Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Bulb prices at Veldheer's Tulip Garden?

Cutlerville, MI

I am planning on planting some spring blooming bulbs this fall and was pondering where to go when I remembered Veldheers, which is only 30 minutes away from where I live. I haven't been there since I was a teen and while I remember they had a huge selection of all types of bulbs, I have no idea about price and quality.
Has anyone purchased from there recently? How are prices compared to buying locally (not online) and how is the overall quality? Is this a good time to buy or should I wait a while? I am starting from scratch so I probably won't be buying tons since I don't really know what I am doing.

Cutlerville, MI

Hey WillysPerson;
I also live in Cutlerville, and I am not familiar with Veldheers. Where are they located? I would love to check them out also.
Thank you

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

They are a little pricy, but the quality is great. I go each spring and drool and end up buying too much. I just got the ones I ordered this past spring, huge tulip bulbs. The ones that I have bought in the past have bloomed for the past 10 years and are still going.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.