Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

SOLVED: Help ID these plants please

Swan Hill, Australia(Zone 9a)

Pic 1, cotyledon or crassula?, the leaves don't get a reddish edge, and I have never seen it flower.
Pic 2, not sure, some of the leaves don't "open" and look tubular .
Pic 3 not sure on this one either, any help appreciated, thanks in advance.
Cheers C.

Thumbnail by Confusticated Thumbnail by Confusticated Thumbnail by Confusticated
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Certainly Crassulaceae…I'm feeling Kalanchoe on #2, and even possibly #1.

San Francisco, CA

#1 seems like one of the common Cotyledons, perhaps C. orbiculata

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

#2 looks a lot like Kalanchoe blossfeldiana. A lot of the newer cultivars are hybrids of K blossfeldiana X K flammea.

Thankyou for the answers, I agree number 1 is Cotyledon Orbiculata, number 2 is definitely not Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana, you can see the flower growing out to the left, it is a palish white/pink and very sparse, this is also an old plant, it is not a new cultivar.
Still searching, these plants will be the death of me, trying to name them.
Cheers C.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

I still see Kalanchoe in #2…Maybe not blossfeldiana, but a Kalanchoe none the less. :-)

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Hey C....those are the reasons I thought it was K Blossfedliana....GRIN I, like Tim , still feel that it is a Kalanchoe....maybe check in at the TeaRoom and see if the folks there have an idea.

Moon

Buenos Aires, Argentina(Zone 9b)

#2 I think it's Crassula multicava o perhaps C. cordata as second choice, it's a young plant so if it gets sturdy when old, it's multicava.

#3 It has alternate leaves so some sort of Sedum.

Regards. Paul.

Thanks everyone, pic 2 is Crassula Multicava, and Sedum will help me find which one. Thanks again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.