Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

CLOSED: It's a pajama party!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Come and show us what your jammies or night gowns look like!

Keep in mind we all can't find exactly what you may be looking for, but most of the time we get pretty close.
I will take names till 10 Sept. and mail out date will be 13 October.

Please mail your packages with DC# and send me the number when they are mailed, so I can keep track of them. Thanks

Taters55 ... Linda ~~~ Received
Bettypauze ...Betty ~~~ XL nightgown
lizrainey ... Liz ~~~ Received
Mud_Elf ... Kris ~~~ Received
Hartzell81 ... Heather ~~~ Received
heavenscape ... Jaye ~~~ Received
Goober_Fairy ... Kaitlyn ~~~ GIRLS size14 pjs or gown ~~~~ recieved
Tina_A ... Tina ~~~ Received
Tallulah_B ... Susan ~~~ Received

This message was edited Dec 4, 2012 8:31 PM

Thumbnail by taters55
(Susan) Calgary, AB(Zone 3b)

OH - I thought this was to be handmade..........
ok, shopping it is!

Victoria Harbour, ON

OMG Susan, you wouldn't have seen my name listed..lol

LindaKay did get my name and will start the search..will be on your side of the border Sept. 22nd so will post from there!

I got my name too!
I saw some lovely nighties Saturday, at the Heritage Village - very pretty & utilitarian........ says "ME" to a "T" lol
They were cotton, but sure that muslin was used in "those days" too.

Now, need to find my "buddy's" sleepwear lol

No,,they are not handmade, unless you want too!

There'd be no time - Bob hasn't started working on repairing the den wall, so in the meantime I don't have access to my sewing table.......unless I use the dining table and haul everything back and forth...........

Mount Pleasant, PA(Zone 6a)

I'm here. :) Now to shop. :). I saw a few nice pieces when I was doing last minute insane running for my sisters wedding.
I hope my partner likes what I pick. :) I'm a fan of silky nightgowns when I buy gowns so I'll prob send something along those lines.

btw - to my swap buddy....... I'm 5ft 1 1/2" tall, but like my nighties full-length, not shortie.......
This is going to be fun!!!! I'm looking forward to shopping for my buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hayward, CA

got my name too, going shopping this weekend.

Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL(Zone 7b)

I lost you all. I have been to sick to shop, but hope I can go next week with Goober. Her mom is going to meet me in Auburn if I feel better and we will shop and mail the same day.

No problem Kris, hope your feeling better soon!

oh yeah.......it's to be sent by Sept 22nd.....and mine's coming from Canada, so will take longer to get to my buddy......

I quite forgot to get it this weekend, so have to check out my buddy's requirements again, and shop today!

Looks like several of us are having finding certain types, and or colors, so I am going to extend the mail by date to 13 October. Please feel free to mail when you have everything ready, but I also understand that finding a specific color or type is hard this year. So take your time, you still have 3 more weeks.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Much appreciated!! Will be in Frankenmuth around deadline time, over 200 outlet stores, if I can't find it there I won't be able to find anywhere!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I have gathered the primary stuffs, but needing to add an extra touch to the box. Thanks for the extension!!

Your welcome!

hayward, CA

im almost ready, thank you for the extension

Smiths, AL

Finnley found a pj for my pj buddy

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

HEY ALL NEW SWAP FOR BULBS IS OPEN come check us out
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1282221/

hayward, CA

mine was delivered today

Can't wait to see what you shipped!

Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL(Zone 7b)

I am ready to ship out boxes this Friday. Will send conformation #s to you LK. My DB Mike has had some problems and we go to the hospital to get a pacemaker put in on the 17th. He is not allowed to drive or bend over or work or cook. So I have been doing everything for him. I am tired and Grumpy... Talk to everyone later.....

Victoria Harbour, ON

Looking forward to finding what I want in Frankenmuth this weekend and get it shipped out from your side of the border!!!

Sorry to hear about your Brother Kris. Sending prayers for him!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sending prayers as well Kris

sending prayers for your brother (and you, grumpy girl lol).
((((((((Kris))))))))

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Praying that the surgery will go well, Kris.

This is pj weather for sure. Liz, is that box heading my way? So ready for a new pair!

Betty, I'll take an Elvis pj :D Always want to sleep with a celebrity!!

Jaye - you want that in PINK? in honour of Breast Cancer month's colour? lol (couldn't resist!!)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Susan, I'll put up with P online, but not when I have to wear it!
Just talked to my gf who's a breast cancer survivor. She detests P too, but did concede to wear a shocking P tshirt for the BC awareness walk in Houston.
Poor girl!

awwwwwww poor girl! BUT, at least she's a survivor!
Whenever I see a pink house, I want to........ well, it isn't nice lol
I am NOT a fan of pink houses, and there's a pink mobile home in our park. Must be from the 60's..... that's when they had psychedelic colours eh?

Victoria Harbour, ON

I'll have to show you a photo of the recent breast cancer run my gals did a few weeks ago, even niece - 4 years old wore a pink bra over their clothing..

Tina, my pajama's arrived, and according to hubbies description they are Beatiful. As soon as I get back home next week, I will post pictures! Thanks so much!

pj's eh? looking forward to seeing them, LK!
I have my buddy's bought and ready to send..... sorry they will take so long in customs, but I will send them tomorrow.......!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'm sure LK couldn't wait to get back to try those PJs on.
Psst. LK, maybe hubby can model them for you?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning all,

Mine will be in the mail..looked and looked for something special for my partner, could not find anything..did manage to find the cutest trio set..hopefully she will love the set!

I'm packaging mine up to my buddy - I hope she likes it!!
Tried to follow instructions from her lol

Susan, your items were mailed out last Friday, hope it does not take too long to get there.

Well, who knows how long it will take to cross Customs, LK.....
The package will get here when it gets here :-)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I finished baking for my buddy...
will send out the box tomorrow, with DC of course. Would love to see her reaction!

DC???

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.