Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Pets: Yaya Sisters, Catnip Tea and chat

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 109, Views: 736
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 22, 2012
7:44 AM

Post #9282944

Come one, come all, Yaya sisters unite!! It's been too long since we got together.

Mini, Souky Bonnie and Iris, who rule this household no matter what Tao says.

I am the Secret-ary,

Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive
Click the image for an enlarged view.

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 22, 2012
8:16 AM

Post #9282980

Oh thank you Sister Iris for the new thread! There has been so much drama over the boys at my house that I am just dying to have a girl-to-girl chat!

Iris - are you still dating Tao? Daisy - are you still dating Tigger (oh my he is SO handsome!)? We all know that Soukie and Huck are still a hot item. I have the biggest crush on Camou and he doesn't even know that I exist! Sigh!

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 22, 2012
8:59 AM

Post #9283038

Date Tao? Are you seeryus?? That hooligan chases me around and lurks behine doors and jumps at me. I do not think he is dating material;, he is too immachure. I am a lady. Besides, I has a boyfriend over there at Unca mikes place, his name is simon and he looks so hansome. He gets in trouble sumtimes but you know how we are attracked to bad boys...anyway he's too far away to get me in any real trubble.

Yes, Souky goes on and on about that orange Huck guy, but you know she's a little on the elderly side so I guess she has to take wat she can get. Oh pleaz don't tell her I said that. shes got a mean sttreak. Not that hes not hansome, in that tabby way. But you no meezers, we likes to stik to our own breed, caz wen you mix a meezer wif another kinda cat, you don't get meezer babies.

An Mini is too old to do anything but eat and sleeps. she don't got so many teeth either but she sure shows up for dinner. Bonnie prolly won't even stop in here. shes terminally shy and spooks ezily. even tho shes been living here for lotsa ears, sometime she looks at the yoomans and runs away in terror. let me tell you she misses lots of treats. Hmm More for me.

Pour me another cup of that catnip tea, and tell me whats ben goin on at your howse. Dont be fraid to be catty...hahahaha
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 22, 2012
10:42 AM

Post #9283116

You have a crush on who???????? My mean big brother Camou? He is such a wussy cat! I swat him everytime I can, he just errratates me to no end. I like to find his favorite sleeping place and take it over as mine. He and my brother Scotch are such BOYS, UCK!!! They chase each other and roll and tumble, jump and pounce then fall asleeps.

I try to be more dignified but when a chippy is around I am going to get him for sure.

your friend,

Stitches

My dad caught me in this cat trap, not nice!

Thumbnail by Joyous

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 22, 2012
11:00 AM

Post #9283127

Boy you can have him. He starts after me to fight.He does the same thing, to me, as Tao does to you, only worset.Simon is momma's baby, and anything dat happen, is my fault, never her "Baby" he can do no wrong.Daddy knows when Simon is up to suppen, and makes him quit, but momma wonts see it. You can say dat I am daddy's special girl. You know I must love daddy, when he calls me, I comes. Anywhere, any time, but daddy has to be sittin by the treats, before Simonds will come to him.
A nutter thing Simon does, now dat he running for President of The United States, is to ake lik he better than the rest of us, and get in the big x plant window, and practise his speaches.
I gotta a spech for him. It would be a scream, if I could get Tao to deliver it.
Now Tigger is the gentleman, and he knows hows to handle Simon. Daisy May is so lucky to call him her man, cause man he is.
Simons better get busy, if he wants the feline vote.Us girls has a say to dat, and need to pitition Simon on campaign promices.He so "Puffed up", dat he thinks treats is a male thing.
Mitzi

Thumbnail by mqiq77

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 22, 2012
1:48 PM

Post #9283222

Stitches - he as such beautiful eyes. Sigh.
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 22, 2012
2:18 PM

Post #9283244

Hollys, that is who haz the crush on Camou? Ifn you look close he is crosseyed. Some times moms calls him Clarence after the famous lion when she was younger.

I really doesn't have time for boy catz, there are too manys chippies out there. Moms just carried me away from one I was just getting ready to snacks on.

When Scotch and I lived in our old house with M & D's grown girl we hunted lizards all different kinds of them excepts the iguanas they was too big. My real mom and dads lived in the Virgin Islands and brought me here and dropped me off with my Gramma and Grampa when their boy gots married. So now we calls them moms and dad it makes them feel good.

Here is a pitsure of me in the nanner tree.

Stitches.

Thumbnail by Joyous

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 22, 2012
2:23 PM

Post #9283248

Haha, you looks good in yellow!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 22, 2012
2:34 PM

Post #9283258

Ya'll be careful about talkin about eaddin rodents of chippy and skwril kinds...my Mama will cry and faint dead away...and want to do CPR on the
kritters. She ain't right I tell ya...she ain't right. She has birds here...in the howze and they just are beggin to be played with. Axl (my liddle brudder) gets on top of
the cage...the birds set the alarm off...and Mom gets the skwirt boddle after them.

Yeah, Daisy is all "in love" gag over Huck. They beens stedys about...6 ears now!!!

I can't member ifn' I has a boyfriend or not...They come they go...I can't keeps track

They tend to call me the Diva...but I isn't...

Lexi

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 22, 2012
3:15 PM

Post #9283286

Lexi, is that wot they think makes you look ummmmmm hot? They is wrong. Next time you shood bite them. We looks best wen we grooms ourselfs all nice, and we dont need no floofy girl cloze to enhans our beautey. Let that be known if they try that again.

Iris

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 22, 2012
3:22 PM

Post #9283289

That was my halloweeen outfits last yeer the yoooman child put on me.

I bit her.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 22, 2012
7:40 PM

Post #9283509

Oh, my...why you wearin' cloze, I wooden put up with that, fer sher. Does they think we is nekkid? We gots fur that kivvers up our privates...Good for you for biting her. She shood be 'shamed to do that to you.

Sista Kitty

PS...Candy said she don wanna talk today, she is shy.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 23, 2012
5:59 AM

Post #9283744

Ladies - here is a picture of the LAST time my mom put a costume on me. Shall we mention that there is a $500 deductible for hooman visits to the emergency room? She won't be trying that again! MOL!

Stitches - I understand the chippie thing - I am a mighty vol hunter. Sometimes I bring them to mom with a little side salad - so she gets proper nutrition.

