Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Happy birthday greenthumb99!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you enjoy your day!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Dear fellow Libra,

Hope all of your gardening and other adventures go well for you in the year ahead. Have enjoyed our exchanges of plants, ideas and interests to date and look forward to many more.

Thumbnail by coleup
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

A happy birthday indeed! We went to lunch at one of our favorite places.

Thumbnail by ecnalg
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday ^_^

Thumbnail by juhur7
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sending Birthday wishes. Hope you had a great day.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! We had a delicious Indian dinner out last night with my sister and BIL, then chocolate/chocolate cake at their house. Excellernt Chinese today. If I had birthdays more often I'd gain too much. We got about an inch of rain last night, which was a welcome gift. Just wish it had come during the summer when our plants were trying to grow, instead of now when they are turning in for the winter. At least the wet ground gave me the day off from gardening.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, David! I'm glad to read you've been celebrating properly, with lots of good food, good cheer, and CHOCOLATE. Any chance I could get you & Pat to come over for lunch next week? I brought oysters back from NC and Jim (who can't eat oysters) is working downtown Tues & Wed.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, and if anybody else can make it... I've got 2 pints of oysters, so just let me know!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday David. Glad you had a great day. That rain sure was something!

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy happy birthday to you!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy belated wishes---as usual. I just do not cruise down to the part where all the birthdays are listed.
So, I always have to play catch-up.
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Gita
--Astilbes in my cousin's garden in Latvia.....2008

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday! Best wishes for the whole year!
(sorry no picture, my computer goofy)

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy Belated, birthday, greenthumb!! Glad it was an enjoyable celebration

Crozet, VA

I am like some others and don't make a habit of reading birthdays, so always show up late with my well wishes. I too hope that the upcoming year will prove to be one of your very best ever. Thank you to the man who gave me one of the most gorgeous and interesting plants in my garden....Campanula Elizabeth.

Ruby

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday! Thanks for bringing this gorgeous weather in.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Terp - Since you are giving me the credit, wait until you see what I have lined up for later in the week. ;-)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Greenthumb----

You mean it will be YOUR fault if the Bay freezes over by next weekend?????
You in charge of that? HUH? Huh???

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Here here (hear hear??) Great weather job David!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Bringing up the caboose as always....gotta LOVE the LIBRAS...hope your day was blessed and fun David...putting a smile on your face as you do others!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.