Simon for president

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Hello Felines, I have decided to throw my hat in the ring, and run for Prsident, on the Feline ticket, and run against Dubs the dog, who belongs to Dick Morris.Those of you who get Dick Morris lunch viedo, you know what I mean.Dubs is representing the K9 ticket, and will be a tough one to beat.The main reason for dat, is Dubs daddy is far more informed, than my daddy, but I'm the one running, not daddy.
I know some of you know me, and you know that I'm all Simeeser, and totaly run my house. Not only do i have charge of my house, but know where every thing belongs, and see to it that its in its place.
To have a meeser cat running the country might sound bad to the K9 party, but believe me the country will be in better hands
I am going to need a good campaign maniger, and even a vice Pres, to run wiff me.

Brovers, we can do it, and make this country, that we love, a better place to live. You all knows that Felines do not gets pushed.
Simon, of Struggleville, (a small subburbe of Danielsville).

Thumbnail by mqiq77 Thumbnail by mqiq77
waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I'm voting for Simon!!! Simon, Simon, he's our cat, He'll do right and that is that!!

(and it's not becaz he's my boyfrend!)

Iris,
who will gladly become first kitty.

Lyndonville, NY

Oh Look at that Iris, jumpin right in and assumin the position.

Simon....I think you would do a might good job, if ya cood gets yourself under control and not eggskape the house.

You have my vote.

Huck

Oh, Thank you my love, Iris. You will make the prettiest First Kitty in the US of A, and we will see to it that the stores stock the large bag of "Temptaions", my favorite treat. That is salmon flavored.
Us feline party has a big responsibility, where the country is concerned.We have, without a doubt, more homeless, and hungry, on the streets, than any other speciese.
Wiff all the wasted tax dollars, we could nuter, and feed all the homeless, and gain control of the "run-a-way" population.
One of the greatest problems with our country, is that humans don't want to know the problems. I will do all I can to make people care. I have experience with dat.
I am for vetspitles, at every shelter.Thats really needed.

Huck, I know I can count on you.Thank you, for your suport. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77
New York, NY(Zone 6b)

Mom and I vote for SIMON!.

Torrie

Himrod, NY(Zone 6a)

Dis is Camou from the Finger Lakes in NYS. Ifs yous can promise us all Temptations on the counter we wants yous can get my vote too. I will get after my slugs of a brother Scotch, de lard butt to votes for you too. He is all about food. My adopted sister Stitches will do whatsever I tells her to do or elses I will give her a wack in the behinds. Girls yucks.

1-- me and my brodder Scotch, I's the big beautiful fluffy one.

2--me on de roof.

3--my adopted sister and Scotch's real sister, Stitches doing what she does best when she is not bringing chippies into de house. Oh, how we loves dose chippies.

Thumbnail by Joyous Thumbnail by Joyous Thumbnail by Joyous
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Ok - I will vote for you, Simon. Cats rule, Dogs drool!

Camou - do you and your brother wants to join the Nah-Nah Brotherhood of Manly Cats here on DG? No girls allowed! (But the girls do have their own club -- somewhere here.)

Scotch looks like my brother, Sampson Thunderpaws - is he a Maine Coon?

Wallingford

Himrod, NY(Zone 6a)

Meow Wallingford, I would like to join the Nah-Nah Brotherhood of Manly Cats. I will ask my brother but as long as you don't make loud noises I am sure he will join too. I am the one that looks like a Maine Coon, my momma was a Himalayan and I don't know my dad. I had a half sister that I look just like. Her name was Ashes but one of the things with the 4 round things got her in front of our house 3 years ago.

Scotch and Stitches came here from the Virgin Islands. My slaves daughter lived there and found us as kittens. When she and her houseband moved to CA we came to live with Gramma and Grampa. It has been hard for them to keep warm but they are gettin better at it.

Thank you so much for the invite, I am not sure how often moms will let me on here. She spends a lot of times here.

Camou

Thumbnail by Joyous
waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

CAMO... that 's a wheel box that got Ashes, they are danjerous and we arnt lowwed out becaz mom is pair-a- noyds and thinks we wont be carefull.

I dont want to go out anyway. Life is good in here.

How old do you haf to be to vote? I am only 4 and 3/4. I think thats old enuf.

