gogh, mirror, clear, opaque sg. I have bagged everything, and am ready to sell. If you would be interested in buying part or all of my stash, you can contact me at k141001@aol.com. Thank you.

Bettypauze

Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

August 28, 2012
9:13 AM

Post #9256889

Sure wish I lived closer!!! Being in Canada just too expensive to ship
Toomuchglass
South Milwaukee, WI

February 1, 2013
9:42 AM

Post #9404850

Glass ( and everything ) is getting so expensive - someone like you can really help out a beginner. I hope people take advantage of it !

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Mosaics and Stained Glass Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I'm trying stained glass mosaics without grout! luckygardnr 14 Aug 23, 2012 3:05 PM
How is your shop set up? SandiTX 26 Aug 3, 2009 4:15 AM
Show us all your bowling balls! luckygardnr 263 Feb 18, 2014 11:30 PM
A Demonstration: Breaking Properties of Tempered Glass scooterbug 10 Aug 28, 2007 4:50 AM
Glass painting Vee8ch 3 Dec 12, 2007 3:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America