Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Plant Rescue Two: Ten Little Survivors and How They Grew: Quack grass

Communities > Forums > Article: Plant Rescue Two: Ten Little Survivors and How They Grew
bookmark
Forum: Article: Plant Rescue Two: Ten Little Survivors and How They GrewReplies: 1, Views: 9
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
clara36
Freeport, MN

August 27, 2012
6:21 PM

Post #9256296

how to rid lawn of quack
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

August 27, 2012
8:24 PM

Post #9256449

Clara, this forum is for discussing Audrey's article... you might try posting questions on one of the beginner gardening forums, such as Beginner Landscaping: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/b_landscaping/all/

As for quack grass, it's really annoying, and I have no idea how I'd try to get it out of a lawn area. Sorry!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Plant Rescue Two: Ten Little Survivors and How They Grew Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
You've inspired me orangegrovegirl 0 Aug 31, 2012 8:14 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America