Photo by Melody

Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet Properly: Thanks for the informative article

Communities > Forums > Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet Properly
bookmark
Forum: Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet ProperlyReplies: 3, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Procrastinator
Havelock
Canada

September 24, 2012
4:55 PM

Post #9285337

Sorry folks

Somehow I posted this as a comment to one of the topic starters.

I am a bit troubled by one of the comments made to your article. I had a wonderful bun friend for 91/2 years and he has a malocclusion that I managed with a trip to the vet every 5 weeks. $5.00 each visit and he was loved up by all the techs and vets each time we went. He was so domesticated and adored attention. He played ball with me and we also rolled several toys back and forth to each other. He was usually in my lap whenever I invited him up. He was litter-trained of course. He knew my voice and pouted for 2 weeks when I went on a trip and my daughter took care of him in my home. I guess I enjoyed spending my time with a pet instead of something that I profited from. No offense intended.

Now...my original post.

Thanks for a very information filled article. I sometimes feel that I am an oddity since I have enjoyed living with domestic bunnies for over 20 years. They do make excellent pets but understanding their needs and their quirks is of the utmost importance. They can be very interactive with all members of the family and that includes my dogs. I was unable to find the article that was marked more. It doesn't exist anymore, apparently, or it could be my navigation skills (lack of).

I am so delighted to see an article about rabbits. I look forward to reading more animal related articles from you. Such wonderful information.

Thanks
Elaine, Otis, Jethro and Murphy our resident bun

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2012
5:26 PM

Post #9285360

I apologize about that article marked 'more' (I eliminated the link today)... I do not know where the article went, but it does seem to have disappeared. I will try to track it down and relink it.
Procrastinator
Havelock
Canada

September 24, 2012
5:36 PM

Post #9285365

No worries. I just wanted to let you know. The effort you put into your informative article was a huge undertaking. Thanks again. It made me smile with happy surprise when I saw the subject of today's article. I have the utmost respect for anyone who spends their days making the lives of our four-legged friends better and also the people who get to benefit from your knowledge and care.

Elaine, Otis, Jethro and Murphy

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2012
6:30 PM

Post #9285403

I added the link back (found the article)... though it's really not a link, just a website (don't know how to make it a link).

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Rabbits and Diet- Feeding your Truly Vegan Pet Properly Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you for the rabs. gloria125 1 Sep 24, 2012 7:27 AM
Good Article dapi 0 Sep 24, 2012 10:31 AM
Article has some holes in it IrisAngel 2 Sep 26, 2012 9:33 PM
Good bunny Mommie, YES or NO? vossner 5 Oct 25, 2012 12:05 PM
Great Fertilizer greenbrain 2 Sep 30, 2012 5:56 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America