-
AuthorContent
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 17, 2012
4:13 PM

Post #9278146

Hello Felines, I have decided to throw my hat in the ring, and run for Prsident, on the Feline ticket, and run against Dubs the dog, who belongs to Dick Morris.Those of you who get Dick Morris lunch viedo, you know what I mean.Dubs is representing the K9 ticket, and will be a tough one to beat.The main reason for dat, is Dubs daddy is far more informed, than my daddy, but I'm the one running, not daddy.
I know some of you know me, and you know that I'm all Simeeser, and totaly run my house. Not only do i have charge of my house, but know where every thing belongs, and see to it that its in its place.
To have a meeser cat running the country might sound bad to the K9 party, but believe me the country will be in better hands
I am going to need a good campaign maniger, and even a vice Pres, to run wiff me.

Brovers, we can do it, and make this country, that we love, a better place to live. You all knows that Felines do not gets pushed.
Simon, of Struggleville, (a small subburbe of Danielsville).

Thumbnail by mqiq77   Thumbnail by mqiq77
Click an image for an enlarged view.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 17, 2012
6:38 PM

Post #9278293

I'm voting for Simon!!! Simon, Simon, he's our cat, He'll do right and that is that!!

(and it's not becaz he's my boyfrend!)

Iris,
who will gladly become first kitty.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 17, 2012
7:09 PM

Post #9278313

Oh Look at that Iris, jumpin right in and assumin the position.

Simon...I think you would do a might good job, if ya cood gets yourself under control and not eggskape the house.

You have my vote.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 17, 2012
9:07 PM

Post #9278424

Oh, Thank you my love, Iris. You will make the prettiest First Kitty in the US of A, and we will see to it that the stores stock the large bag of "Temptaions", my favorite treat. That is salmon flavored.
Us feline party has a big responsibility, where the country is concerned.We have, without a doubt, more homeless, and hungry, on the streets, than any other speciese.
Wiff all the wasted tax dollars, we could nuter, and feed all the homeless, and gain control of the "run-a-way" population.
One of the greatest problems with our country, is that humans don't want to know the problems. I will do all I can to make people care. I have experience with dat.
I am for vetspitles, at every shelter.Thats really needed.

Huck, I know I can count on you.Thank you, for your suport. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Click the image for an enlarged view.

torriesmom
New York, NY
(Zone 6b)

September 17, 2012
9:26 PM

Post #9278443

Mom and I vote for SIMON!.

Torrie
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 17, 2012
11:16 PM

Post #9278500

Dis is Camou from the Finger Lakes in NYS. Ifs yous can promise us all Temptations on the counter we wants yous can get my vote too. I will get after my slugs of a brother Scotch, de lard butt to votes for you too. He is all about food. My adopted sister Stitches will do whatsever I tells her to do or elses I will give her a wack in the behinds. Girls yucks.

1-- me and my brodder Scotch, I's the big beautiful fluffy one.

2--me on de roof.

3--my adopted sister and Scotch's real sister, Stitches doing what she does best when she is not bringing chippies into de house. Oh, how we loves dose chippies.

Thumbnail by Joyous   Thumbnail by Joyous   Thumbnail by Joyous      
Click an image for an enlarged view.

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 18, 2012
7:00 AM

Post #9278698

Ok - I will vote for you, Simon. Cats rule, Dogs drool!

Camou - do you and your brother wants to join the Nah-Nah Brotherhood of Manly Cats here on DG? No girls allowed! (But the girls do have their own club -- somewhere here.)

Scotch looks like my brother, Sampson Thunderpaws - is he a Maine Coon?

Wallingford
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 18, 2012
8:04 AM

Post #9278771

Meow Wallingford, I would like to join the Nah-Nah Brotherhood of Manly Cats. I will ask my brother but as long as you don't make loud noises I am sure he will join too. I am the one that looks like a Maine Coon, my momma was a Himalayan and I don't know my dad. I had a half sister that I look just like. Her name was Ashes but one of the things with the 4 round things got her in front of our house 3 years ago.

Scotch and Stitches came here from the Virgin Islands. My slaves daughter lived there and found us as kittens. When she and her houseband moved to CA we came to live with Gramma and Grampa. It has been hard for them to keep warm but they are gettin better at it.

Thank you so much for the invite, I am not sure how often moms will let me on here. She spends a lot of times here.

Camou

Thumbnail by Joyous

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 18, 2012
8:26 AM

Post #9278790

CAMO... that 's a wheel box that got Ashes, they are danjerous and we arnt lowwed out becaz mom is pair-a- noyds and thinks we wont be carefull.

I dont want to go out anyway. Life is good in here.

How old do you haf to be to vote? I am only 4 and 3/4. I think thats old enuf.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 18, 2012
8:46 AM

Post #9278811

Camou - below is a link to the Nah-Nah Brotherhood thread. Speaking for the brothers (which I can because I am the king) we will be happy to have you and your brother as brothers. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1267288/

Oh - and I have a sister and she saw your picture and thought you had beautiful eyes. She wants to know if you have a special lady in your life or if you are open to corresponding with a attractive *cough cough* mature lady.

