New family additions!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Tiffany is our new little gal she is the white dog and she is a princess!!! We are adopting her through a rescue. The little black puppy is Oreo and she came home with my daughter from a birthday party!

Thumbnail by Desertdenial5
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

OOoooo awwwwww :-)

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sorry forgot to Tiffany's picture!

Thumbnail by Desertdenial5
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

A couple more pictures.

Thumbnail by Desertdenial5 Thumbnail by Desertdenial5
Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

I love tiffany's attitude !!

Litchfield Park, AZ

Sooo cute!

Glendale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Absolutely Adorable ! ! ! Thank Goodness you and your daughter saw them before I did. I know I wouldn't have been able to resist them. Especially Oreo. Both look like they would make excellent cuddle buddies. Thanks for sharing.

Phoenix, AZ

You mean you got Tiffany from M.A.I.N. an amazing rescue group doing incredible things with dogs that are on the euthanasia list and need life saving surgery? Most of which is done by the talented and caring Dr Katie. Those 2 pups are adorable xoxoxo

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yes that is where to Tiffany came from she was run over by motorcycle had a broken pelvis.

Phoenix, AZ

Bless her little ♥
The little black and white one looks a lot like Jaz. Do you know what breed/mix Oreo is?

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

We think he's a poodle mix of some kind. Let me tell you she doesn't look like either of parents.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Oh Marie ! They are so adorable. Congratulations for getting Tiffany. She looks like a princess.

Phoenix, AZ

That's funny. Jaz's father was a 5 lb AKC Yorkie. Her mom was a 7 lb AKC miniture WHITE poodle. All her siblings looked like little Yorkies. She's 13 lbs.
This is her eating dirt @ the dog park LOL

Thumbnail by Fish_knees
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Now that is funny Barb! I'm going to have to see if I can get pictures of her parents.
Tiffany Is my little princess

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

LOL- Jaz really looks like she got caught doing something she knows she wasn't supposed to!
Marie, your doggies are adorable. I second what Usha said about the attitude. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.