Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Pets: Nah Nah Brotherhood of Manly Cats - Winter is coming

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 132, Views: 747
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 21, 2012
5:53 AM

Post #9311082

Welcome Brothers! My moms says "Honey Baby Kittee-Poo, Winter is coming." First, YUCK! Why does she do that baby kittee-poo talk - makes me cough up a hairball! Second, Winter means that the hot boxes will be on and I can get really toasty! So I plan to work on my Olympic Napping positions this winter. What are you Brothers going to do?

King Wallingford

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 21, 2012
7:06 AM

Post #9311133

Pip heer...I haz a really cozy, speshil place for warm sleeps. I climb on my daddy's close that mummy puts on a shelf thing by the heater box in the bathroom. I stays on the bottom shelf, cuz it is too hard for me to jump up on a hi wun. I kin make it a reely nice hidey place there.

Somtimz I sleeps in sun puddles in the living room...I shares wif da girls. We don't even fite over them...much.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 23, 2012
8:12 AM

Post #9313037

Dudes, wake up...it is me, Huckmiester.

Dudes, we got trubble. Our brudder Sampson Thunderpaws is NOT feeling well at all...and rumor is...neither is King Wallingford.

Raise your paws brudders...raise them high...and keep them in your purrayers.

Thor, how was that birthday party?

We haz rainy days here and Mom is still sick with cold crud...I am lucky I get fed.

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 23, 2012
8:19 AM

Post #9313047

Oh, Huck...did yer brudders get aholt of a bad mouse??? Hacking up gunk?? I kin even git the gurls to put ther paws together too...us feelines gots to all stick together.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 23, 2012
8:23 AM

Post #9313052

Aunt Memory is their Mom (Yankee)...Sampson had thyroid issues a few months ago and she took hims to the vetspital. Maybe she will come in and tell us
whats going on...Idon't think they ated a bad mouse...they are inside cats like us all.

YEP, we need to call the fab female felines in too...all paws help.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 23, 2012
9:46 AM

Post #9313139

Me an my brudder Max is here, paws up an all.

Yes, Huck I hads a great birfday. So many of da brudders showd up!

I shor hope Sampson and King Wallinford is okay...
Thor

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

October 23, 2012
11:53 AM

Post #9313239

Thor --
so sorry me and the kid missed your birfday. Will have to try dem cheetoes one day.

me and kid Lucky has all our paws together too for Wallingford and Sampson.

Sir Charles and the Kid
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 23, 2012
12:11 PM

Post #9313265

Paws up here too.

We hopes Sampson and King Wallinford will be OK.

Camou and Scotch
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 23, 2012
12:34 PM

Post #9313290

Brothers! Dudes! Thank you for the paw circle as Sampson is feeling really, really punky today. All your help has given my moms water in her eyes. When she gets herself together she promises to help me write more.

Your King,
Wallingford

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 23, 2012
1:29 PM

Post #9313332

Even if Ise young and inexpeeryinsed, i put my paw together for our friends becaz we has to stick together. We are a excloosive groop of fine spesimens of cathood, and we are strong in numbers. Hang in there boys, we gotcher backs.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 23, 2012
1:41 PM

Post #9313346

Kitty and Candy sez they doesn't care that Samson and Wallingford is boys catz...they sez that it it was the gurl katz that waz feelin' punky, you guyz would be paw-prayin' for them too.

Pip

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 24, 2012
6:12 AM

Post #9313837

King Wallingford, how is Sampson's feelers doin today?
Thor
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 24, 2012
6:52 AM

Post #9313874

Brother and lady cats - Sampson is feelinz pretty good today, my moms thanks you for the paw circle. I think he just wanted to suck up extra lovies from my moms yesterday. He goes Friday to the vetspittle to get an ultrasound. We both have very low thyroid and I feel wonderful and look beautifuls, even if I do say so myself! He mostly feels good, too.

Your King,
Wallingford
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 24, 2012
7:49 AM

Post #9313926

Oh, King Wally...I iz SO happy to hear that good newz. I be so happy I could just hork up a hairball. I don't do that for jist ennybody.

Pip

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 24, 2012
7:43 PM

Post #9314589

Me an Max is bery glad to hear Sampson's feelers are better!