Wallingford

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 18, 2012
8:47 AM

Post #9278813

I smells trouble

Tao
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 18, 2012
10:58 AM

Post #9278945

Camou, and Scotch, so good to meets you. My daddy been through your area, over 1,000 island, and into Canada, (He can't remember the name of that old city, but he really enjoyed it).
I is so glad yous has met our King, Wallingford, he is a cool dude.

I thanks all yous for supporting me for President, and I likes chippies too. Ny brother, Baggy chases them till they are so out of breath, then lets them looses. He can hunt, but can't kill.

Tao, why do's you smell trouble ? I thinks ebberbody will be alright. Simon

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 18, 2012
12:14 PM

Post #9279043

Wallingford luking for a date for his sister...Simon is alrady tooked by Iris, doncha know?
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 18, 2012
5:23 PM

Post #9279349

Torrie, sorry To have missed you, in my reply, I will not over looks anybody. I was afraid you might think, I might be bashing women. No, not I.Wommens are very important on the issues, they keeps things strieght.
Torrie, would you concider being my secretary? I needs one. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 19, 2012
6:45 AM

Post #9279814

I be thinkin' all youse heethins are needin some spiritchool help...I has taken the veil and you may call me "Sista Kitty"...I'se even wearin' my reeligis klose and my new veil. You kin all genuflekt to me and I will heer yer konfeshins...all this politikal stuff is bound ta be on the shady side and ya'll gonna have tons to konfess...

Thumbnail by Anna_Z

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 19, 2012
7:00 PM

Post #9280574

"Sista Kitty", you looks lik Baggy did, when he gots loss under the crawl space of de house.
Its true dat politicks is dirty, but I wash in clean water, sted of muddy water, and I has to be honest, or my daddy will sure find me out. Now I knows dat confesson is good for de soul, but it always pays to stay fessed up.I thinks I'll add dat to ma platform too. Simon, of struggleville, your next President
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 19, 2012
7:41 PM

Post #9280610

Simon...I sneeked by my mom when she had the door open agin...mom is gettin old and slow and I'ze faster than her...ennyway, I goed down in the seller agin and waz up on the fernis pipes...I musta got'em all kleen yesterday kuz ther was nutti' on my whiskers when I sneeked by mom when she opened the door agin and I come back 'bove stairs. I tells ya, Simon...all that sneekin' round made me 'zausted and I had to have me a sunshine sleep.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 19, 2012
8:32 PM

Post #9280671

I'M sure of dat, does you thunk you wants to clean de pipes again ? Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 25, 2012
8:56 AM

Post #9285968

Hey Felines, I needs more support.Time is winding low, and there is issues to tackle, baby kittens to kiss, and dirt to dig on my aponant, Dubs, only I can't find any.He is, after all, a modle pooch, and well, I'm a cat, and a meeser at that.
I do try to keep order, around here, after all, I reported Mitzi forknocking over daddy's shoe rack, and turning over the quilt rack, dat he made out of too narrow boards.Momma said that would happenDaddy told her that he didn't have any 2x12's, what ebber that is, and I better learn, cause Pres. need to know ebrething, or act lik they doez. Simon, Feline party Presidentuial candidate

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 25, 2012
9:14 AM

Post #9285991

Pooches is not ekwipt to run things. Thatz MY 'pinyin.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 25, 2012
10:06 AM

Post #9286056

Dont forgets that dogs is tail chasers...and nothing they can do with the dang thing when they catch it. SO, that said...cats don't chase tails unless there is
an issue with it. They chase mice...to rid the houwze and yard of vermin..

Simon for Purrrezident!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 25, 2012
2:32 PM

Post #9286237

Goggies chases cars too but I dint ever see one catch one.
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

September 25, 2012
3:40 PM

Post #9286286

Hi Simon u handsum thing...Ize an older Suthern Lady. Ize in that Red Hat age group now. I nose how to vote.
I'm voting for Simon!! Come on all yoze lazy house cats lets vote fur Simon. "Simon, Simon, he's our cat, He'll do right and that is that!! " I like yer slowgun "Iris". Hope you git ta bee first kitty.

"Pins"
A Real Suthern Lady cat.

Thumbnail by picabo

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 25, 2012
4:20 PM

Post #9286303

Ohhh, I like your hat!! If I gets to be first kitty, can i borry it to ware for the inogerashun???

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 25, 2012
4:23 PM

Post #9286307

Iris...you iz too yung for the red hats...you gotta wear purkle ones. BUT wait...Red white and blue woods bee very purrrty.

DaisyMay
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

September 25, 2012
4:45 PM

Post #9286325

Iris, dis is mi favrit hat, butt I wood bee prowd fur u 2 borry it to ware for the inogerashun. I noes I coud git the Lady to puts a wite flour on it fur U. If she dont I'd mak a run line in does faincy hose she puts on her feet. Dont tell her dough.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 27, 2012
7:38 AM

Post #9287815

I is gonna do the bestest job, for the feline world.We are just too "on top of things", to let dogs run the U.S.of A.
Cats are too loving, and honest, and a BIG improvment over what we got now.Maybe "His" dog should take over.Some time the furbies get more done, than hoomans.My hooin dad would gets a lot started, and be busy, as a bee, but not gettin much done.

I have my eye on three brovers, that I has to chose, for running mate. I hopes to makes the choice, by Sat., of this week.(Tigger, and Baggy, are out, and we already has one like Baggy in the WH now.)

Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 27, 2012
8:29 AM

Post #9287869

You bedder not be getin polytikal abowt the wite howse Simon, cuz wat we got is bedder than the dum guy we had befor.

and you best be thinkin bout getting a runnin mayt that isn't a GUY cuz guys is wats starts all the wars and dont care about importent stuff.

Im just sayin

Iris
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 27, 2012
10:11 AM

Post #9287976

Simon - maybe you should make a campaign ad like this cat did: http://youtu.be/CvQPzmoKuBk
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 27, 2012
5:34 PM

Post #9288308

I sees I'm gona need Mitzi's tux. I could act kool, in dat.
I hadn't given it much consideration, but the Idea of a female would be a good sugjestion. Maybe I gots lots to thunk about.

I knows what, lets vote on who will be my running mate. Lets hear some nomination Felines. Simond
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 27, 2012
6:59 PM

Post #9288374

Hmmmm...well, guess it ain't gonna be me...I thinks the running daze of da Pipster are gone! I jist kinda plods along.

Pip
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 27, 2012
9:49 PM

Post #9288505

Ebber one counts, and sometime it is better to plott, than make hasty decissons. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 29, 2012
5:16 PM

Post #9290290

I's been dooing some heart mercy thinking, and I gots the sitiation figured out.I has noticed that it only the smart people who creates all the problems in de world, and I has good news for all felines. I has nebber been acused of being too smart, and dat make me a better canidet.I can run on the "not so smart platform".
Thunk about it, has you met a stuffed shirt know-it all, that you could like, and call a friend? NO, and me nether.I campagn for salmon flavored "Temtations", and make it the national treat.
I is so proud of the fact that I is not a smart cat, that make ebberybody uneasy, and carry on stuffy conversations, and cause most of the worlds problems.I'm glad I'm not smart. Simon for President.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 29, 2012
6:54 PM

Post #9290394

I gots a good idea for those that thinks they is soooo smart to be prezzident...let's all go eat something nasty...grass, mebbe, and then go hork on their shoes. They wood all sez that we be dumb kitties...wa-la...Simon can be prezzident cuz he not be smart. Bwhahahahaha...isn't dat too funny? Ya know, I figger the problem iz that hoomans thinks too much. Not sleepin' in sunpuddles and wantin' snuggly time with their furpursens...alwez gotta be doin' sumpin...no time ta just "be".
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 30, 2012
4:48 AM

Post #9290681

Simon - my moms read what you wrote about smart people and hot tea flew outa her nose. It was funny!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 30, 2012
5:29 AM

Post #9290698

Mom mom hads abouts the same reakshion from Simons news there...he might be onto something. My moms now smart, so wee is all safe. hehehe

I gotta go...whirlymachine is going and givin me a hedache...another human child coming back home today. I think Mom might gets in the nip.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 30, 2012
9:02 PM

Post #9291605

Dats a nutter thing, you gives me ideas, Huck. anotter of my campagn promices, is for all humans to grow cat ni[p. That will help the tensions, and cause less stress, and we all have better out look on issues, what confronts us. I would be de most lay back pres, what ebber been seen. Humans would say; Hey Simon, yo sore is a good President, and ebber body loves you.
Den I will need to bring peaces in all the countrys in the world. Now I knows dat there some peoples who don't wants to lik anybiody else, and even kick peoples, cause day trying to be mean. I would have no problem sending Baggy there, to trip some of those kind of people. Baggy don't has problemns wid peoples, he just walks under them, and they trips, cause he be where dare foot be. For long, peoples will has more respect, and soon de world will get along wiff each udder.Friends can be made in strange ways. I'm on a feline roll, and Dubs better watch out, cause Simon is campaigning, wiff de help of all his DG friends.

All dis campaigning and too much reading de news knocks me outs. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 1, 2012
5:53 AM

Post #9291851

Dats a presidential power nap you taking, right?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 1, 2012
6:16 AM

Post #9291882

Now I don't knows about growing the nip for ebberybody...Axl is MEAN on nip and mom can'ts even tuches him till he comes off his nip cloud. Takes hours...

Yeah...thats a power nap for sure.

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 1, 2012
6:22 AM

Post #9291890

Huck, kin I be the keeper of the 'nip???? I iz vewy 'sponsible.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 1, 2012
6:27 AM

Post #9291895

Hmmm...I don'ts know...we mites haz to have a vote. Nips koods be a controlled substance...I gotta check
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 1, 2012
7:16 AM

Post #9291954

And if'n yooze do a background check, I spoze I'ze not elligible...since I come'd from the hoomane sosiety, I'ze kwestchinable background. *sigh*...I'ze gonna go take a nap.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 1, 2012
7:18 AM

Post #9291957

Ohhh no, hoomane sosiety is NOT kweshitionable...they is honorable. Them kitties and dogs come with MORE love and unnerstanding...along with strays...than any others on this errth. They is what you call grapefull...

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 1, 2012
8:05 AM

Post #9292032

Oh, and I IS totally grapefull for my hooman mummy and dad...they loves me SO much, and I don't even skratch my mummy when she calls me Pipsie. I mean, that is just too joovinil, but I loves my forevver home here, so I lets her call me Pipsie. Dad sumtimz calls me "da Pipster"...dat not so bad, kinda gives me a gangsta sound.

