Norwich, United Kingdom

ID please?

Thumbnail by Rigdo Thumbnail by Rigdo Thumbnail by Rigdo Thumbnail by Rigdo Thumbnail by Rigdo
Oradea, Romania

Not Aloe vera?
Aloe anyway :)

Norwich, United Kingdom

What do you mean by that?

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

This is just a shot in the dark here…Aloe striatula.
edited to add possible link… http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/57960/

This message was edited Oct 2, 2012 2:39 PM

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

This site has info and images on all 450+ species of Aloe. It is a great site....just a bit tedious...grin

http://www.succulentguide.com/cactus/?genus=Aloe&PHPSESSID=5ada38d5ec7063fd64221623ca674bb8

Hemet, CA(Zone 9b)

May be it is "Mother of Thousands" ??

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Those Kalanchoes, "Mother of thousands", do not have the white "teeth/barbs" that this plant has. The plant above is either a species or hybrid or cross of an Aloe.

Acton, CA(Zone 8b)

I don't know why I have such trouble with sideways photos, but I find them incredibly distracting and difficult to make sense of ... any way to right them? I tried to right one

Definitely an Aloe... from my personal experience it looks most like Aloe fibrosa, which is actually a fairly rare species, so it is likely I am wrong. Possibly a more common plant (though I have not seen one in person) is Aloe x delaetii, some weird hybrid whose origins I am unfamiliar with, but which many others have come across as I see many photos in the plant files .

This message was edited Oct 3, 2012 6:13 AM

Thumbnail by palmbob
Norwich, United Kingdom

I don't know why they come up side ways for you because when I enlarge them they come up right...so I'm not to sure why that is happening.

Thanks for your help it is with out a doubt a aloe at first I thought it was a aloe ciliaris but I don't think it is and I'm not to sure about the suggestions been given but thank you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images