(I don't care that his eyes are crossed! *tail thumping like crazy* He doesn't have to be perfect because I am perfect enough for BOTH of us.)

Purrfect Love,
Holly

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat   Thumbnail by AYankeeCat         
Click an image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 23, 2012
7:29 AM

Post #9283820

You just made my Mom yak...Ihopes you are happeee...told you not to put deded things up there!

(snort)

Lexi

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 23, 2012
7:49 AM

Post #9283831

WE catched a mouse in the howse too. I won't put a picher of it caz it was sorta ded, but mom threw it outside caz it was still twitchin. We did a good job, i dont no why she was goin ewwwww ewwwww ewwwwwww. we dint get to eat it. we aksed and she sayed ewwww ewwwww ewwwww again. really. yoomans.

That's bonnie helpin me. She says hi.
Iris

This message was edited Sep 23, 2012 8:51 AM

Thumbnail by meezersfive

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 23, 2012
8:04 AM

Post #9283839

Oh, Iris, your yooman was jist sayin' that cuz she didn't wanna share. I thinks that after she threw it outside, she waz waitin' till you and Bonnie was sunshine-sleepin' and went and ate it her ownself. Yoomans is sneeky that way...I knows that. An if it was still twitchin' it was still fresh, not slimy and yukky like we likes things sometimes. Yoomans is pretty picky...

Sista Kitty
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 24, 2012
2:22 PM

Post #9285181

My favorite trick.When I excapes, and catches a critter, I eats it all, and when daddy get me inside, I eats our food, and I'll get sick, and ack it on the floor, and momma goes nutts.Shrews is the most common critters around here, and they make me sick ebbery time. Mitzi

This message was edited Sep 25, 2012 10:32 AM

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 27, 2012
8:12 PM

Post #9288446

I sneeked by mom again yesterday and goed to the basement. Mom forgots i was down there and I was sooooo glad when dad opened up the seller door and I came bak up. It was dark down there and I waz almost gettin' skeered. I had to relax...ya know, lay down a bit an' cross my paws on the reggister. Dad got warm winds comin' up threw those little holes and it feels sooo good. Like sunpuddles without the bright.

oops...mom waz gonna put my pikshure here but she says it is too big. Maybe later.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2012
1:28 PM

Post #9293785

Sun puddles is gonna gets scarice, soon, but we have the wonderful fire box, by den. The only problem I has wid dat, is the boys hog it all, and I becomes second best. Mitzi

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 2, 2012
1:32 PM

Post #9293789

Oh Mitzi, I saw your strong handsome brudder Tigger...stretched out in front of that fireplace.

Mitzi, I am so sorry darlin, but I almost swooned...just keep that camera handy for my muscular man.

Besides...we don't wants you to singe your beeuteeful coat!!!

Daisy
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 3, 2012
8:36 PM

Post #9295293

Thank yous Daisy, of my three brovers, by far Tigger is the gentleman.And I can say that he really cares for you. Mitzi
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 7, 2012
3:48 PM

Post #9298865

What iz all yew wimmen katz doin' today? I waz snoozin' on my dad's sox that he put on the warm-air box-hole in the floor so's they could get dry. I just loves laying on that box-hole when the warm air comes up and fluffs my furs. I streches out and crosses my front paws...ahhhh...I loves living with these hoomans.

Sista Kitty

This message was edited Oct 7, 2012 5:48 PM

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 7, 2012
3:58 PM

Post #9298884

I was assistin my Mom to eat some chicken with a cheeze alfrado sauce on it...It wasn't too bad. We had to put the blow hole on too for the heat...the boys ran rights over to lay on it.

DaisyMay
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 7, 2012
4:37 PM

Post #9298929

Oh, Daisy May, those boy katz was hoggin' the warm air hole in the floor???? Didn't they share?? They is bad katz.

I sneeked by mummy to the seller again some days ago, but my kleenin' job on the ferniss pipes must be done. I come up abovestairs with kleen whiskers. No web veil on my face.

Sista Kitty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 7, 2012
4:43 PM

Post #9298934

No, they do not share...and they chase me down to the cold basement. We is sposed' to get frost tonights...where they paints pikshurs on the windows.
Yes, I get that "veil" of webs when I am down there...another cuppa weeks and we will be set for Halloweeens.

DaisyMay

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 8, 2012
5:36 AM

Post #9299273

halloweeinies? ware all those scary kids come and make the door noise ding ding. las year momandad took off wich mom called pest control and dint come home til trik or treets was all done. I hope they do that again. the door dinger skares me bad. Skares Tao too so he isnt as tuff as he wood like you to think. The other girlz dont seem to care as much but i am rathr delikat.

did yu look outside? all the treez is getting naked. you wood think if the weather is gona be cold, they would want to keep their leeves on. I wood.
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 8, 2012
12:24 PM

Post #9299731

Hey my girlfriends, I has been driven my moms nutz today. She and dads came home and I had left body pieces of a chippy alls over the bedroom and a bit more too! Youd think I dids something bad iinsteads of clearin out somes of them chipppies.

They turned the heater thing on today too. But I'z can't lay on it. It blows hot air out the front of it after dad puts the little black things in it. I jumped up there one day and almost burnt my paws but I moved quick.

A couple of summers ago I found the big box out back filled with lots of little black thingys and used it for my litter box instead of messing up the insides one. Well, when dads burned some of that it almost drove dem out of de house. He fenced it all in now so's I can't use it.

Later, it is nap times for me.

Stitches

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 8, 2012
12:52 PM

Post #9299756

Stitches i dont no wy my moms laffing so hard, i thot you were very thotful. Yoomans. sumtimes they just arnt smart.

Iris
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 8, 2012
1:50 PM

Post #9299807

Iris, you is right but then dey is smarts enough to takes care of us.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 8, 2012
2:53 PM

Post #9299843

Oh, I leaved bird parts all over the living room oncet when a bird comed in threw the busted up chimney hole cover thingie. I catched the bird and ate it...mummy saw fethers on the living room floor. She should be reely glad I didn't hork it up on the carpet before it got haff digested in my tummy.

