Sale!!!

Athens, PA

I have been thinking about placing my order for my pond chemicals and waterlily fertilizer stakes for the 2013 ponding season. Everything is on sale. I know last year, I found good prices on Webbsonline.com, but this year, the prices seem to be better with Foster and Smith. I used to wait until Spring, but for the past couple of years, I have been ordering in Mid September.

Thumbnail by Carolyn22
Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Never thought to do that Carolyn. Thanks for the reminder. Just got a catalogue from F & S. I'll be sure to check thru it.
Bonnie

Athens, PA

It saves quite a bit to order now and get the end of season sales. In the spring, you will pay top dollar for what you will need.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Been checking on line and found some netting cheaper than Foster & Smith but who knows what qualaity it is without actually seeing it.
Been netting a few leaves off pond bottoms already so I had better hurry up and get some.
Bonnie

Athens, PA

Bonnie

The best deal we found for netting (this was about 10 years ago) was on ebay - don't forget to check there as well...

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

OK. Will do later.

Ocoee (W. Orlando), FL(Zone 9b)

They've got bird netting at WalMart....It's cheap.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Will see if our Walmart has it. Leaves already falling. Power co. sub. is coming to trim oak and they always butcher it. I just hope I'm home at the time. I'm sure they hope I'm not home. LOL

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Our Walmart said seasonal item and they don't have it now. BUT our local Ace Hdw. does and its cheap. Thanks so much for idea.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.