Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: True Confessions of a Gardening Addict: I can identify......completely

Communities > Forums > Article: True Confessions of a Gardening Addict
bookmark
Forum: Article: True Confessions of a Gardening AddictReplies: 2, Views: 18
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
rubyw
Crozet, VA

October 11, 2012
8:58 AM

Post #9302348

Oh this was just wonderful. I found nothing stated to be strange or unusual because being the good plant addict that I am, I would do everything just as Jeremy has done. Oh gosh, cringing when knowing that the less than best of the plants are doomed to composting is such a waste, all the way around.

Jeremy, here is wishing you continued good success in all your endeavors. The picture in your photo is absolutely amazing, and what a talented artist and friend to plants you are.

Ruby
JaxFlaGardener
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

January 4, 2013
1:17 PM

Post #9375435

Thanks, Ruby, for identifying and sharing with my gardening exploits. It does irk me, too, that so many plants that could go to nursing homes or community projects end up instead in a dumpster to go to the landfill. Such a waste! Maybe there will someday be an organization for the "Ethical Treatment of Plants." (As a matter of fact, I may just start it! LOL)

Jeremy
rubyw
Crozet, VA

January 7, 2013
9:23 AM

Post #9378092

Cute, I wish you the very best of luck. I have a plant coming later today that a friend has asked me to rehab for her. continued good luck.

Ruby

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: True Confessions of a Gardening Addict Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Plant Addicts Unite! chrissy100 35 Oct 29, 2007 1:19 AM
Jeremy, what a saga! Happy_1 11 Oct 28, 2007 3:09 PM
By request: Enlargeable photos - 1 JaxFlaGardener 3 Nov 4, 2009 4:54 PM
By request: Enlargeable photo 2 JaxFlaGardener 3 Nov 4, 2009 6:43 PM
By request: Enlargeable photo 3 JaxFlaGardener 3 Nov 4, 2009 5:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America