Candy
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 30, 2012
5:31 PM

Post #9346531

Hey, all yew ladiekatz...where are yew all? Mummy got a free book for her book-readin thing...she sez she gots tons of books on it, but she karrys it in her shoulder sack. How kin she have that many? Ennyway, she sez she got one called "the cat manual" an she sez it wiz rit 'bout us katz here livin wif dese hoomans. She sez it's mostly 'bout Pip, tho. She sez all hoomans that iz owned by Katz needs to reed it.

Candy sez to tell all you sistas a big MEOW and mebbe next time she will say sumfin.

Our hoomans iz comin home from vaycayshun in anuther day, so we best start beehavin agin.

Sista Kitty
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 30, 2012
10:13 PM

Post #9346662

Good to hears from ya, sista kitty, we should take charge here, and show all the men parts, dat we can hold up a B-I-G conversation.
I think all the hoomans are gettin a little heavy eyed, Ifin you knows whats I means.
I am Mitzi, and I has been feeling kinda bad, for the last 3 days. Coulda been sumpin I eate. Mitzi

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 1, 2012
4:10 AM

Post #9346701

Wese hee but you no its winter time and we has to keep those heater holes in the floor covered an its a full time job. An then theers runnin from Tao the Terrible. we calls him are Airobic class. if you dont have boy cats consider youjrsevs lucky.

We also has to keep the bed warm for th yoomans.

Souky Mini Iris an Bonnie

Thumbnail by meezersfive

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

December 2, 2012
7:43 AM

Post #9347552

Hello Sisters. Holly here - that silly "King of the Nahs" lives in my house and he is the WORST. He wants to fight with me at meals and my moms got out a big squirtey bottle and squirts him when he tries that now. I don't know why I had to wait for FIVE years before she figured that on out.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 9, 2012
5:14 AM

Post #9353480

Morning Yaya Sisters!! Look what I did!! My mistake was telling dad about it...he stole it from me. I did tell him I was not happy with that. I'm still looking to see where he put it. Bad dad.

Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 9, 2012
5:23 AM

Post #9353483

Whoa, dere, Iris...why did yu show yer daddy the mowse? Ya shudda et it up quick. Now he prolly throwed it owt in the yard an sum other katz gets to et it up. An after you did all the werk on stalkin' an katchin' it. Sinse me 'n Candy never catched a mowse before, we wants to no...did the mowse put up a big fite??? Did yew play wif yer food before yew made it ded??

Sista Kitty 'n Candy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 9, 2012
5:27 AM

Post #9353488

I did!! I batted it arownd like a feetsball, and carryed it alla way up da stares so mom and dad cood steel it. I alreddy had my brekfist so I wasn't hungry, besides I dont like fur on my fud. but they dint need to steel it. it not like they was gonna eat it. I no they dont like fur on theyre fud.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

December 9, 2012
5:52 AM

Post #9353501

Isis - that is a lovely kill! Us girl cats are just the best hunters! Sampson tears things in to pieces and scatters parts all over, Wallingford just lets things go, but I kill quickly and bring the whole critter back to my mom. I am a good girl, she says.

I was sooooo embarrassed yesterday as I had to go to the vetspittle and I wasn't even sick! And then my crafty momma didn't let me use the facilities and I peed in the carrier on tin foil and the vet took my pee and saved it for testing! Ladies - it was soooooo awful. If that wasn't enough - I had to get my blood taken AGAIN this week because Sampson is sick. How does that work, I ask you! I never wanted any other cats in the house and then momma brought home Wallingford and then Sampson came to live here and, honestly, I cannot get a moments beauty rest with those two.

Pouting,
Holly

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 9, 2012
6:50 AM

Post #9353546

Holly I simpathys, as it was pieceful here until that devil Tao came to live here. Why mom brot him hom I'll never no. she got plenty of cuddles from all us girlz. really. you cant figur out uminbeans.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 9, 2012
8:02 AM

Post #9353591

Well, we gurlz here puts up wif most everything, cuz we lived in the shelter/prizon for some time, and we don'ts wanna go back there. As long as are hoomans feeds us and plays wif us, we iz happy to be here. Mummy puts out things she callz "trapz" for the mowses and if a mowse gets in one she throws it out the door for the outside katz. They seems to like it.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 28, 2012
8:44 AM

Post #9368996

Hey, gurlz...how comz nobuddy bin sayin' nuttin fer almost 3 hole weekz??? Iz you all snoozin'?? Me 'n Candy bin good gurlz an' not fite wif each other or Pip. I gots to tell you a seekrit...Pip iz too fat an' lazee to fite. He is just "whatever" and that's 'bout it fer him. Grabs hisself a sun-puddle and snoozez the day away.

Now, me, I bin a bizzy kitty. Mummy went down in the seller and I sneeked by her agin. I waz reddy to come bak upthestairs when she comed bak in...see, I cleened the furniss pipes agin a few days ago and there waz nuttin' fer me to do down dere. Gess I will go have myself a nap. No sun-puddles today, but daddy keeps the howse nice an' warm. Mebbe I will go on my place on the floor hot-box.

Sista Kitty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 28, 2012
8:47 AM

Post #9369001

I getz deepressed durin the holidaze...Huck usually sits on me.

Did you and Candy haz a good holidaze? We had them white brain chiggars fallin fromt he sky, and now the grass is all white...
and I am going back to a nap...

The heats on.

Daisy May
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 28, 2012
9:24 AM

Post #9369024

Well, Daisy May, we katz here thinked that mummy and daddy lefted us agin last week. They waz evin gone fer 2 nites. Mummy waz sayin' sumpin 'bout milkin' some kowz fer somebuddy. And we gots lots of snowz and windz and they wuz skeerd they wooden git bak to the farm, so they stayed in town at grandmummy's howse. But they waz bak fer Krissmiss, so we wuz happy katz that they iz home agin.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 28, 2012
12:14 PM

Post #9369156

Wowee we got fresh samon for Krissmis and it was tasty! we dint hab no tree tho cuz mom sayed Tao will just make a catasstrophy outa it. We got lotsa floor holes wif heat and we lays on them and mom saz we gets all da heet, wich is eksakly the way it shood be. we din't get no presence either. But we gets to sleep on momandad ina warm bed so thats better.

