Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: What's That Bug? Dynastes tityus, the Eastern Hercules Beetle.: buggy resources

Communities > Forums > Article: What's That Bug? Dynastes tityus, the Eastern Hercules Beetle.
bookmark
Forum: Article: What's That Bug? Dynastes tityus, the Eastern Hercules Beetle.Replies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
snowlion
Saint Paul, MN
(Zone 4b)

September 24, 2012
6:12 AM

Post #9284680

I suppose this is against rules, but the article title caught my eye >> there is an awesome bug ID & info site called What's That Bug?! Two profs in CA run it as a service to humanity :-) with help from their friends at Bug Guide ...

Sometimes bug IDs are hard to find; I saw yellow and black striped beetles on my golden rod this year for the first time. WTB is one other place to look...

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 24, 2012
6:25 AM

Post #9284693

Many of the members who help folks with insect identification in our Identification Forum use that site and Bugguide.net

Here's our ID Forum: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/bugid/all/

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: What's That Bug? Dynastes tityus, the Eastern Hercules Beetle. Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wow! KyWoods 1 Sep 22, 2012 5:52 AM
Wow, wow!!! Lily_love 1 Sep 23, 2012 6:25 AM
Great! joandud 1 Sep 27, 2012 3:02 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America