Pip
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2012
8:12 AM

Post #9292037

Simon saze; dar be so much good in de worst of us, and so much bad in de best of us, dat poo on de restof us, what say anythong abouts any of us.Come on peoples, we be Cats ! Simon, and don'ts forgets to vote
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2012
8:32 AM

Post #9292064

Hey dar brover Camou, hopes one of dem "Finger" lakes don'ts grab you, and takes you under.I has,(we) has been missing you.Hopes you still conciders me for de President, I sore needs all three of yo votes.
Let us, ooh, X squess me, I don'ts lik lettus, disreguard, as day say in polysticks, All gets involved wiff de most importaniest E lection ebber.

Simon says; Better a few treats, in loves, dan a yard full of chippie monks, wid strife.

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 1, 2012
9:17 AM

Post #9292142

Simon, I thinks you are wize beyond your ears. You haz my vote!
Thor
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 1, 2012
9:56 AM

Post #9292205

Simons, sorry I has not been around. Moms is stingy with the puter. We three iz recovering from an offuls day yesterday. Moms and Dads big boy and wifey was here with their new dog. Offuls slobbery, wild, stoooopid and such a dog! He scares me and Scotch somethings terrible. He's de replacement dog for their other one that went to doggie heaven. For a dog the old one was not bad buts still a dog.

Moms is nots sure about dis one either. First time here he widdled in de house on her bookcase and den barked and barked till moms called her son to comes and get him. Dhey was doggie sittin him.

We three is behind you Simon all the way.

Simon Simon he is our Cat on hims we will hangs our hat!!!

Camou

Thumbnail by Joyous

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2012
3:54 PM

Post #9292720

Ooh Camou, yo has a nice fire box.We all love ours, and daddy said dat he need to get the chimny cleaned.Daddy use to do dat, so easy, den lost his ballance, and doesn't feel safe on the roof, though he did las ear, and momma nagged him, till he say he will jumps off de roof.
All us likes de fire box, and sleeps near it.Daddy afraid we will get cooked.
Thanks for your vote, and we will be working hard. Simon

My brover Tigger, and me enjoying the fire box.

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 1, 2012
6:27 PM

Post #9292933

Ohhh Ohhh...my Tigger in a centerfold spread in front of the fire box...

I thinks i am going to swoon...

DaisyMay
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2012
8:31 PM

Post #9293103

Dear Daisy may, Tigger saved my complete sanity this evening, as the chickens were finding their spot.
I hears this noise, lik I nebber has heard, and here is this thing, dat can climb, and eat de leaves from de vines, and it was all streached out.I frize, I axk Tigger if he ebber seen sompin lik dat.He told me he had, but wasn
't sure what they do.I axked Tigger, if it was the thing, what was commin on de earth, to bring abouts the end of time.After all, it had horns comming out of itys head, and it was white all ober.I has heard daddy telling momma abouts this beast, in de black book, dat daddy takes to church, and dat it comming on de earth.
Tigger told me dat he had heard tell of de things in de Bible Book, dat daddy read, and said dat daddy not to worried, about what comming. Daddy said he was more in to living, lik he should, and all dat the word "Beast " is, would mean "living creature". I's told Tigger dat I don'ts know about no creature, and he said, dat daddy, momma, he, and I were all creatures. I said about what kind of creature is eating up ebber thang. Tigger said it was the neighbors goat, dat gots out, and nots worrie. I sure is glad Dat Tigger's not too smart too. I axk Baggy, and he said it looks lik dat creature too. I still running for Pres., and desire your votes.
De Great Creator sore must has a sence of humer, tos make goats. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 10, 2012
10:36 AM

Post #9301577

Simon - What is your position of Big Bird?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 10, 2012
4:02 PM

Post #9301789

I haz thought and thought...about the Big Bird issues. And all I can come up with...either a BIG beer can chicken...or best served with blue cheese!!

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 10, 2012
4:03 PM

Post #9301792

AOOOOWWWWCCCCCH.

I haz to reetraact that statement...as my mmama haz me by the ear...and said since I iz a "little red monster" I better behave.

The bird stays...he helped my Mom sing and reed and be a good mom.

HUCK
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 10, 2012
4:24 PM

Post #9301802

Nobuddy here gots goats...i has never seen no goats. Mebby they just lives in Jawja where you and Simon lives???

Pip
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 13, 2012
5:26 AM

Post #9303774

Hey Simonz, we don't knows anything abouts goats but we is waiting to votes for you and your running/napping partner. Who is he? We cantz remember.

Camou and Scotch

Thumbnail by Joyous

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 13, 2012
10:18 PM

Post #9304455

Hello, this is Simon, and I has decided just to let the nation go to the dogs. I is pulling outs. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 13, 2012
10:42 PM

Post #9304464

Oh, Simon, that iz jist plane not rite. Why iz yew given up?

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 14, 2012
7:10 AM

Post #9304651

OH Simon, why on errrth woods you do that!! I know this seems hopelesses sometimes, but...the world will just go to biscuits and baconbits if you do that!!!

Come on Simon, its almost to the votin booth time...Have some nip tea and rethinks this

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 14, 2012
7:31 AM

Post #9304660

Dogs???? DOGS????? This thinkin' jist boggles the 'maginashun. Us feelines cannot let DOGS run things...they jist will make atroshis messes of it all.