Catnip tea anybuddy?? I'm poring

Mini
i forgotted to tell you i hadda go to the vetspital caz i has a fekshun. an they hoomiliated me but i gotta get medysin and pills and I take them like a good girl caz otherwise they crams 'em inme anyway and you gotta pick yor battels. But i feel better now. dad sayed I'm a hunert yeers old.

This message was edited Dec 28, 2012 2:19 PM
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

December 29, 2012
6:12 AM

Post #9369663

Dear Mini - Please, some tea and do you have any cream for the tea dear? I do so like a drop of cream in my tea! I think there may be some catnip cookies left in the cupboard - let me look. --Holly

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 29, 2012
7:57 AM

Post #9369744

We has creem, and nice china cups. I put the cookies on a plate, so help yourselfs. I has cozy cushons on the chares so sit down and lets tok abowt those bad nana boys. Tao is such a pest i'm surprised hes not in here bugging us
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 29, 2012
8:27 AM

Post #9369770

I haz jist found out that mummy and daddy's new bed is jist the most comfy thing I haz ever sleeped on. Mummy wuz sayin' sumpin 'bout a hot blankie, but I don't feel no hots coming on my tummy when I lays on it. Mebby its jist a hooman thing. Ennyway, I iz most comfy. And it seems like I haz it all to myself.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 29, 2012
8:42 AM

Post #9369783

Look at my nice sleeping bed...mummy just taked my pikshur.

Thumbnail by Anna_Z

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 29, 2012
8:44 AM

Post #9369787

I tink they biyed that bed just for you.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 29, 2012
9:02 AM

Post #9369801

Yeah, that is yur bed...you gonna let them sleepze on it?
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 29, 2012
9:10 AM

Post #9369807

Yep, there is lots of room for us katz and mummy and daddy too. They's even nuff room for Candy an' Pip too, if they wants to come in. It's nice to have hoomans that shares.

Is there any tea an' cookiez left? I wuz sleepin' and missed the furst call on treets.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 29, 2012
9:14 AM

Post #9369809

We never runsout of nip or tea, you no we creachurs of the feeline perswayshun, are good planners and savers. Wait til mom sees wot im saving unnder her bed.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 12, 2013
3:37 PM

Post #9383022

Howdy gurlz...how iz everybuddy? I'ze been passin' the times o'the dayze just snoozin' on mummy's new bed. I kin even git the door open if I batz and pawz at it; it jist folds itself rite open fur me to go in. Last nite I sleeped in there wif mummy an' daddy. Daddy snores. Most kept me 'wake all nite. Don' no how mummy kin stand it. Don't tell her I tol you gurlz, but mummy kinda snorze too, but not near as much as daddy.

I still bin heerin' talk 'bout a new brudder...enny of you gurlz gots any hints for me 'n Candy if he iz a hisser an' fiter?? We don't wanna be fitin' with a new brudder, but sumtimz we has to let the manly katz know we sistahs ain't sissies. Mummy sez Hobo iz goin' to the vetspital on Toosday fer a chekup and "The Unpleasantness"...whatever THAT iz????

Kitty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 12, 2013
4:10 PM

Post #9383055

Oh Kitty, so glad you stopped by! Yes, the brudders have been talkin about Hobo and "his manliness" and I almost turned purple! Just not tea time talk is it now? BUT I am so happy he is coming insiders to live with you all...he is a very handsome cat!

Momz mizerable here, chased us with the broom as we was bad...supposedly. She said she was packin the whole lot of us and shippin us out to the farm!
What does she expect me to do...eat vermin? I do declare...all she does is cry, and fan herself...and talk about hot flashes! Now it is winter time...what is goin on.
I have the neices to deal with enouff...two girl kiddens about 7 months old that moved back in with yoooman sister. Eggads...we did not need any more
kiddens. Maybe thats why she is cryin??

Daisy May (or many not)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 12, 2013
4:59 PM

Post #9383089

Humphhhh, the last kidden that got brotted in here turnd out to be TAo the Terrible. We put him in his place but he seems like he dont member nuffin cas we has to do it alla time. he's a pest. and he gobbles food like a porker and splatters it arown an we dont even like to eat wif him. Oinker. Anyway, first you gots to put the noo kitty in his place, and let him know wich is yor faviriet spots so he dont start usin them. Nip it in the bud I saz. ROWEEEEEEErrrr get off my bed! and tell yor mom an look sad . if he want to play perten to be sleepin or hide somplase ware he cant find youl he dont no yor howse like you do. Thats all the vice I got . if the Unplezent ness is wot I thlink it is he mite come home all flatted out and dopey wich is a good time to establish hoos howse it is, as in yours!!

Souky
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 12, 2013
5:18 PM

Post #9383100

Mummy sez Hobo iz gonna be in a big crate fer a few daze so us howse Katz kin smell him an he kin smelz us.

Kitty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 12, 2013
5:53 PM

Post #9383122

We is kleenin howze Mom sayz she is sending Huck to Soooky...ME to Tigger...and the yooman child to the whooooshkow along with her cats!

She even swared at her preshious dog.

this aint good.

Daisy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 12, 2013
7:52 PM

Post #9383216

maybe she need som choklit catnips

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 12, 2013
8:08 PM

Post #9383232

Hers ate a HOLE bag of them...truffleups. Something called GODiva Truffleups. Dad said she needs some nip tea...never mind the tea! hahaha

She woods bee loopier than usual.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 13, 2013
6:54 AM

Post #9383480

An he's not DEAD?? Choklit isnt good for goggies and somtims they get reel sik and dye. Did you gives it to him on purrpuss??? hahaha

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 13, 2013
7:24 AM

Post #9383504

NO NO NO...not the dog. MOM! Mom woodnts give the dog choklit at all...she don't share that stuff.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 13, 2013
7:32 AM

Post #9383511

My mummy loves choklits...sez choklits is for hooman mummies...daddies doesn't need choklits.

Kitty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 28, 2013
7:33 AM

Post #9399972

Oh sisters, did you hear the news? My dear loving Tigger done saved his family from an attrocious Chippy munk!!
His narly brothers couldn't get it...and my dear three legged HERO saved Unka Mike and the family from that furry rodent...
heaven only knows what would have happened!!!

His is so sosooooo strong. Dear heavens, I am going to swoon again at the through of his manly muscles...

