Happy Birthday to all born September 28th!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday everyone! Hope you al have a wonderful day!

Romegrown
kgygarden
Azorina
stillwood

Thumbnail by taters55
Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Have a very Happy Birthday, everybody!

Madison, AL

KyWoods - thank you so much for the birthday greetings. I was not expecting it. My birthday present - Charlie, a Toy Fox Terrier - 14 months old - was picked up early (back on 8/14), but is counted as my present. He is asleep here on the couch beside me - resting from a walk in the woods and chasing lizards! I need the rest also. I had forgotten how much time and effort a pet takes - like having a toddler. But it is good for me - takes me out of myself and makes me go out, walk, be interested in the world, etc. Thanks again for thinking of me. Hope everyone else having a birthday today is enjoying it.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Awe, that is a nice Birthday gift for sure.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

That's a wonderful gift, stillwood. Enjoy every minute with the new arrival.

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Awww! Yes, they are so good for us!

Madison, AL

Yes, I think Charlie will be good for me. I have been taking him for a walk twice a day up our road (total of both walks is 2 miles) and that has to be good for me. But even more - I also have been taking him on a woods walk most days. In the past I walked the woods also - but mostly just charging ahead and getting down the path (since I always thought I had more important things to be doing). Now it takes a while as Charlie has to stop, sniff, listen, dig a quick hole, chase a lizard, etc. While he is enjoying himself, I stand there and look around - really seeing the woods! We have found a turtle, dug up grubs (yuk!), admired mushrooms, etc. It sounds trite, but he is making me stop and look. It's got to be good for both of us! Maybe this birthday is the beginning of years with him (I certainly hope so) and I hope he is enjoying himself with me as much as I am enjoying his company (DH has been great about getting this dog and as he had done for 44 years, seems just happy that I am enjoying myself - he is such a good guy!).

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Sounds like you are truly blessed!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

So sweet!

Kenner, LA(Zone 9a)

Thank you for the birthday greetings!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

You're welcome!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images