Pip, make shur you leebs dat hairball where yur mom kan step in it. Dat is what your sposed to do!

I was feelin pretty spunky dis mornin - I ran all da way from mommy and daddy's bedroom and down da hall! Some dayz it juss feels so good to let loose.
Thor

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 25, 2012
5:06 AM

Post #9314800

You shood come to r house then, Thor, we'z loose alla time. Hahahahah thats a cat joke.

Tao
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 26, 2012
3:42 PM

Post #9316338

Brothers, dudes! Sampson is back from the Vetspittle and his stomach is bald! Hahahaha! And my moms brought the hair home in a baggie - how weird is that? Now we BOTH got to take pills because Sampson has big liver veins or something like that. Actually its not too bad because moms gives us toona water to swallow our pills with!

Now back to my nap.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 26, 2012
3:47 PM

Post #9316340

Holy schmoly, a shave?? And you gots to take pills? I don't think I'ze ever had mummy give me pills. They sound nasty.

I be puttin' my paws together an' thinkin' of you 2 bro's.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 26, 2012
4:14 PM

Post #9316363

Axl has pills now too...for his bladder spasms. Dumm thing pees on the toilet...Mom wasn't happee. Him has crystals in his

Sampson I be thinking of you and King Wallingford...do NOT spits out your pills.

Whats are liver veins.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 19, 2012
8:49 AM

Post #9337105

Dudes, a grate trajedee has fallen on our houwz. Da heater pad for my bed stopped wurkin. I gots no wheres warm to sleeps.

Daddy boughted me a new heater pad, but it comed wif a guy named otto. He sneaks ober and turns da heater pad off ebery hour! Mom and dad is means an wont come by ebery hour and makes otto go away.

But mom sayz she can find a heater pad made speshally for kitties dat dont come wif no otto. It better get here soon, dats all I can say.

I hope eberybody dat gots to is takin their medsins! How is Sampson and Axl doin?

Turkey day is comin soon!
Thor
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 19, 2012
9:20 AM

Post #9337149

Whoa, dere, Thor...that iz jist a horrible thing to have...er not have when it iz gettin' frigid. I iz jist lookin' at Sista Kitty an' she iz snoozin' on the floor hole cover where the warm comes from the furniss. I don't like snoozin' there...I snoozes on mummy's futon on her blankie. It is soooo cozy-warm. An' there iz ushully sun-puddles on dere too. Ahhhhh...makes me glad I'ze a kitty.

Pip

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 19, 2012
11:44 AM

Post #9337245

Pip, our furniss warm dosnt come from holes in da floor, but from holes in da wall, so iz kinda hard to sleeps on dem!

In the winter timb, my bed is not warm enuf for my old bones wifout my heater pad. Sun puddles iznt warm enuf either.

I'ze always glad I is a kitty! No better life as far as I iz consernd!

Thor
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

November 21, 2012
6:08 PM

Post #9339427

Brothers, Dudes! Tomorrow is Eat Bird Day and everyone, even hoomans, eats birds. I saw the little birds (quail) that my moms buys us in the cold box - I am so excited. Tomorrow it is half a bird for breakfast and half a bird for dinner. She doesn't cook them so it is like we are wild tigers eating our kills.

I don't know where the heat comes from in our house. One room has a hot wall but Holly has a basket right there and doesn't share with me -at all.

Sampson is feeling betters. He still gets pills - one with dinner and silly moms gets up in the middle of the night to give him a different pill. My moms wraps the pill in Flavor Dough and it is really yummy! I opened the cupboard and ate half the container of Flavor Dough one day and stupid moms cut down my dinner! She said it was so I didn't get fat - but she is just mean that way.

So to all the Brothers - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 21, 2012
7:24 PM

Post #9339498

Just a helpful hint or two for my bruvvers. See, if the yoomans are all sittin an eatin the roosted bird, there is the possibilitee to get some if yu follow these instrukshuns.

Sit quietly next to the messiest eater. Ushully little peeple. Eat anything that drops on they lap or the floor.

If no little peeple are eatin, sit next to the person who likes you best and look sad. Open your mouf a little bit but dont make a noise. Do not attempt to climb up. this cood get you banished to the farthest room.