Pip
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 14, 2012
5:22 PM

Post #9305192

In truth, it seemed lik I had no one with me, and it is ways too muches to handle alone.
I needs a VP running mate.
I needs a manager.

Ifs we can do dat, we can beat ole Dubs, de dog. Simon

I guesses I's will quit hiden, and come outs, and rally de troops.Simon for President, (agian)

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 14, 2012
5:41 PM

Post #9305214

Me, me...(waving paw wildly)...puleeze let me be your publissity pussycat! My mummy kin helps me rite up stuff an' make up posters...My mummy has had lots of 'sperience riting stuff. Oh, mebbe I should asks...kin hoomans help?

Pip
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 14, 2012
10:27 PM

Post #9305510

I thoughts dat cats controled the thoughts of humans. Sure, Pip, yous sounds lik a real good publessiness. My daddy really thinks I should be de president, cause I controls ebber thing in de house. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 14, 2012
10:33 PM

Post #9305512

I has three fella cats, dat I would lik to be my running mate. Ifs they will, they can xprees their intensions, and we's will consider one. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 15, 2012
6:43 AM

Post #9305692

Does they need a publissity deebate? Kin I 'range one?...mebbe we kin git one of the gurrl kitties to keeps them frum slingin' the litter all over when they is makin' their intenshuns known for vice-kitty.

Pip
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 15, 2012
8:56 AM

Post #9305844

Well Pip, thats another good issue.I must confess, that I likes to keep order in the litter box, and din I lets daddy know.
Be more select, in using the litter box.

Yes, pipster, we needs a non litter slinging debate. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 15, 2012
9:49 AM

Post #9305931

Well, we is cats, and have much more mannerz than those hoomans does for campain ishues...we is sivvilized and way above litter-slingin'...an' we iz better than dogs cz we don't go sniffin' butts either.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 15, 2012
11:51 AM

Post #9306102

Boy, thats a real pluss !!
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 15, 2012
2:24 PM

Post #9306278

An' I don't even wanna get into the leg thing with dogz. Eewww...ya never gonna see one of us katz doin' THAT.
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 15, 2012
5:54 PM

Post #9306469

ewwww, dat is discussting. New granddog tried dat a time or two and grownup boy puts him right down for its.

Simons, yous can do dis thing we is behind you.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 16, 2012
12:39 PM

Post #9307196

Yucks ! We don'ts send our messages by car ( Tire ) either.Its equilly gross, when de reciever get de message.
Yous should see Baggy out side, wiff daddy.Baggy loves daddy, and is jelious of any body, what looks at him.I, or maybe it was Tigger, reported a " Bad " RIR chicken, dat beat up the new rooster, and made him run hide, so daddy puts her outs, and named her Mayble Murfy, and she been outs, and at the time, daddy didn't care whats happening to her.She the one what beat up Baggy.Now Mable loves daddy, and sits wiff him, on the bench.Baggy sit on de other side of daddy, and momma say we needs a poicture of dat.
All dis is annutter reasons why I's make good President, cause I gros's up in dis family, and how many families goes gets de paper, on a 4 wheeler, wiff a chicken ridding it, wiff daddy ? Dats uses, Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 16, 2012
1:49 PM

Post #9307275

Whoa, Simon...you must lives in a real ekwil hooman howse. Guess you can relate to all speshies an' their kwerks. "Simon for Prez".

Pip
ps...that is yer first campain "poster", in case yew didn't figger it out.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 18, 2012
8:05 AM

Post #9308812

Simon sez, have more hoomans to teaches there cats to use the hooman litter box; becauses dogs drink outta d' toilet.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 18, 2012
8:10 AM

Post #9308821

Oh, Simon, this iz jist way too funny...I kin sees it all now.

Pip
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 25, 2012
9:14 AM

Post #9315011

Mark Twain says its best, "Close makes the man, cause naked peoples has very little influence on society ".

I still is ready for any debates yous has. I won out on treat demands this morning, wiff daddy. I knows Tigger gets more treats, cause he, and daddy has this special conection, and besides, Tigger is bigger than anyone.I just can't sees him as a feral.
Simon for President
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 25, 2012
9:30 AM

Post #9315029

Ohhhh...Simon, so's that Twainie guy is sayin' fer us..."fur makes the catz, but nobody is gonna votes for nekkid kitties?" Jist don't find yerself a Sphinx cat for vice prezzident...ooooo...that is WAY skarey. Course he couldn't hide nuttin' underneath, could he? Wood be hard fer me to make publissity for a nekkid kitty running mate...

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 25, 2012
9:52 AM

Post #9315059

Mark Twain is a smarts man...I iz named from his book Huckleberry Finn...Tom Sawyer. SO thats a good quote.

I woods like to debates the soft food/hard food ishue...and that we shood gets both all day long. Along with treets.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 25, 2012
5:27 PM

Post #9315431

Your on, Huck, does we starts today, or tmorrow?
I has sampled all the treats, and Its "Temtations ", salmon flavor.
We eats the best food for our conditions. No mousers, or birdies.
Our food is prepaired, thank you very much. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 25, 2012
5:38 PM

Post #9315449

Me 'n the gurl catz here don't get soft food. We jist gets Science Diet...that's what mummy sez the name is. We likes it alot. Mummy sez we might gets moist food when we have no teefs.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 25, 2012
7:22 PM

Post #9315544

Well, tooday Mom had to take my liddle brudder Axel to the vetspital. AND...they had a food diskussion also. (besides the fact he needs a diet)
and the VetDoctor told Mom that he needs...more moist food...and more water in his food/diet. That him has crystals in his bladder/urine and it is causing
ishuuus.

