-
AuthorContent
OldHomeplace
Oneida, KY

September 1, 2012
10:07 AM

Post #9261466

Hi folks,

I'm in the midst of writing an ebook focusing on home vegetable production inside high tunnels. My family and I have been doing so for several years, but I remember our frustration when we first began down the path to hoophouse production. There were lots of resources on the internet, but most of them were focused on market gardening.

We figured things out as we went along, but I would like to provide a helping hand to other prospective home gardeners so they don't have to reinvent the wheel. I want the book to be as inclusive as possible, however, and that's how you can help this project along!

I would appreciate any input that you may have as to what information would have proven helpful to you when you were a greenhouse novice. In exchange for your input, I'll be happy to provide you with a free copy of the ebook as soon as I finish final edits (expected completion in Fall 2012).

Thanks for your help!
Will

Thumbnail by OldHomeplace
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Greenhouse Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Online sources for greenhouse film? Terry 11 Oct 31, 2012 5:55 PM
Old Tomcat Sprays My Greenhouse Weezingreens 24 May 22, 2009 5:37 PM
Early 1900s Wm. H. Lutton Glasshouse Jersey City, NJ Abutilon 50 Jan 22, 2009 3:55 AM
Best greenhouse for the money JimKennard 90 Sep 22, 2012 8:54 PM
Santa Barbara Greenhouses? mysticwill 8 May 4, 2009 3:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America