Make one tiny mew. Then, lift one paw, and stick your tongue out a teeny bit. If they dont notis you cuz they are fillin there pie hole, tap them on the leg.

If all else fails, try rolling on the floor, or pulling they shoe lacings.

I only been to one Eata Bird Day but this worked for me. I liked Turkey a LOT.

Tao

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

November 21, 2012
7:41 PM

Post #9339521

Wishing the bruvvers a good Eata Bird Day.

me and the kid are hoping for some yummy treats.

Sir Charles and kid Lucky
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

November 24, 2012
5:25 AM

Post #9341088

Hey Brothers! Yesterday my moms said that her mouse was dead. WTC? I was looking and looking for the dead mouse and she noticed and said "Honeey Poo Boy (again - YUCK!) do you want the dead mousie to play with?" Well, DUH! Brothers, she gave me this big, plastic thing with a plastic tail longer than Sampson! It was dead but it was no mouse - just some thing off her 'puter. Can I sue her for lying?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 24, 2012
5:53 AM

Post #9341100

My stooopid sisster Daisy has killed moms plastic mowse several times. She bats it and it flies into the computer desk or wall. That means "Get off the puter and feed me" I think.

Yeah, I thnk thats grownds for sueing her...shoodn't lie to you like that and then give you a piece of plastic like that.

Did you at leeest gets your Quail for dinner?

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

November 24, 2012
6:10 AM

Post #9341111

Brother Huck! We each got a whole quail for breakfast. Meeyow - the outside gray thing didn't get one. Hah! So my moms said that he want out and got his own birdie and left parts of it on the front porch. He is sooooooooo in trouble! Hahaha! What did you get for Thanksgiving?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 24, 2012
6:22 AM

Post #9341121

I gots some turkey...then turned around and Accccked it on the carpet!! hahaha Probably her cookin...nobody else accked. Mom said I am mean and difficult anymore. Hmmmpf. Dad said I was ornery *)*&)7) what ever that means.

I was a waitin for them to put a tree up and Mom looked and me...and my nieces...did I tell you I have TWO baby curtain crawler nieces livin here???...anyway they said "don't think so this year!" I need to kill a glitter snake.

Dexter however loves "the babies". Darla on back of chair...and then cuddling with Marla. (Mom wants you to know she did NOT name them.)

Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy         
Click an image for an enlarged view.

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 25, 2012
7:16 PM

Post #9342499

Dang it - i juss lost a hole post - grr

Anyways, I was sayin dat my moms puter is sick, an I missed all da Eata Bird Day wishes, so back atcha!

Tao, dat sounds like a purty good plan - cept I iz not lowd in the same room as da hoomans when dey is eatin, so Ize not shur it wood wurk here.

I iz tired and goin ta bed.
Thor
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

November 26, 2012
7:03 AM

Post #9342790

Brother Thor - has you smacked Otto so he doesn't turn off your heat?

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 26, 2012
7:19 AM

Post #9342805

Oh, Iz been snoozin so cumfurble, I almost forgot! Daddy founded me a new heater pad at a smart pet place. It doznt have no Otto! I iz tosety warm!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 26, 2012
7:30 AM

Post #9342815

Dad puts Moms toaster blanket on the bed...and last night she went to gets in bed and there was NO room! hahahaha

We didn'ts let the girls up there too...and mom tossed us down to the bottom. She is short so she don't use that area no hows.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 26, 2012
7:48 AM

Post #9342828

mky moms has a toatsy bed too and we likes to get there first and get all the good spots. But she sayed (an not in a nice way) thars too manee cats on this dark brown duvayy cubber, so now she shuts the bedrooom door. Iris sit and crys and crys to go in butmom is not lettin her in ther. mom sayed she should buy everythng colorred cat hair so it dont show. i dont see wats wrong wif cat hair. hoomans is weerd.

Tao

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 26, 2012
7:52 AM

Post #9342830

Seriously Tao...if the is cold...they needs hair. What is the problem, you is just tryin to helps!!!

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 27, 2012
4:44 PM

Post #9344120

Oh my sakes alive...my mummy an daddy iz gone and we Katz is heeere by owrselfs... Jist wait till they comes home. I iz gonna wind my big fat self arowd mummy's legz. Ha ha.