SO, we gots a vote here for more soft food. HOWEVERs, 3 of us feelines here...is allergic to fish. We eat salmon or tuna treats...and we accck all over
the place. What the heck is that for a cat!!!

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 26, 2012
5:39 AM

Post #9315771

Huck - me and Sampson have crystal issues, too sometimes. My moms buys us EVO canned food because it comes in BIG cans and has no grains. She buys a case at a time and there are four kinds and none of them have fish. (Drat) Then she makes us a little gravy in our bowls so we gets more water. --Wallingford

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 26, 2012
6:25 AM

Post #9315821

Wallingford Dude, thank you for that info...Mom will be gratededful. Does she orders it online or at a store...and does the four kinds come in one case or do you has to buy one case ats a time. We refuse to eats the same food ebberyday or we accck and snub mom. We is speshal.

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 26, 2012
6:49 AM

Post #9315839

Huck, Brother Dude. She has bought it online and she can get it froms the pet store, too. The kinds are Duck (which she says is too spensive xcept when she has a coupon), Venison, Beefs and Chicken and Turkey and 13.2 oz in a can. Once she ordered lots of mixed cases and she bought so many they sent whole case of each to make the mix. Hahaha! When Sampson and I had crystals last month she gave us Methigel in our foods to acidify our urine instead of buying Rx foods. It worked very good, too. Takes about a month of pH 6.0 - 6.5 to get rid of the crystals.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 26, 2012
5:37 PM

Post #9316427

I thinks my M&D needs an education.Our vet wants uses on can food, but M&D still buys the purina complete, and lately are buying the (Indoor cat ) type foods.We seems to lik the purina indoor cat food, cause we keeps the feed bowls empty.
I wants ebber body to know that I Don't lik Baths. I thinks I'll do away wid baths, when I make President. My momma was complainning abouts how bad I smelled yesteraday.
My M&D had some patoes go bad, and theys were getting too close to our food station. When I wants dem to know a need, I does ebber thing I can to call their attention to it, so I pulled those bad potaters out in the floor, and in doing it I got the smell all over me Momma tried to wipe me off wiff baby wipes, and I smelled worse, and I'm getting mad.Momma says " Daddy, you'll Have to give him a bath " Daddy knew he would need plenty of space to give me my first bath, so he puts warm water in the tub. He, and I both gots a bath, but he is lik that sreik fellow what goes around wiff that little donkey, dat He Gave me a Scrubbing, and dryed me off. I backed up in dat tub, and hissed, and gave my best bob cat call, but I was clean.You couldn't has rubbed your thumb anywhere on me, that didn't squeek. Dignity, i needs dignity. Simon

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 26, 2012
8:40 PM

Post #9316584

Simon, we kants have a stinky Purresident...and you might get the women folks vote ifn' you smells better and look spiffy.

Tell Unka Mike that male cats especially need that extra moisture in their food, and the wet food does that. Mom gives us each a can in the morning and a can at night...and leaves a pan of dry food out we can snack on when needed. We boys tend to get crystals and have urine issues sometimes. Mom gets the big box of friskies soft food...the shredded meats in the purple carry box...NOT the PATE' oh no...we don't like that. BUT you guys might. It is $14.50 for 32 cans at Wallyworld.

Its rayning out...and Mom sayz HUCK get to bed. So guess I gotta turn the lights out on my way up again.

Good night fellow feelines.

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 27, 2012
5:39 AM

Post #9316735

Simon, Huck is right that all cats should have wet food to eat. Dry food is hard to digest because it takes water to make it soft enough to process in our tummies and us cats aren't big water drinkers. Dry foods also makes us fat because they are full of things that aren't meat and we are meat eaters! Roar!
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 27, 2012
8:40 AM

Post #9316894

I gona have a good talk wiff M&D. Mom being the harder to confence. Clean, smelly good Simon for Persident.
torriesmom
New York, NY
(Zone 6b)

October 27, 2012
11:40 AM

Post #9317077

My mom was told to give me dry food when i was a wee baby because it was good for my teef an had fibers for system. Well for 10 years of frustration mom found out that if I had softer food maybe with punkins, I would have less problems with my dijestion and it has worked. I am a better disposition kitty my mom says. I guess she is right, I don't avoid my litter box any more.
Our president must take baths!.
Torrie
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 29, 2012
10:51 PM

Post #9319776

Felines, I must be a good negocator, cause we ate soft food today.Daddy wonders if he will have to shovel the litter more now. What ebber he means by dat, I not to patient wiff hooman talk, but the better we's understands it, de better we gets along w/ our hoomans
Simon
torriesmom
New York, NY
(Zone 6b)

October 30, 2012
6:53 AM

Post #9319986

Yes there will be more litter.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 30, 2012
7:57 AM

Post #9320092

Yes,t here will be a bit more litter...but possibly less vet visits!!