Daisy May

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 28, 2013
7:39 AM

Post #9399977

We gurlz heer don't hunt, lessen we heers mowses in the cupberd, but mummy puts mowsetrapz in there and katches them beefore we gits to them. I don't want no ded mowse, I wants to kilz it my own self. I tink mummy haz them all caut, I don't heer them ennymore. Sumtimez in the summer, we katches and eets krikits, tho. Mummy 'bout gags when we do that. She sez it iz gross, all that krunchin' of krikit bonez.

Kitty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 28, 2013
7:46 AM

Post #9399991

Oh I don't huntz either Kitty...but he saved his famileee. Him is a hero.
We don't gets to go outsiders...but Tiggers sisster brought the chippy in from outsiders and it got loose.

Daisy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 28, 2013
8:05 AM

Post #9400018

Aaaaaaaaack Crikits AAAAAAAAAAkkkkkk Mices. No thank you . I will stick to catnippy tee and snackies. 'livia cotted mousies. But she was wild and crazzy climin on everthing. not ladylike at all. Unlike me.
}
My ears is all rashy again and mom sayed wot hav you ben doing but i dint do anything. she thinks dad isn't always givin me my medysin. I like dad. but not if i gets itchys on my eers. An wen mom told him I got all rashy he sayed, oh i seed that and she sayed wy dint you say somthing you dum***** so now she put some medysin on it an i hope I dont haf to go to the vetspital. An i hope Huck dosn't see this becaz its not atraktiv at ALL.

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 28, 2013
5:46 PM

Post #9400642

Hello ladies, yep de chippy was as large as I could carry, and I wanted to show my daddy, but it got loose, and stayed loose for bout four hours.I teams up wid Simon, but he too ankshus, and the chippy would pull back in de crack in the bottom of the dish washer.He was safe from us, in dat narrow split, in de bottoms of de dishwasher.
I wishes I coulda seen, what Tigger did, so as to cotch him, and he was dead, as soon as Tigger came into de living room.Neither Simon, or myself saw how dat old cripple man coulda cotched dat chippy, when the two of us work at it for about four hours.Momma kept saying, that dat old chippy monk is not going to roam free in this house, and Tigger some how made it happen.We needs to gets Tigger to teaches us, but daddy says he is trying to teach us, but we not open enough to recieve his teaching.Daddy sure is proud of the old fella.

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 29, 2013
6:47 AM

Post #9401105

Fun stories and pics. Fun thread.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 29, 2013
7:06 AM

Post #9401130

Oh, my, sistahs...I was so skeered last nite...there was boomin' noises an' reely brite lites in the sky so I sleeped with mummy when she go'd to bed. Then there was this reeeeeely brite lite and big noise an' all the lites go'd out in the rest of the howse. Mummy sayd sumfin 'bout the power gettin' nocked owt. She called the mens to come an' fix it. It got fixed by 2 in the morning. I was so skeered I sleeped in the big bed all nite. I snuggled up by mummy's head on her pillow.

Kitty

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 29, 2013
7:31 AM

Post #9401160

That's the bestest place to be when things are boomin and flashin. I sleeps wif mom alla time. she sayed she's sik of getting fuzzys up her nose but too bad. I'm not sleeping wif those other vandals specially not TAo the terrorist. And he snores.

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 29, 2013
2:36 PM

Post #9401664

"This is TOOOOO funny guys and gals...", says Madame Bebeschnix to herself wafting the air with her tail;... to stir the smell of Ham cooking in the air...

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 29, 2013
3:41 PM

Post #9401759

Welcome Madame' BeBe'...

catnip tea and kitty crumpets for you? Glad to have a new lady (although some on here are FAR from ladies) and quite
the sordid past. (myself included but still a lady).

DaisyMay
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 29, 2013
4:05 PM

Post #9401791

Oooohhhhh...we gots a reel lady kat here now...hello, Madame BeBe...I iz Kitty an' my gurl friend that lives wif me and "the boy kat, Pip" is Candy.

Kitty
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 29, 2013
8:42 PM

Post #9402116

I try's to be the lady, but sure is hard wiff two hell cats living wiff you. Now Daisy, I'm not talking about Tigger, he be a true gentleman.I'm talking about my brother Baggy, and Simon.Simon is the nas car champion, at our house. There is one thing Simon is afrade of, as well as Baggy, and that is Mable the chicken.She keep em on the strieght, and narrow. Mitzi

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 7, 2013
5:42 PM

Post #9411567

I taked a nap today and dremt aboutmy sweethart Huck. He is the biggest bravest tiger I know.
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 7, 2013
7:17 PM

Post #9411654

Ohhhh...Souky, yew looks SO comfy on that puffy pillow. I has found that it is reely nice an' warm to sleep beetween mummy an' daddy in there noo bed. I layed down beetween there too pillow.

Kitty
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 8, 2013
9:00 AM

Post #9412041

Well girls, it sure is a beautiful day, and my daddy is going to gets up a tree in da back yard, wiff Mable, an Henrietta, the two RIR hens, dat has no respect fo us cats, but we gets along anyhow.
Daddy has been so disable for so long, dat we is screrd he will do too much today. He does have his Grand son to: Helps ?
We also has been outta a truck to climb on, cause it been down, for 9 days now. Momma fuss bout his truck too much. Besides, we can climb on it when we wants. Mitzi

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

February 8, 2013
11:27 AM

Post #9412192

The Spank said to Daddy Dave today with his eyes,(as Daddy was filling the tubs for bottom watering new cuttings) "I'll just have me a drink of that!", as Madame Bebeze wafted by She swatted Him on the but with a hiss and then sat waiting patiently for her turn. Always the lady she is...

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 8, 2013
11:31 AM

Post #9412195

Hehehe that Madame BeBeze is a clasy girl...I'd of swatted him too! hahaha

Mitzi, tell Unka Mike to be carefuls...don't want hims back at the Yooman Vetspital!!! Ya;ll sit on him and hold him down, he won't
get up if ya'll are on him giving love.