Pip

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 27, 2012
4:48 PM

Post #9344124

WOT??? they went and abandoneded you? Hoos feeding you? I better send my mom up there sose you dont starve. I woodn't wind around her legs Id trip her down the stares. If i had thumz id report them for inhumannessity.

Tao

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 27, 2012
4:59 PM

Post #9344136

Well, what the heck Pip? S umthin is going on...I saw Moms suitcase...she NEVER gets that out less she is going sumwheres.

I am so nervous I can acccck

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 27, 2012
5:37 PM

Post #9344158

We iz getting feeded and our litter strained ebery nite by some other hooman. They iz not mummy an daddy, but, hey, food iz food. An we gits petted too.

Pip

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

November 27, 2012
6:28 PM

Post #9344216

tanksfully -- when momNdad have suitcases out and leave... da hooman bruvers are homes to takes give us food and clean the box.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 27, 2012
8:57 PM

Post #9344355

I herd dad is stayin home...oh oh boy. Not sure abouts this one. Better than the yoooman kid from last time. Momanddad said he will never be in charges again.

YOUR FIRED!!! haha

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 28, 2012
4:54 PM

Post #9344933

We thinks that mummy an daddy is going ta be gone fer a cupppla daze yet.

That meenz we kin kick up our heelz.

Pip
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 3, 2012
7:33 AM

Post #9348567

Ohhhh...I iz SO happy...my Mummy and Daddy come'd home yesterday. I waz twinin' myself around there legs and all. I tink they wuz glad to see me too cuz they waz makin' such a fuss over me..."Oh, Pippie, we iz so glad to see you? Did you miss us??? (stoopid kwestshun, if you asks me...)." An' then do you no what they did???? They changed there cloze and LEFT ME AGAIN!!! They wuz sayin' sumpin 'bout churches an' mummy playin' sum kinda moosic...but they go'ed outa the howse and leaved us agin!!!!! I 'most had me a seeshure over dat, let me tell ya. Dey didn't come back to the howse till it was dark! Well, when daddy was sittin' and eatin' his foods last night, I waz tryin' to show him how much I missed him...I tink I got a little karried away wif da claw digs on daddy's leg. Ok, I have to say that mebbe I did get a little 'thusiastic 'bout showin' my love, but he didn't HAVE to put me bak on da floor.

Ennyway, they iz home now and I knows they luv me and da gurlz.

Pip

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 3, 2012
8:25 AM

Post #9348660

LOOK wot we did!!! We kilded a mowse. Akshully Iris did it but sins mom dont no no better, I'm taking the glory for myself. mom sayed last nite we was lurking arown the big chair but she thot it was a bug. ha. now its a ded mowse.

we aint eatin them tho. they got HAIR and not much meat

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 3, 2012
8:45 AM

Post #9348680

HEY!! Wared my picher go????

Thumbnail by meezersfive

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 3, 2012

Post #9348681

But Tao...yew is not thinkin' on this thing jist rite...YOU eats the mowse, then horks it up where Iris 'n all the other gurlz is sleepin' and you gets to walk nonchlantly away an' tern up yer knows and sayz "eewwww...whooo did this icky hork job?" See, you gets to blame them and your mummy wood never say you iz a bad boy, wood she??? She wood prolly blame Iris cuz don't Iris gets inta thingz??? Don't yer mummy luvz you best???

Pip

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 3, 2012
9:05 AM

Post #9348695

Of corse mom loves me best but Im not swallowing some hairy thing to prove it. yuck. i was trine to convince the gurlz to eat it hahaha
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 3, 2012
9:11 AM

Post #9348699

Oh, I kin heer it all..."Tao made'd me eat it...I telled him I wood hork it up but he wooden lissen to me"...but your mummy wood say "oh, my widdow Taozy-wowzy wooden do a think like dat..." an' still the gurlz wood git blamed. You gotta tink dese tings throo, Tao. I iz an older, 'speereensed kat and I knowz dese tings...plus, spendin' some times in de Shelter Kathowse, well, I heered tings when I was in dat Kat-Slammer from other, more 'speereensed katz...jist tryin' to be a help, you knows...

