1. Put Eyeliner on Upper Lids , This eyeliner tip for teenagers can actually work for any age! You always want to start with the upper lids. The reasoning behind that is because once you get the upper lids perfect, youíll be able to move on down to the lower lids and make any changes that you need to. So, play connect the dots and go with the upper lid first!
2. 2. Go from The outside Corner to in ,When you are about halfway through putting the eyeliner on your upper lid, go ahead and stop and start pulling the eyeliner in from the outside corner. The reason for this is because it will give you some lift and will cause a little curve. This eyeliner tip for teenagers is a great one to use for casual and cool or dramatic and chic!
3. Accentuate Your Eyes, Donít Hide The Youth , One of the biggest mistakes that a lot of teenagers make when they are dealing with eyeliner is they line so, so much and lose a lot of the youth behind your eyes. So girls, just remember to accentuate your eyes, donít try to hide behind the liner! 4. Less Is More , this eyeliner tip for teenagers actually goes hand-in-hand with #3. Less is more ladies! In the way of all makeup actually. Your skin is at itís prime and even if you do have some blemishes, there are tons of different ways to hide it. So all you teenagers, make sure that you use less makeup versus more!
5. Use Browns & Greens, Not a Lot of Black , Now this eyeliner tip for teenagers might not work for every single look, but girls, in your teens, itís the time to experiment, so why not try some browns and greens to really amp up your look? For me, I have green eyes, so these two colors really bring out the green and highlight my eyes! Play around a bit girls! [url=http://healthcoconut.com/eye-lash-enhancement/idol-lash/]i lashes[/url]
6. When Doing Cat Eyes, Use Liquid , Now, if you are planning on doing cat eyes, which is absolutely one of my favorite eyeliner looks, just use some liquid eyeliner. That way you can really, really get the effect of cat eyes and it can be extremely smooth. For me, I like any and all Maybelline liquid eyeliner, it stays put girls!
7. Use a Smudger , If you are really looking for a great eyeliner tip for teenagers , make sure that you are using your smudger! Eye pencils that have a smudger on the other end make it really easy to use! The smudger can actually be used to wipe away a bit of the eyeliner that might be misplaced or not straight!
8. Use Your Eyeliner under Your Lashes on The Bottom Lid . Finally, the last eyeliner tip for teenagers that weíre going to talk about is using your eyeliner pencil right under your eyelashes on your bottom lid. When you place the eyeliner along the inner rim of your eyes, your eyes can actually look closed, but just along the lashline can really highlight your eyes!
Here's a tip for you teenagers...you don't need the eyeliner, (if needed) just stick with some mascara
makeup is over rated, make sure you go with mineral makeup and keep all those cancer causing chemicals off your face