Daisy May
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

February 20, 2013
8:32 AM

Post #9425374

Hellow lahdeedah ladieses,
My ladyperson has been enjoying reedin bout yous sister club. She dont no it but I CAN read, so i been getting to no youses too. I like youses. Yous has class and sofisticayshun,and doze is kwalitees dat is very important. Plus I likes to learn and share ways to teech dems hyoomans proper beehayvyors. I also haves 2 boyz and 1 grrl cat i share the house wit,oh,and dat weirdo Chihuahuadog liveses here too.
May I puhleeze be in youses sister club? My name is Eva. Ise is a calimeeze, (part siamese and dsh, so ise am calico) I been wit my family for 1 anna haf years. The place I came from befor was not a nice place and I even liveded outside, alone for a while,sos I got somes speer-e-ences.
Okay,so im's hopin to talk to youses ladieses soon. I gots some cat stuff to do, the usual, tearin' up the plantses, kickin the litter from the poo box onto the floor. and waitin for my ladyperson to sit down and relax before i meows very loud to go out, then as soon as i'ms shur it is inconveenient, i meows VERY loud and scratch desperately and madly at the door to come back in. Dis is hard work, and as youses no rekwires timing and should not be attempted by amachurz. Perhaps dere iz somes birdeez to harass.
May yous cabinets be full of tuna, and the birdeez in yous yard fly low and slow!
-Eva Dahling
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 20, 2013
8:51 AM

Post #9425403

Yo, dere, Eva Dahling...we iz allwaze reddi to wellcome new sistas an' share are katnip tee an' katkibbles. I iz Kitty, an' I lives with Candy (another sista, but she iz shy an' don't meow much heer). I gots a brudder to, hiz name iz Pip. He iz fat an' lazee. Rite now he iz snoozin' in a sun-puddle.

Kitty
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

February 20, 2013
10:48 AM

Post #9425577

Hee hee ! i'ms inna club! yay! I could tell youses are discriminatin' and only allow the best kitties. Of course if yous a kitty, yous alreddy at the top of the evolutionary tree, so, i think ims in good comp'ny.
I got my name cuz of a Movie star...Eva Gabor. She is a hyooman who was very glamorous, (my lady person says also kinda kooky) I think a cat should have a good name.
The other cats I live with are my babies, but i dinn't have them from my tummy. They was babies from a outside cat( She is my arch enemy and I would scratch her if i could catch her fluffy tail,When I lived outside, she chaseded ME!) ennyways, I had a fling with a big handsome guy ,but my babies was not alive in my tummy. It was very sad. The other cat had her babies in the house and so after she left, i took thems babies for mine own! I nursed them and cleaned them and evrythings.( really they was a little old for all that mammying, but it was making all of us happy and my people kept saying"aawww'so cuuuute!" so why not?) I had to have a special operashun on my girlparts, so no more babies for me. I feels better now, cuz I don't go crazy in my girlparts and roll around yowling ,it is undignified.Thems kittenses is growed up now, 1 year old almost. There is 2 boys Charlie and Rohs & the girl Bianca(she prefers to be called the Divine lady miss B. whatta snoot!) She might say hello here sometimes, but B. is a mighty huntress and spends most of her time outside in a tree. When it gets to be about 5-6pm ..everbody HAS to come in. My ladyperson gets worried abouts other animals and things could hurt us, so she checks on us all day when we go out, but we go in at night. Then, when it is time for bed, we ALL come on the bed with the people& the chihuahuadog and sometimes my boyfriend comes in too. Its crowded in the bed, but its is toasty warm, and i feel most loved and snuggy.
OH! I gotta go now, the sun is just right onthe window seat...Thats my favorite of the places...a sunpuddle. I'ms gonna be late for my nap.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 20, 2013
12:04 PM

Post #9425629

Welcom Eva, you will fits rite in. My name is Souky and I am very spoild as is rite and proper. I has a busy day today so we will chat sum mor later.

Souky
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

February 25, 2013
11:37 AM

Post #9431196

Hello ladieses...
Thank you for making me feel so welcomed. We's having quite a big fuss at our house.. my boyfriend (Titan) has got to go to the hop spittle. Hims has had a lotta problems since he came to my peoples place in the hot sun time. I found him in the garage with a bad leg bleeding and lotta mucky stuff comin out of his eyes and nose, he was sooooo skinnies, i could count how many ribs he had cuz thems was stickin' way out of him, he was talkin very funny sound, cuz of a broken jaw, I did not want to get too close to him becuz dems fleezes were thick on his skin! Oh, and this guy had a tore up ear from a long time ago. My ladyperson took good care of him, and made him soup to eat. But guess what? Him was so upset 'bout bein hurt that he hissed and tried to scratch my ladyperson! (not very nice manners) Well, I told him not to worry and he fin'ly decided to be nice and then he likded the foods so much he stayed! He got the flee spot medicine and boy, he is one handsome ginger cat! The problem is that the mucky eyes and nose makeses him sneeze and it keeps coming back even though he gets some pills in his food. Him has beenmad about having to get in the box. The rest of us kitties is soo glad it is not us, so wes been hiding in our cubby holes. I gotta go now, i gotta lick my paws again. I hopeses You all have nice times layin' in sunny warm spots today.
-Eva

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 25, 2013
12:13 PM

Post #9431235

oooooooooooh no not the vetspital. Doz he has felyine lookemia or kronic snotties/? i hopes they can fix him.
we got wm spotss here today too but the cleener lady was here so we had to hide from the sucky machine an stuff.

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

February 25, 2013
1:31 PM

Post #9431349

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 10:36 AM

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

February 25, 2013
6:00 PM

Post #9431666

My Mama gives us Lysine in our food everyday to help our immunes systems and Titan might get help with his snotties. The dose is 250 mg twice a day and my mama just sprinkles a little Lysine powder over our food everyday. I hope he is feelin better soon. Good boyfriends are hard to come by.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 25, 2013
6:10 PM

Post #9431674

Ohhhhh...Lie-seen...it sownds reely nasty...does it taste ickie?? We katz heer iz all hellthee an' Mummy iz reely happy 'bout that. So iz we, kuz we don't wanna be gittin' pilz an' stuff down are throtes.