Camou - below is a link to the Nah-Nah Brotherhood thread. Speaking for the brothers (which I can because I am the king) we will be happy to have you and your brother as brothers. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1267288/

Oh - and I have a sister and she saw your picture and thought you had beautiful eyes. She wants to know if you have a special lady in your life or if you are open to corresponding with a attractive *cough cough* mature lady.

Wallingford

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I smells trouble

Tao

Camou, and Scotch, so good to meets you. My daddy been through your area, over 1,000 island, and into Canada, (He can't remember the name of that old city, but he really enjoyed it).
I is so glad yous has met our King, Wallingford, he is a cool dude.

I thanks all yous for supporting me for President, and I likes chippies too. Ny brother, Baggy chases them till they are so out of breath, then lets them looses. He can hunt, but can't kill.

Tao, why do's you smell trouble ? I thinks ebberbody will be alright. Simon

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Wallingford luking for a date for his sister...Simon is alrady tooked by Iris, doncha know?

Torrie, sorry To have missed you, in my reply, I will not over looks anybody. I was afraid you might think, I might be bashing women. No, not I.Wommens are very important on the issues, they keeps things strieght.
Torrie, would you concider being my secretary? I needs one. Simon

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I be thinkin' all youse heethins are needin some spiritchool help.............I has taken the veil and you may call me "Sista Kitty"..........I'se even wearin' my reeligis klose and my new veil. You kin all genuflekt to me and I will heer yer konfeshins.........all this politikal stuff is bound ta be on the shady side and ya'll gonna have tons to konfess............

Thumbnail by Anna_Z

"Sista Kitty", you looks lik Baggy did, when he gots loss under the crawl space of de house.
Its true dat politicks is dirty, but I wash in clean water, sted of muddy water, and I has to be honest, or my daddy will sure find me out. Now I knows dat confesson is good for de soul, but it always pays to stay fessed up.I thinks I'll add dat to ma platform too. Simon, of struggleville, your next President

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Simon...............I sneeked by my mom when she had the door open agin........mom is gettin old and slow and I'ze faster than her.......ennyway, I goed down in the seller agin and waz up on the fernis pipes............I musta got'em all kleen yesterday kuz ther was nutti' on my whiskers when I sneeked by mom when she opened the door agin and I come back 'bove stairs. I tells ya, Simon......all that sneekin' round made me 'zausted and I had to have me a sunshine sleep.

I'M sure of dat, does you thunk you wants to clean de pipes again ? Simon

Hey Felines, I needs more support.Time is winding low, and there is issues to tackle, baby kittens to kiss, and dirt to dig on my aponant, Dubs, only I can't find any.He is, after all, a modle pooch, and well, I'm a cat, and a meeser at that.
I do try to keep order, around here, after all, I reported Mitzi forknocking over daddy's shoe rack, and turning over the quilt rack, dat he made out of too narrow boards.Momma said that would happenDaddy told her that he didn't have any 2x12's, what ebber that is, and I better learn, cause Pres. need to know ebrething, or act lik they doez. Simon, Feline party Presidentuial candidate

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Pooches is not ekwipt to run things. Thatz MY 'pinyin.

Pip

Lyndonville, NY

Dont forgets that dogs is tail chasers....and nothing they can do with the dang thing when they catch it. SO, that said...cats don't chase tails unless there is
an issue with it. They chase mice....to rid the houwze and yard of vermin..

Simon for Purrrezident!

Huck

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Goggies chases cars too but I dint ever see one catch one.

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Hi Simon u handsum thing...Ize an older Suthern Lady. Ize in that Red Hat age group now. I nose how to vote.
I'm voting for Simon!! Come on all yoze lazy house cats lets vote fur Simon. "Simon, Simon, he's our cat, He'll do right and that is that!! " I like yer slowgun "Iris". Hope you git ta bee first kitty.

"Pins"
A Real Suthern Lady cat.

Thumbnail by picabo
waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Ohhh, I like your hat!! If I gets to be first kitty, can i borry it to ware for the inogerashun???

Lyndonville, NY

Iris...you iz too yung for the red hats....you gotta wear purkle ones. BUT wait...Red white and blue woods bee very purrrty.

DaisyMay

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Iris, dis is mi favrit hat, butt I wood bee prowd fur u 2 borry it to ware for the inogerashun. I noes I coud git the Lady to puts a wite flour on it fur U. If she dont I'd mak a run line in does faincy hose she puts on her feet. Dont tell her dough.

