Thomas Hawk

Mulberry, FL

Hes back on ebay selling his plants are cheap and really nice looking check him out. I just bought 4 for him and shipping under 50 dollars cheap enough

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Thx!

Mulberry, FL

Bid on crimson tears then I realized already have it lol

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

All he has right now are Rush tkts.

Mulberry, FL

He will have more soon

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I got a bunch of cuttings from him last fall, it got cold too soon and none of them rooted. I'm waiting anxiously for the Grassy Knoll fall sale!! Got my list ready!

Mulberry, FL

I bought from her a couple years ago Antashasia has not flowered yet and p victoria it has I bought a cloner theres not much I can't root. His prices were excellent I thought I paid 8.00 for a couple and 10.00 for a couple other. He has what hes calling plugs 3 rooted cuttings per pot there really rooted good. I bought from dreamweaver manta was root bound and Crimson tears was barely rooted. Just is starting to grow taking for ever

Mulberry, FL

There here super plants flying v is couple feet long Atropos and pura vida purple and Jennifer Grace

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I've bought from dreamweaver too. Nice plants. I would recommend her also.

Thumbnail by roxxanne
Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

speaking of who...
who is passiflorista from ST Pete... they have a pile of nice ones listed on E-Bay

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I've not gotten anything from them but they always have alot of nice stuff listed.

Mulberry, FL

I buy from him he has nice plants he was the person the grew Gail thats one of his he has quite a few crosses he's named

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images