Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Time for the Third Annual Dave's Garden Pixel County Fair!: Fair Contest Dates?

Communities > Forums > Article: Time for the Third Annual Dave's Garden Pixel County Fair!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Time for the Third Annual Dave's Garden Pixel County Fair!Replies: 5, Views: 29
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
haighr
Laurel, DE
(Zone 7a)

September 4, 2012
4:19 AM

Post #9264256

I thought I saw the dates for entries and selections somewhere, but now can't find them? When is the deadline for submissions and when does the judging begin please?

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 4, 2012
7:40 AM

Post #9264415

Oops! My bad.

Entries start on the 3rd and close on the 12th (voting begins as soon as the entries close) We'll get the exact time posted shortly.
haighr
Laurel, DE
(Zone 7a)

September 4, 2012
9:57 AM

Post #9264581

You know, I think I first read it on FB and then was looking here and didn't see it.
Gabi65
Newcastle(NSW)
Australia
(Zone 10a)

September 4, 2012
5:58 PM

Post #9265060

Can we look at the entries? I can't see how!
haighr
Laurel, DE
(Zone 7a)

September 5, 2012
5:02 AM

Post #9265486

Not yet. You can't look at the entries until the contest opens for judging on September 17. Right now you can only add or edit your own individual entries.

This message was edited Sep 5, 2012 7:03 AM

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 5, 2012
8:54 AM

Post #9265718

That's right. This gives everyone an even chance for winning. We'll open the whole contest to viewing once voting starts.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Time for the Third Annual Dave's Garden Pixel County Fair! Threads you might be interested in:

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America