I is gonna do the bestest job, for the feline world.We are just too "on top of things", to let dogs run the U.S.of A.
Cats are too loving, and honest, and a BIG improvment over what we got now.Maybe "His" dog should take over.Some time the furbies get more done, than hoomans.My hooin dad would gets a lot started, and be busy, as a bee, but not gettin much done.

I have my eye on three brovers, that I has to chose, for running mate. I hopes to makes the choice, by Sat., of this week.(Tigger, and Baggy, are out, and we already has one like Baggy in the WH now.)

Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77
waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

You bedder not be getin polytikal abowt the wite howse Simon, cuz wat we got is bedder than the dum guy we had befor.

and you best be thinkin bout getting a runnin mayt that isn't a GUY cuz guys is wats starts all the wars and dont care about importent stuff.

Im just sayin

Iris

Simon - maybe you should make a campaign ad like this cat did: http://youtu.be/CvQPzmoKuBk

I sees I'm gona need Mitzi's tux. I could act kool, in dat.
I hadn't given it much consideration, but the Idea of a female would be a good sugjestion. Maybe I gots lots to thunk about.

I knows what, lets vote on who will be my running mate. Lets hear some nomination Felines. Simond

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Hmmmm............well, guess it ain't gonna be me............I thinks the running daze of da Pipster are gone! I jist kinda plods along.

Pip

Ebber one counts, and sometime it is better to plott, than make hasty decissons. Simon

I's been dooing some heart mercy thinking, and I gots the sitiation figured out.I has noticed that it only the smart people who creates all the problems in de world, and I has good news for all felines. I has nebber been acused of being too smart, and dat make me a better canidet.I can run on the "not so smart platform".
Thunk about it, has you met a stuffed shirt know-it all, that you could like, and call a friend? NO, and me nether.I campagn for salmon flavored "Temtations", and make it the national treat.
I is so proud of the fact that I is not a smart cat, that make ebberybody uneasy, and carry on stuffy conversations, and cause most of the worlds problems.I'm glad I'm not smart. Simon for President.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I gots a good idea for those that thinks they is soooo smart to be prezzident..........let's all go eat something nasty.........grass, mebbe, and then go hork on their shoes. They wood all sez that we be dumb kitties............wa-la............Simon can be prezzident cuz he not be smart. Bwhahahahaha............isn't dat too funny? Ya know, I figger the problem iz that hoomans thinks too much. Not sleepin' in sunpuddles and wantin' snuggly time with their furpursens..........alwez gotta be doin' sumpin...........no time ta just "be".

Simon - my moms read what you wrote about smart people and hot tea flew outa her nose. It was funny!

Lyndonville, NY

Mom mom hads abouts the same reakshion from Simons news there......he might be onto something. My moms now smart, so wee is all safe. hehehe

I gotta go....whirlymachine is going and givin me a hedache....another human child coming back home today. I think Mom might gets in the nip.

Huck

Dats a nutter thing, you gives me ideas, Huck. anotter of my campagn promices, is for all humans to grow cat ni[p. That will help the tensions, and cause less stress, and we all have better out look on issues, what confronts us. I would be de most lay back pres, what ebber been seen. Humans would say; Hey Simon, yo sore is a good President, and ebber body loves you.
Den I will need to bring peaces in all the countrys in the world. Now I knows dat there some peoples who don't wants to lik anybiody else, and even kick peoples, cause day trying to be mean. I would have no problem sending Baggy there, to trip some of those kind of people. Baggy don't has problemns wid peoples, he just walks under them, and they trips, cause he be where dare foot be. For long, peoples will has more respect, and soon de world will get along wiff each udder.Friends can be made in strange ways. I'm on a feline roll, and Dubs better watch out, cause Simon is campaigning, wiff de help of all his DG friends.

All dis campaigning and too much reading de news knocks me outs. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Dats a presidential power nap you taking, right?

Lyndonville, NY

Now I don't knows about growing the nip for ebberybody....Axl is MEAN on nip and mom can'ts even tuches him till he comes off his nip cloud. Takes hours.....

Yeah...thats a power nap for sure.

Huck

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Huck, kin I be the keeper of the 'nip???? I iz vewy 'sponsible.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images