Pip

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 3, 2012
10:30 AM

Post #9348745

Ill take your word for it Pipster, but it's too late for this go round caz mom or dad throwd the icky thing away. Mom usually takes em outsiders an lets the hocks or critters get em but maybe dad dint do that. anyway its gone. nex time i'll try to member.

TAo
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 3, 2012
11:08 AM

Post #9348771

You doo dat, Tao...I meen, we boyz gotta be thinkin' of keeping ahed a those gurlz...We is menkatz, and the best speshimins of manly katz in the werld. It is a tiresum job at timz, you no, but we gots to keep on top of are game.

Pip
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 10, 2012
7:50 PM

Post #9355184

Mummy and Daddy iz both gonna sleep on the futon...hmmm...I iz wonderin' jist how I kin disrupt there sleep time an' do claw digs on both of them. An' hog the room too. This shud be fun! They tared there old bed apart and threw it outside, they sez they are gittn a new bed...I iz wonderin' if mebbe I kin try it out to. Mebbe I better not do so many of those claw digs when they iz trying to sleep.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 16, 2012
12:14 PM

Post #9359926

Hey fellas...how is the claw digs and sun-puddle sleepin' comin'??? Mummy an Daddy still iz on the foo-ton but Daddy iz shure upsettin' MY sleeps. He flops around like he's got itchies or sumfin. Mummy even left him there his own self and went and sleeped on the mat on the floor. I went by her, her sleeps dozent skare me like Daddy's does. She gives me more room too.

Pip

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

December 16, 2012
1:13 PM

Post #9359982

We don't have lots of sun puddles ... so we hazta find sum blankies to take naps on. We'z been sleeping lots since we don't get to go out anymore. too cold.

Kid Lucky and Sir Charles

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 16, 2012
3:20 PM

Post #9360086

I must have been given a horse shoo or sumpin cuz I am sure lucky, I sleeps wif momandad and they dont thrash arown much at all. dad snorz but mom pokes him good and that helps. I sleeps betwen them cuz thats warmest, and mini sleeps there too and somtimes sooky and irs sleeps on the other side of moms legs. she says its a good thing she doznt move much coz she coodn' t even if she wanted to.

Hahaha, i found sookys dimint collar and i drownded it in the water dish. I am a jenius.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 16, 2012
4:58 PM

Post #9360155

Do you know how many milk rings and twist ties that dimintz collar cost me kid...I worrked hard to get that for Souky. I auta trounce you for sure!!!
That was my engageament prezent to her.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 16, 2012
6:55 PM

Post #9360246

Well guys my moms puter iz still sick an she iz too lazee to fix it so i haznt got on here in awhiles. I hopes you did not tink i has dide or sumfin.

I dusnt ushuly sleeps wif mom n dad cuz if dey lets us kitties do dat on a for speshul night my brudder Max an dat orange thing takes up all da room. Speshully da orangething cuz him is soooo fat!

Thor (da skinee one)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 16, 2012
7:45 PM

Post #9360284

Mom dryed it out and shes waring it now so quit complaning Rusty. All's swell that ends swell.

Tao the Mighty

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 24, 2012
5:26 AM

Post #9365890

Iz hopes all my brudders has a merri chrIssymouse!
Thor

(ps I wood write moor but dis dum tally bored keeps correcting my spell in and I DON'T LIKE DAT!! see it made t a p p y into tally)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 24, 2012
5:38 AM

Post #9365893

sopell check is stoopid thats wy my mom dont use it.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 24, 2012
5:40 AM

Post #9365895

Good morning, kittybrudders. Gues what? Mummy an' Daddy gots their new bed. I sneeked into the bedroom this morning and saw it. Its gots a soft red kover on top...it wood look so much prettier wif some of my tan fur-hairs on it...but I see Mummy put a sheet over top. Don't no why she did dat, do you?

I hopes you all have a speshil time wif your hoomans on dis hollyday.

Wif Krissmiss luv...

