Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Moon-walking on Reunion, a trip to the Piton de la Fournaise.: Breathtaking Tour!!!!!

Communities > Forums > Article: Moon-walking on Reunion, a trip to the Piton de la Fournaise.
bookmark
Forum: Article: Moon-walking on Reunion, a trip to the Piton de la Fournaise.Replies: 1, Views: 2
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
luv2wok
Dutchess Counnty, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 11, 2012
5:06 AM

Post #9271708

Hello Jean-Jacques,
Wow, what a tour, what a walk. I had to try really, really hard to keep up, but happy and proud to say I kept up (was right behind you every step of the way).
Thanks for one of the most fantastic and breathtaking tour. Sure wish I was there in person.
Norma Chang, gardentowok

jjacques

jjacques
LE TAMPON
Reunion (French)

September 12, 2012
6:39 AM

Post #9272907

Hello Norma
Yes, I noticed you had to catch your breath but stayed close to the guide, hurra for you! Will ask you again for more tours!
Jean-Jacques

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Moon-walking on Reunion, a trip to the Piton de la Fournaise. Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wow. What an interesting tour. gloria125 1 Sep 7, 2012 9:43 PM
Great! cybercrone 2 Sep 12, 2012 6:36 AM
Fascinating! Noelle216 1 Sep 12, 2012 6:41 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America