Garden Fence Art

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

My 'Mojo Sticks' made from repurposed wood palettes, paints, tiles, and stones. Thought the garden fence wall was the perfect canvas for a little rustic design and color.

Thumbnail by KimchiMonger Thumbnail by KimchiMonger Thumbnail by KimchiMonger Thumbnail by KimchiMonger Thumbnail by KimchiMonger
South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Nice work. Good conversational pieces too.

Northern, NJ(Zone 6b)

Very interesting concept, I like the individual 'Mojo Sticks'.
Do you have a long shot so we can see the whole fence?

Phoenix, AZ

very cool!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Very creative...you really have your mojo working. I don't think I have had a creative thought the last year. Maybe I just might be inspired. I love color in my backyard (like fishy) and it would really make an old fence pop!

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

I love these. Great job! I think if hung a few inches apart for perhaps 5 or 6 feet the installation would make a perfect headboard for young and old. Great color and form.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Maybe cleaner boards if you used them inside too! LOL! I agree it would make a nice wall art with rustic decor.

I promptly forgot about the idea after seening this thread, so this time I printed out one of the pictures to put in my "future garden art" file this time. I am always looking for things to hang on my fence.

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

I have a couple old pallets and have been trying to find a use for them.
Now I'm thinking something similar but attach a piece of rebar so I can set them out in the garden.

Nelson, New Zealand

Yes! I really like your creativity, it has given me an idea of how to use different scraps of rocks, shells etc. Our back fence palings have shrunk over the years leaving gaps between each one. Somehitning hanging there would look so good.

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

This is really fun to look at. Very unique and interesting. Nicely done indeed!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm brand new to DG but just wanted to say how cool these are and how well they were done!
David

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Welcome David. There is someone from DeLand on the Orchid forum.

This message was edited Jan 12, 2013 1:01 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images