Pipster
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 25, 2012
7:42 AM

Post #9366659

Merry, merry Kriss-miss to all my kittybrudders...I iz havin' a sun-puddle sleep in jist a bit. I iz so thankfull that I haz a nice howse to live in with hoomans that luv me...Kin I tell all you brudders a see-krit??? I even luvz my kitty-sistahs...but I won't ever TELL 'em dat. I mean, I iz jist lookin' at Sistah Kitty an' you should see HER...she sneeked down in the seller when mummy opened the door...well, she comed back up and looks like she been cleaning the furniss pipes again...she gots webs on her neck. She is sleepin' on the hot-box on the floor. Sistah Candy not that ambishis...she is sleepin' on Daddy's rockerchair. She's lazy...kleenin' furniss pipes is way too much werk for her.

Dudes, I is so happy you let me be a member of this wunnerful brutherhood.

Pip
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

December 25, 2012
9:35 AM

Post #9366721

Happy Chrispmouse, Brothers! We all had our traditional breakfast of birdie and my moms had egg nog and christmas cookies. Did I tell you that she has a really big lap these days? Hahahaha! We have sun puddles even though there was snow last night. I hope all the Brothers are warm and well-fed today - and - well - everyday!

Wallingford

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 25, 2012
10:12 AM

Post #9366747

we dont need sunpuddles caz we sleeps rite onthe heeter holes in the floor. everybuddy is lazy here on krissymmess day mom stil got her jamma on and i don't see that changing any time soon.

Merry Krisssymesss to all m y pals and even to yor sisters too.

Tao
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 25, 2012
3:07 PM

Post #9366949

Tao, you iz lucky you gots enuf heater-holes for all yer sistahs and yew. We only gots one heater-hole, and Kitty haz taken it over fer herz. The rest of us gots to make do with sun-puddles. Or nice, soft fleecy blankiez werks too. Mummy ushully haz some of them on the futon. I likes to snuggle in them. They iz sooo warm.

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

December 25, 2012
4:17 PM

Post #9366979

Merry Krissymouses to all da Bruvers out there.

we gots some new toys, and one was even a mouse that squeeeks. And some catnippy tossin' pillows.
we is both heading off for a nap. No sun puddles today, but we have nice warm spots to curl up and nap.

Sir Charles and Kid Lucky

Thumbnail by tcs1366

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 26, 2012
8:51 AM

Post #9367456

My mummy iz tellin' me to asks all you manly brudders out dere a kweschion and opinyins. Mummy bringed home a stray brudder a few months ago...he is not yet "manly"...mummy sez he has all his ekwipment, whatever dat means...an' wood haf to go to the vetspital an' get fixed...I din' no us katz could get broke???...ennyway...mummy iz sayin' she wood like to bring him here in de howse an' live wif me and the gurlz...but she sez she is 'fraid that Hobo wood hiss an' fight an' koz a disterbance wif us katz in heer. What do you brudders tink mummy should do? She sez she could keep him in a krate for a bit wif his own pottypan an' food...I iz not so shure 'bout this, but I kin get along wif most ennyone...Hobo iz livin' in the barn wif the other barn katz an' he likes being top kat out dere. Mebby mummy should jist leave him there? But she sez she doesn't want to have him get pizza'd by those wheel boxes out dere.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 26, 2012
9:13 AM

Post #9367486

Well Pip, this is Aunt Debbie. I have brought MANY strays in this house.

First off, he needs a vetspital appt. to make sure he isn't sick and bringing any bad germs into you and your sissters. She can also take a towel or blaket and rubb it on him...and then put it in the house so they get used to his scent. Does she have a bedroom or extra area she can put him in, with litter box...and door shut, so you all can smell him under the door and get used to each other that way? AND THEN...the crate out in the room a few days after to say "hello".

There is always going to be a few spats...but it will calm down soon enough. If he is young enough they usually like kittens better than adults. I would work on getting him neutered ASAP...as he will start marking territory if not. That is hard to stop once it starts.

Good luck, and relax...it will work out.

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 26, 2012
9:18 AM

Post #9367491

Oh, and my mom sais to mind you dat affer Hobo gets manly, it still takes takes timb for all his no-manly horrormoans to get out of him (maybe a momf?) So iffin you do bring him in da houz right affer he gets manly, keeps him separat for awhile.

