Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Just cleaned and arranged my greenhouse

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

It looks so nice, for now

Thumbnail by roxxanne Thumbnail by roxxanne Thumbnail by roxxanne Thumbnail by roxxanne
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Great job, Rox!

noonamah, Australia

Looks very neat and tidy. I've done some work in my shadehouse, but it still needs a lot more. And I'm also trying to work out a suitable misting system. The jobs never end.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Could you come and clean mine? LOL Mine is clean - just needs to be organized and everything trimmed and treated for mites, before I start bringing plants in. I'm praying for another warm winter - I didn't even close the door all last winter!

(Zone 9a)

Love how you recycle. :-) Great idea, using the kitty litter boxes !

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

They are filled with water to help hold heat. I use them also to plant my larger plants like brugs, it's easier to carry in with the handle.

Thumbnail by roxxanne
(Zone 9a)

Interesting, have you considered painting them black to absorb more heat from the sun?

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Thought about but just don't have the time.

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Wrapped up and protected from Sandy

Thumbnail by roxxanne
(Zone 9a)

Stay safe, Sandy is not nice, I am horrified by what I am seeing on TV. Located where you are, you might get caught between the hurricane and the fronts coming from the west. My DH went to school near Houston - W & J.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

It's awful for anyone in the NE Corridor. We are fortunate only having winds, gusts, and a bit of rain. You be safe, Rox, and check in when you can.

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

It's just very wet a a little windy. Not nearly what they were predicting.
ardesia, I have a business in Washington and I worked at W&J a couple years ago. Very pretty little college.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Good morning, everyone! I hope this morning has all my DG friends safe and warm. The wind woke me this morning at 4 a.m. - this is about the 5th day of 20+ m.p.h. sustained winds and temps in the low 50's - that's COLD for us!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.