Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: My Lucky Four-leaf Clover Patch: Four Leaf Clover Patch

Communities > Forums > Article: My Lucky Four-leaf Clover Patch
bookmark
Forum: Article: My Lucky Four-leaf Clover PatchReplies: 1, Views: 7
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gardengirl86
Middleboro, MA

October 8, 2012
3:58 AM

Post #9299227

I have always thought that I had an eye for four leaf clovers. I have a bible filled with them, and they were all found in my back yard. While walking and looking down, they just jump out at me. Maybe I just have a lucky four-leaf clover patch. Others have tried to find them in my yard, however, without any luck while I just keep finding them. I believe that some people just have an eye that spots the unusual or different in the field of commonalitlites. Your son seems to be so blessed as am I.
Loved the article. I knew the story of St. Patrick using the clover to teach the Holy Trinity, but did not know the meaning of the 4th leaf. Thank for the interesting article.

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

October 8, 2012
4:03 AM

Post #9299230

Thank you for sharing about your clover patch. I'm glad there's more of you!

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: My Lucky Four-leaf Clover Patch Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Lucky Four Leaf Clover Patch SingingWolf 1 Oct 3, 2012 12:23 PM
Grew up with a Four Leaf Patch! LhasaLover 1 Oct 3, 2012 12:24 PM
Even More Leaves Possible the_naturalist 3 Oct 14, 2012 9:12 AM
Finding the elusive 4-leaf clover Lorra 1 Oct 10, 2012 11:45 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America