Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet Properly: Thank you for the rabs.

Communities > Forums > Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet Properly
bookmark
Forum: Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet ProperlyReplies: 1, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gloria125
Greensboro, AL

September 24, 2012
6:32 AM

Post #9284703

I really appreciate this article because as a former rabbit owner I know how many rabbits are badly fed and live short lives because of it. I live in rural central Alabama, and the hardest part about having a rabbit was getting a good supply of timothy hay. I sometimes had to travel 40 to 50 miles to find a store that would stock it. But it did pay off. Henry, my New Zealand lived to be more than 20 years old. He finally gave up the ghost when his living area got just too hot for an old rabbit. I finally had to move him into the house next to the air conditioner.

Thanks for the article, and I hope it help promote a more humane treatment of these wonderful animals.

This message was edited Sep 24, 2012 10:17 AM
Procrastinator
Havelock
Canada

September 24, 2012
7:27 AM

Post #9284758

Thanks for a very information filled article. I sometimes feel that I am an oddity since I have enjoyed living with domestic bunnies for over 20 years. They do make excellent pets but understanding their needs and their quirks is of the utmost importance. They can be very interactive with all members of the family and that includes my dogs. I was unable to find the article that was marked more. It doesn't exist anymore, apparently, or it could be my navigation skills (lack of).

I am so delighted to see an article about rabbits. I look forward to reading more animal related articles from you. Such wonderful information.

Thanks
Elaine, Otis, Jethro and Murphy our resident bun

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet Properly Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Good Article dapi 0 Sep 24, 2012 10:31 AM
Article has some holes in it IrisAngel 2 Sep 26, 2012 9:33 PM
Good bunny Mommie, YES or NO? vossner 5 Oct 25, 2012 12:05 PM
Thanks for the informative article Procrastinator 3 Sep 24, 2012 6:30 PM
Great Fertilizer greenbrain 2 Sep 30, 2012 5:56 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America