Thor (who haz been manly for longer dan I can member!)
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

December 26, 2012
11:17 AM

Post #9367583

Hey Pip! Getting a new brother might be fun, once you get used to the idea. Sampson Thunderpaws was a new brother to me years ago. (He was already manly when he moved in.) My moms was feeding him across the street and brought pillows back and forth so we could sit on the pillow and smell Sampson and he could sit on the pillow at his house and smell us. She took the door off the bedroom that is now the cats room and put on a screen door and Sampson stayed in there for awhile. If we got huffy she would put some cardbord up so we couldn't see each other and hiss. Sometimes she would get us in another room and let Sampson explore the house and then put him back in the room. We could tell exactly where he had been! She gave Sampson Rescue Remedy so he would be relaxed and plugged in Feliway for Holly and me. Sampson is much bigger than me and sometimes he chases me a little, but we never had a fight with claws and teeth - ever.

My moms sometimes let the gray outside cat in the house and he runs around and tries to sleep on her bed. Sampson hisses at him but no one ever uses teeth or claws. He has to go out when moms catches him and now that he has an electric hot house, he is not supposed to come in at all.

Hope every things works out for you.

Wallingford
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 26, 2012
3:34 PM

Post #9367822

We has no doors on rooms heer...we all lives in jist one big room. Well, we kin go upstairs, but ifn we lets Hobo in the howse, mummy will not let ennyone up there. And the basement iz yukky. Even tho Sista Kitty bin kleenin' the furniss pipes.

Pip

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 26, 2012
3:38 PM

Post #9367828

My mom says if you brush the nookitty with the same brush as the other kitties brush, it helps too. Its alla bout the nose. I might like a little brudder. I cood beat him up.

Tao

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 26, 2012
3:38 PM

Post #9367829

What about the bathroom for a cuppa days?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 26, 2012
3:42 PM

Post #9367833

Hey Tao, let me praktis on you and see if you kood. Hehehe

Come here, let me show you how to wrap a cat...

Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 26, 2012
5:36 PM

Post #9367919

Huh...I don think so. not that I don trust you Huck but you mihgt be trine to get me forstuff i sayed about sooky.

Tao
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 26, 2012
8:06 PM

Post #9368025

Oh, Debbysdaisy...you shood see my mummy's bafroom...it's so small if you puts a litterbox in there, dere be no room for Hobo kitty to lay. It's way widdle.

Pip
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

December 27, 2012
6:13 AM

Post #9368232

You could put the cat box in the bathtub (or shower) - just remember to take it out before you use it. Hahahaha!
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 28, 2012
11:02 AM

Post #9369099

Holymoly...you shudda seen my daddy yesterday...he spent all day werkin' on horkin up a hairball. It musta bin a reel big 'un, cuz I didn think he waz evver gonna get the job done. All morning an' haff the afternoon...hoomans is partikuler where they putz there hairball...he kept runnin' to the flushbox. Now, me...I just feels the urge and the hairball just goz wherebber it wants...floor, rug, carpet. Mummy not to happy 'bout that. Mebby mummy tol daddy he gots to clean up his OWN hairball, so he wuz bein' careful 'bout that. I dunno...All I knows iz the only thing I'ze partikuler 'bout is usin' the litterbox. Mummy says we miss it once and we be barn katz. Not good...not good a'tall, in MY 'pinyin. So I be reeeely good on gettin my bizniss done in the right place. Oh, an' daddy is feelin' good today. I even had me a little snooze wif him on the futon.

Pip
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 29, 2012
8:43 AM

Post #9369785

Mummy taked my pikshure when I wuz snuggled in all the blankies and pillowz on the futon. Don't I look comfie?

Thumbnail by Anna_Z

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 29, 2012
9:52 AM

Post #9369838

Hey Dudes,

Guesses what I gots from SandyPaws for Chrissymas...

Lazer eyes! Whos can I shoots first with them?

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 29, 2012
10:13 AM

Post #9369855

Not me, Rusty, I got inferred perrtekshun!!