Kitty

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 25, 2013
7:50 PM

Post #9431824

(Sorree yayas - i is sneekin in heer - my mom gibs us lysine from a toob. It tastes liek mapel and it is yummy!! Nana brudder Thor)
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

February 26, 2013
7:19 AM

Post #9432164

We don't mind when mama sprinkles stuffs on our food. She does Taurine, B12, Lysine, CoQ10 and Cosequin every day and we just nom it up or my stinky brofur, Wallingford will nom it for us!
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

February 27, 2013
10:57 AM

Post #9433716

Hello ladieses,
We's sad. My Boyfriend has FIV. Both of my peoples is worried 'bout him and about the rest of us, so we's all gotta gets the same test. Dis is just TERRIBUHLS!!! Since i can read, I haf ta get some infomayshun about this.
My peoples puts some stuff in our foods, evry week to keep us healthy, lysine, and some cod liver oil...which is tasteee. I HATE the pills, when i get wormies in my tummy or sumthin else.
One ting I no is dis...Titan has a good appetite, hims is allways eatin so much foods! and the animal Dr. said if hims is not hungee ennymore, then hims is for sure sick. So maybe I still haves time to love him. Titan never had a home where he was wanted and loved, so its good that We's all been able to show him he is a Very Important Cat.
I am glad to have you ladies cats sisters to tell about this.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 27, 2013
11:06 AM

Post #9433725

Oh That is so sad about your boyfriend. I lost two sissters to FIV many years ago and it broked my Moms heart. AND...be careful with the tests. It can show a "false positive" that means she has a "positive titer" against it, not a full blown case of it.

Our Vet on DG PalmBob is much much more knowledgeable, and things have changed since our family dealt with it. I am sure he wouldn't mind if you d-mailed
him with questions. He is one of the bests!

DaisyMay (as dictated to Aunt Debbie)
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

February 27, 2013
11:06 AM

Post #9433726

I am very glad that Titan will know that he is a VIC!
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 27, 2013
11:09 AM

Post #9433727

Eva, we howsekats wuz gonna get a new brudder; Hobo wuz an outside kat. Mummy taked him to the vetspital to get fixed...(I didn't no that us katz kud get broke) an' they called mummy an' tol her that Hobo tested pozitive for Feeline Aidz. Mummy sez Hobo kin stay in the barn wif the other barn katz. He iz still hellthy so mummy izn't werried 'bout him now. Mummy bringed Hobo home from another farm where the lady there sez he strayed in jist that week. Mummy said we kin give him a good home, so's she bringed him here. So, nope, no new brudder for us. All the other gurlz heer knows this, but since yew iz new, I telled you too.

Kitty & Candy
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

March 4, 2013
1:36 PM

Post #9438670

Oh Youses ladieses are the best! Glad to hear that Mr. Hobo is got a good place to have a home and good comp'ny in a barn. I bet theres lotses of mices for chasi'n out! Thats a good catlife in the outside world, but with love and of course a full tummy,which ennyone whos been outside and with no home knows is a big , big issue. Titan is gonna do ok for now. Me and my ladyperson has been doings lotta reading, FIV is bad, but is not reason for the BigSleep. Maybe lotta trips to the vet spittle and somes AWFUL pills, but for now, we's keepin our eye on him...mostly only seein hims goin back and forth to the food bowl..teehee! We are going to ask Mr palmbob if hims has info too.
How is yous ladieses doin? Me and my bros and sisses knocked over the little cups on the kitchen table yesterday, gues what? they was full of dirt! what for is dirt in cups INside? The whole outside world has dirt all over. Well, the ladyperson told us- in what I thought was a too loud voice-, thems cups had SEEDS in thems! hahaha that is dumb!
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

March 4, 2013
1:38 PM

Post #9438674

I fergets to say it was me- Eva
Hey Tomorrow is TUNA TUESDAY at our house! yay!!!
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

March 4, 2013
1:54 PM

Post #9438694

Eva, I forgetted to tell yew that Hobo an' all the other barn katz gets kat food. Mummy bys it in big bagz...she sez they iz forty powndz, she sez that iz lots of foods, but there iz 8 katz out there eatin'. So, you don't needs to feel reely sorry for them bein' in the barn, cuz they gots nice beds that mummy gave them...pillows an' mummy's old mattress padz, an' sheepskin car seet kovers. An' don fergit the foods and water too. Mummy sez our barn katz gots it good. But, we howsekatz don't wanna go see, we trusts mummy on these things.

Kitty & Candy
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

March 4, 2013
3:23 PM

Post #9438781

Kitty & Candy- I new that! Akshully, if my girl Binky(aka "the divine lady miss B") knew where wisconsin was, she would come to live in the barn too! Her is the big huntress of our clan. (not that she didnt learn all she knows from me, but still...) If our ladyperson didn't make her come in at 6pm her would stay out all the time!! Forty pondz IZ lotta foods! I know that cuz that is more higher number than the amount of toes I has. Barn Cats is a good kitty life, specially at your moms barn. We's house cats and dont got sheepskin...I gotses a pink plush bankie, it sets of my calico-ness very nicely. I knead it reeeeeel good befor i lay down, cuz it should be just the right amount of lumpy. Somes says that is makin biskits, but i never saw a biskit show up when i does that, i would know, cuz I likeses biskits, specially with butter. I am hungee now, I got to go get that ladyperson to get the food out, it is after 6 and the other cats is still out...I dont likes it when she is late with the food.
later sister kitties...hope yous all has good catnip dreams!
-EVA
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

March 4, 2013
5:09 PM

Post #9438891

Eva, it iz funny to go to the barn an' see how mummy haz the foods pails. She haz chainz hanging from pipez an' she hangz the pailz of foods on them. Mummy sez sumpin' bout koonz eatin' the 40 poundz of foods in 'bout 3 nites so she puts it up so's they kant git it. Dumb koonz, cat goodies is fer katz.

