Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Mosaics and Stained Glass: Forced to sell stained glass etc.

Communities > Forums > Mosaics and Stained Glass
bookmark
Forum: Mosaics and Stained GlassReplies: 2, Views: 112
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
katzoe
Greenbrier, TN

August 27, 2012
7:57 AM

Post #9255327

Hello everyone. I have been a member here for quite a few years, and have enjoyed and been inspired by all the creatvity from the artists here. I really enjoyed doing mosaics for gifts and even sold a few pieces. But circumstances have forced me to have to sell my mosaic sg. The bulk of my stash is tiles, mostly 1/2", but do have some 3/4" and sg scrap. I have van gogh, mirror, clear, opaque sg. I have bagged everything, and am ready to sell. If you would be interested in buying part or all of my stash, you can contact me at k141001@aol.com. Thank you.

Bettypauze

Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

August 28, 2012
9:13 AM

Post #9256889

Sure wish I lived closer!!! Being in Canada just too expensive to ship
Toomuchglass
South Milwaukee, WI

February 1, 2013
9:42 AM

Post #9404850

Glass ( and everything ) is getting so expensive - someone like you can really help out a beginner. I hope people take advantage of it !

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Mosaics and Stained Glass Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I'm trying stained glass mosaics without grout! luckygardnr 14 Aug 23, 2012 3:05 PM
How is your shop set up? SandiTX 26 Aug 3, 2009 4:15 AM
Show us all your bowling balls! luckygardnr 273 Aug 27, 2014 6:35 PM
A Demonstration: Breaking Properties of Tempered Glass scooterbug 10 Aug 28, 2007 4:50 AM
Glass painting Vee8ch 3 Dec 12, 2007 3:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America