Did ya likes the softer foods?
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 30, 2012
8:56 PM

Post #9320734

Us cats at strugglevill likes the can foods.Daddy opened a can, and said shoo, that stinks, but we were already circling de bowls.We is sold on the ( Healthier ) food, and likes it a lots. We haven't decided on feeding Baggy, (outdoor cat), this caned foods just yet.We needs input on dat too. Keeps in mind dat Baggy will eat foods dat he catch, and ebber thing will stay down, but the shrews.He ack den up.
Yous heard, " if it ain't broke, don't fix it ". Well guess what dumb daddy did. He takes me to the , just because she called, and said I was due.Due what ? I is healthy, and doing fine, but he tricks me, and takes me to be violated by the vet Two shots, invaded my back end, Hold my mouth wide open, I tell you a guy has a most difficlt time. Do you really think that I'm gonna respond to, " Come here Simon "If you does yous got real problems. Simon, still running for President.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 30, 2012
9:18 PM

Post #9320747

Simon dude, sorry about the vetspital trip...but if'n you is gonna be puuresident...you gotta be healthy and you gotta kiss kiddens and everything. SO, you needs your shots. Heven forbits you get a viral from an uggly kitten you had to kiss.

Goshes, don't know what to say about Baggy. It wouldn't hurt him to have some of the soft food...its got vitamins and good stuffs to help keeps him healthy. Does he eats hard foods outside too...or just what he catches? That can give him parasites...eatin outside critters.

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 31, 2012
6:54 AM

Post #9320980

Simon, the hooman prezzident gots to have vet chex, so it is jist anuther one of dem tings you gots to suffer thru. Hmmm...wonder if they invades HIS back end too???? Jist tinkin' of dat makes me howl-meow and teary...jist tooooo funny, eh???

Pip
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 31, 2012
8:17 AM

Post #9321055

Simon - this is indiscrete but your poo will not smell as stinky when you eat canned foods.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 1, 2012
9:11 AM

Post #9321935

Aunt Debbie, I is gonna be the cleanest, best president yous has ebber seen, and I is gonna keeps tradition, buts drop litter slinging.We has enough of dat, in de world. Yes, Baggy eats purina complete, and loves it. A bowl full will keeps him going 24 hours, unless the neighbors dirty dog comes, no, sneeks over, and eates his food.He love to hunt, but we are not sure of all he eat, and I mean what he catches.
Pip, you is such a comedean, yous keeps our sides hurting, from laughing.I woods love to see that discusting site, and how many it take to hold him.
I is expecting a nice day here, and the temp a norm, but my heart goes way outs for all dat water has messed up. Hooman, and pets.

Simon sez; there are " Ants ", and da are " Grasshoopers ", in this hear world, buts best of all worlds is Cats, and I are glad I is one. Simond

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 1, 2012
9:49 AM

Post #9321965

Simon, I would just make sure that Baggy has a fresh bowl of water out there every day...and I think he will do just fine on his purina complete!

Aunt Debbie
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 1, 2012
2:08 PM

Post #9322120

Huck, is yous ups to being my running mates ? Afer giving it much thought, I has selected you, that is if you wants to gets involved. RSVP Simon

Simon sez;If mistakes were not to be made, den why woulds they puts erasers on pencils ?

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 1, 2012
3:28 PM

Post #9322195

Why Simon, I wooods be honored to be your V P running mate. Toogether we can purrrfeckt this world for cats and other felines.

I will haz to see if Souky is up to me kissin babies and ebberything, but she hazn't paid me much attention...don't reckon she cares.

Huck Who wants a nip plant in evvery garden...and canned food a couple times of week at least!!!
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 1, 2012
8:31 PM

Post #9322424

Thank you Huck, you are a very patriotic cat, and I know you will be a big asset.Too many politicians reverse the word asset, and that puts them sitting on their ---.

We have been hearing some very upsotting news, as to what some hoomans have done, and their life is ruined, not to mention the inocent victom.

Huck, does you thinks we can show more peoples the kind of love, dat would make dem never to do bad things to less fortunant. My daddy say he was born too late, whatever dat means. I still believe love changes ebber thing. Take Mitzi. She neber had anything to do wiff the other cats, but when I's gots there, I made her so mad, cause I showed her love, and she would hiss, and growl, but now she lik anyother cat, and dats from showing love. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 1, 2012
8:39 PM

Post #9322428

Simon, does you want yer platform ta be "Love...fer all aminals and hoomans". Simon sez...Love will make all things better fer evvreywun.

Ummmm...Simon, jist WHO is yew runnin' aginst?? If you iz campainin' I'ze 'ssuming you gots an opponent???? If'n its a *gasp* DAWG, the campainin' will be ezy-pezy...you is a shoe-in.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 1, 2012
9:50 PM

Post #9322465

Pip...we iz a running against the dog akrosst the street from Simon I beeleve.

Simon, my Mom ...aka Aunt Debbie...tells them yooman kids something. And I think this mights applies to you and Unka Mikes "too late" statement.

Mom said there is a story about starfish...being washed up on the beach. And a little girl was walking downs the beech...throwing all the starfish she could back
in that water to save them.

Some nasty little boy comes along and says "YOU are so stoooopid...you can't make a difference to them".