Kitty
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

March 31, 2013
8:30 AM

Post #9467542

Hello Ladieses.
Sorry has not been chaatting with youses. It has been very warm and sunshiney outside and i want to be out in it! My ladyperson is getting the garden ready and i help her in lotta ways.
I have an important thing i needs to talk about with you ladieses. I am not feeling right for a few days. I feel kinda nervous-like, one minute i am lovey and then i am all hissy. I don't know what is wrong. I don't sleep so good at night, my ladyperson says i am hypervigilant, I guess I feel like i used to before i got my special operation(back in Dec,2012), only not so strong. I am meowing some and rolling over alot. I can't helps it. I notice that Titan has been hanging around me a lot. ( he has not had the boy operation yet, cuz he has some breathing problems) He looks soooo much more handsome than before i started feeling funny. To make it all worse, Titan hopped right on my back, and bit my neck! Ouch! i dont like hims like that...or, do i? Jeez, i ams all confused. Now, I am having to stay in the spare room most of the time. Titan keeps me comp'ny outside the door and i see his nose under the door, i sometimes puts my paw out. meow.
Enny body have had this problem? I know my yaya catnip sisters can help!
-Eva in Exile

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 31, 2013
8:39 AM

Post #9467556

Eva darling, you could have something like a bladder infection that makes you feel...funky...down there and sometimes it makes you feel
like someone is chasing your tail when it hurts...and you use your box too.

I woods say...sadly...you need to get checked outters at the vetspital. Tell Mama to keep your water dish filled with fresh water too helps also.

DaisyMay
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

March 31, 2013
9:06 AM

Post #9467579

Dear Eva,

You didn't say how old you are - it is OK for ladies to ask ladies here - we can keep a secret! I'm sorry that Titan is being such a jerk - I have a brother like that and he has had his surgery - he is just a big jerk! My mama and I both think that you should visit the Vetspittle as soon as you can and take a pee sample with you. My mama catches the jerk brother's pee in a baggie because he has no sense of shame! I am much more delicate in nature. But sometimes I get nervous when in the car, so mama lines my carrier with new aluminum foil and catches the pee for the Vet that way. But you should definitely tell your mama to let you out of the room and put him in sometimes. It isn't fair that you have to stay in the room all the time.

Holly
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

March 31, 2013
9:36 AM

Post #9467603

Thank you ladieses!
Yeah...Sigh...i know i ams gonna have to go to the vetspittle. theys closed today, and the place that did my girl operation is ,too. My peopleses is worried that maybe my operation missed some of my girl parts. but this is the 1st time it happened that i feel so funny. Are you sayings that one of my peoples would have to WATCH me pee and put it in a cup?!? OH i don't like that..A lady needs her privacy. My Titan had to let that happen the other day when he went to the vetspittle hims has FIV and had a problem in his eye and had maybe a pee problem. Dr. sayed he is very healthy and has a conjunctive eye. No pee trouble. yay.
Me and Titan is gonna change places a few times today. its set up with food, litter, h2o and toys in the room. and there is a window seat to watch thems birdies. I am gettin me a bird! I want one real bad, but thems biries always gets away into the air! humph!
Well i am late for my nap.
-Eva

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 31, 2013
9:41 AM

Post #9467606

Eva, I knows how much you wants a bird...but I don't rekomed it. Do you know they has what mom calls parasites (so do mices) and they can
give us worms, fleas and other buggies...and we end back up at the vetspital. It aint fair I tell ya!!!

Me, I want on of them skwirrels that keeps coming to the window and tellin mom the feeder is empty...but it is as big as me!

Daisy may!
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2013
6:38 AM

Post #9473512

Hi Ladieses!
I ams feeling better, but still might have to go for an operation if i have girl trouble enny more.
Yes, it is true...me and the other cats in our house have gotten wormies in our tummies from catchin dems mices. We's not posed to, but thems mice and birdies is soooo impertinent..they sass us kitties and we gotta get them and teach them a lesson! Tjere is a blue jay that really burns me up! he even dive bombs us kities! humph!!! Stupid ole bird! he prolly has them worm cooties, ick.
I has had to take pills for the tummy worms and i HATESES pills!!! but i LOVSES tuna !!
well it is going to be very sunny today, and i gotta get started on my naps in the puddles of sun.
Thanks for bein so nice to me about when i wasnt feeling so good. Its nice to have friends!
-Eva
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 6, 2013
7:26 AM

Post #9473537

Oooo, Eva, wermz isn't gud fer hour tummiez.

Mummy haz fixed me up a pillow on the new bed she an' Daddy sleepz on. It iz jist where pillowz iz sposed to be, rite between mummy and daddy's. It iz nice an' soft and mummy put a nice towel on it too. She sayd sumpin' bout not gettin' kat hairz on her sheets. Pip comes an' sleeps on the bed too; daddy sayd to mummy that "them katz sleeps closer together than we do". I still don't like that Pip brethin' my air, tho, an sometimes I jist hisses at him an' he moves a bit.

Kitty
scarletbean
Newport, TN
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2013
8:29 AM

Post #9473581

Hi everbody-
TeeHee! My people has more cat hair on them than we does! My misterperson says they hases mohair sheets! ha ha I says, you peoples want MO hair on the sheets? Ok then, more hair is what you want, then mo-hair is what you gets! hehehe!!!
I has to tell youses about what the kittenboy did... Our lady person does some dumb stuff with bringin dirt inside and then putting seeds in it in little cups which we cats is NOT posed to touch, even tho it is so tempting. Annyhoo, Magik the little boy kitten (hims about 3 months old and a pest!) found the bag of dirt and put it on the kitchen floor last night. Then it got spreaded all over. I just watched cuz i don't want to get my perfect little ballerina paws messed up. I am part siamese you know, so i am petikyouler bout my paws) ) if that wasn't bad enuf, the other cats got in the dirt and then somebody pooped in it! Boy oh boy, our ladyperson said lotta lotta loud words this morning! When she told the Mr.person about the poo, he laughed so much, and then our ladyperson said loud words about him too!
It is good to be feline, everything we do makes sense. Right Ladieses?
-Eva
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

April 6, 2013
9:43 AM

Post #9473656

My mama is sooo rude sometimes! She is laffing and laffing.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 6, 2013
11:33 AM

Post #9473752

My mama is laffin tooo. She almost gived a yourin sample on her chair. Sumbuddy here is dropping a poop cuz they don no ware there butt is. onlee happend twice but still not a good thing. Mom thinks its Iris but I thinks it mini becaz shes so old she dont no nuthing to do but eat and sleep. Good think its not a gooshy poop or mom wood be sayn loud words too...hahaha...

Best regards ladies, I bleeve I will take a nap now.
SouKy

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

April 13, 2013
2:35 PM

Post #9482719

Ladies - we are moving to a new Thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1307239/ for more chatting.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America