Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: True Confessions of a Gardening Addict: Delightful

Communities > Forums > Article: True Confessions of a Gardening Addict
bookmark
Forum: Article: True Confessions of a Gardening AddictReplies: 1, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
theolderchick
Ripon, CA
(Zone 9a)

October 15, 2012
8:34 AM

Post #9305815

I found myself reading with this big grin on my face and have concluded its the best read I've had on DG all year.
Thank you.
JaxFlaGardener
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

January 4, 2013
1:14 PM

Post #9375430

Thanks, theolder! I'm glad you enjoyed my article. I've considered from time to time going through DG and pulling out a lot of the more humorous threads (with the website administrators' and individual's permission) to make a sort of "thrown book" for giggles while on the john, or perhaps a coffee book humor collection for a more civilized presentment. There are some threads scattered around through the website that are truly hilarious. Here's a thread I started years ago to allow DG members to share their dumbest garden errors. There are lots of laughs to be found there from many different contributors:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/533770/

Enjoy!

Jeremy

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: True Confessions of a Gardening Addict Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Plant Addicts Unite! chrissy100 35 Oct 29, 2007 1:19 AM
Jeremy, what a saga! Happy_1 11 Oct 28, 2007 3:09 PM
By request: Enlargeable photos - 1 JaxFlaGardener 3 Nov 4, 2009 4:54 PM
By request: Enlargeable photo 2 JaxFlaGardener 3 Nov 4, 2009 6:43 PM
By request: Enlargeable photo 3 JaxFlaGardener 3 Nov 4, 2009 5:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America