The little girl picked up another starfish and threw it back in the water and said "I made a difference to that one...and that one...and that one" as she continued to save what she could...one at a time.

SO...it is never ever too lates. For every one you help...today is a new day...and if you goof up today...tomorrow is a new day to try again.

Mom tells them kids...if'n they did something wrong...acknowledge it...learn from it...and next time make a better choice...and start new.

I haz to go to bed...Moms put my snack out and I haz to go snuggles with her.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 2, 2012
5:20 PM

Post #9323085

Pip, the idea is; Showing love to whats in athority to you, ( peoples ), den day shows kindness in returns. I guess I's could say, Love is contagious, and hopefully it will keeps on giving. Yes, my opponete is a DAWG. Somewhat smarter than the average, but we is talking Dawg. Simon

Huck, ifen this post get too big, please gos to a smaller post, so's dem on dial-up can keeps up. Thanks, VP. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 2, 2012
5:31 PM

Post #9323095

Simon sayz; ifen Lassie has puppies in a canolope patch, would dat mak um "mellon collie babies " ?

Has to ask, strange world we lives in, or is it on ?

Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 2, 2012
5:37 PM

Post #9323101

Oh, Simon, that jist made me fall over in a meowing fit.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 2, 2012
7:34 PM

Post #9323227

Yeppers, I will makes a new thread ifn' this one gets about 150...thats a good size and I will keeps an eye out.

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 5, 2012
8:09 AM

Post #9325235

Huck 'n Simon...me an' my daddy wuz talkin' bout theze campain ishyewz...we is werkin' on it; kin yew tell?

Pip

Thumbnail by Anna_Z

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 5, 2012
8:58 AM

Post #9325282

That looks like a very purrsonal and deep prezedntial questioning and deebate topic going on there. Sort of like...I am debatin whether you got s my food in the
dish on time or not.

All cats should be fed immediately and on demand...soon as yooman eyes open.

VP
Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 5, 2012
9:15 AM

Post #9325295

Mummy and Daddy sez we gets food once a day, and that is during the dark-time before hoomans goes to bed. Well, it not THAT late, Daddy sez when we does our meow-dance "yew jist wait a bit, it's not dark out yet". So, we iz all happy cats and have lots of time to sleep in the sun puddles and on the fernitcher when we doesn't have to waste time eating till dark-time. So, we don't bother complainin' cuz we knows it not gonna work.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 5, 2012
9:19 AM

Post #9325301

We gets fed twice...kauz there is too many of us. WE gets fed first thing in the morning...then before Mom goes to bed so we haz full bellies and sleeps better.
1/2 can each in morning and at night...and...we gets our dry food down all day to snack for those of us who like that nasty stuff...which I don't.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 5, 2012
12:54 PM

Post #9325475

Pip yous looks lik a fella, dat has a mind, and when its set, It's sot !!
Yes, yous de kinda cat ebber body needs to associates wiff. Hard to pull one over on The Pipster.
We will all needs to hears dem ishews. You, and your dad, reminds me of our dad, and Baggy. Day sits on a bucket, and Baggy fills Daddy, wiff our needs. From Baggy's view point, of coarse.
Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 6, 2012
8:53 PM

Post #9326599

Simon sez:don'ts fool wiff reason; and don'ts reason wiff a fool.

Well, de hooman President has been elected, as President of the USA.We needs to pray for our President.

Huck, we still on as "The Pet President, of Daves Garden". You, and I knows really who rules the hoomans on's this pet forum. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 6, 2012
8:59 PM

Post #9326603

Da Pipster heer...Da Dawg has lost hiz bid for the prezzidensy. The Simon/Huck prezedenshil is bound for the Cat-House. Three big Meows for Simon and Huck!!! MEOW, MEOW, MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Kitty an' Candy, my girl-housemates, sez Yay for Simon and Huck too. They hopes there is kitty treets for all.

Pip
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 7, 2012
6:00 AM

Post #9326779

Simon sez. De woman what puts man in Dog house, might find him in Cat house.

Simon declares dat pets will shows more love, whitch will makes better pets for da hoomans, and our forums will improves.
More cute cat pranks, and more dumb dog stories. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 7, 2012
6:18 AM

Post #9326794

Yo, Simon-bro...iz there such a thing as a "smart dog story"???? I thinks not.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 7, 2012
6:24 AM

Post #9326797

Hey,my sisser Izzy is smart...long as she ain't eatin socks or dishtowels...or my toys. Or lettin Axl nurse on her...or eatin my food...or

OH nebber mind. But she has the kindest heart of any dog ebber.

Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 7, 2012
1:16 PM

Post #9327157

Simon sayz, Dog what lives with a bunch of cats---Live lik termite in yo yo.

Ofcorce Izzy is a good dog, and has lived with all you, and what did yo feel about gettin her to do the things dat cats lik, and leaves the dog in an incomplete feeling. Really dudes, we needs to concider the emotions, and well beings of our adopted bros, and sistas. Simon

BTW, is dat axil priming a dry well ?

This message was edited Nov 7, 2012 4:19 PM

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 7, 2012
2:59 PM

Post #9327231

Yep, that is Axl, now two ears old...and still nursing on that poor dog!!! Ushoeally when he is upsotted about something.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 9, 2012
7:21 AM

Post #9328730

Simon sayz, we feels ya.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America