Tao the King of everthing

Thumbnail by meezersfive

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 6, 2013
7:52 AM

Post #9377045

Heer iz a pikshure of the kitty-boy Mummy sez mite be my new brudder. He's got lotsa things ta lern an' I spoze I be the one to have to man-up an be hiz teecher. Mummy sez he's got to have "The Unpleasantness" first and said she wuz gonna call the vetspital tomorrow 'bout gettin' that done. Then he kin be a "manly cat" an be here. Hiz name is Hobo.

Thumbnail by Anna_Z

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 6, 2013
8:15 AM

Post #9377064

Hey Pip. It will be good to have a new Brother in the Brotherhood.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 6, 2013
8:19 AM

Post #9377069

Mummy sez Hobo kinda reminds her of Sir Charles. But Hobo don't have all them extry toes.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 6, 2013
9:24 AM

Post #9377134

Ohhh he is a handsome dude, my Mom is oooohing over him and his tail. Him will be a good boy once he see's the vet.

THEN the dang woman found kitty tracks out up the driveway...right to our garage.

I gave her the evil eye...she came in the howze and didn't looks in the garrage. I am pretty sure it is Larry, the naybors cat that sleeps on my cat nip tree out there!

Huck

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 6, 2013
11:44 AM

Post #9377259

Mummy wants to say sumfin here, so I will let her...

Hobo has a VERY long tail, and a VERY long body. I don't think I have seen a cat built quite like him. His fur is quite soft for being a barn cat. I'm hoping he will realize that Pip would love to be his brother, and Kitty and Candy would like to be his sisters. Cross your paws for me, manly cats, that the transition for Hobo kitty goes well and he can live a long life and one of leisure, free from wheel-boxes and close to sun puddles and hot boxes on the floor.

Well, brudders, that's my Mummy's words...

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 6, 2013
1:35 PM

Post #9377389

Pip, tell your Mama that Hobo is probably a Main Coon, which is one of the larger cats. Does he have "ear tufts", which is extra furry ears and might even have the long "fluffs" at the tips? I will see if I can find a picture for you.

Here, take a look down the different colors of main coons, there is a black and white on there also! IF so, they are wonderful loving cats!!

http://www.hartscoon-mainecoons.co.uk/gallery.htm
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 6, 2013
3:04 PM

Post #9377446

I think he is just a "mongrel" of sorts, but I will look at his ears more closely tomorrow when I go feed the barn herd. LOL He is such a cuddler, tho. When I brought him home from that farm, I had forgotten to take the pet taxi with me that morning, so I just held him in the truck. By the time we were halfway home, he had curled up in my lap and gone to sleep. And he is VERY laid-back.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 7, 2013
8:04 AM

Post #9377997

Sounds like a Maine Coon - a gentle giant.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 7, 2013
8:41 AM

Post #9378045

Pip here...Mummy called the vetspital this morning an' said that Hobo (my new brudder) iz gonna get The Unpleasantness next Toosday. She said sumpin 'bout him gittin a chekup too...oh, you spozin' they is gonna stick things in his parts too??? I 'member sum 'o you brudders sayin' bout how they do dat at da vetspital. Comes ta tink 'bout it, I guess the did dad when I was there. Now, to me, THAT is an "unpleasantness" too.

Pip

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

January 7, 2013
8:57 AM

Post #9378062

Pip -- we thinks it's nice yu may be gittin' a new brudder in da howse.

When I got The Kid... he wuz a liddle guy... but wez becum very good frens.

Sir Charles and The Kid Lucky

Thumbnail by tcs1366

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 7, 2013
9:05 AM

Post #9378070

ohhh, Sir Charles...Mummy sez Hobo iz like twinz wif you...have yer mummy show yew hiz pikshure. She sez he don't have all them extry toes and clawz like you do, tho.

Pip
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 15, 2013
8:04 AM

Post #9385777

Mummy jist telled me I'ze not getting Hobo as a brudder. She sez the vetspital jist called and sez he tested pozitive for feeline lukeemia. So, Hobo iz gonna stay with the barn katz. I wuz hopin' to have a brudder. *sigh*

Pip

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 15, 2013
8:10 AM

Post #9385783

Oh Pip, I iz so sowry! Mebbe yore mom can get you a new brudder from da hoomane siety?

Iz Hobo gonna be okay? Iz he still gonna be gettin manly?

Thor

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 15, 2013
8:17 AM

Post #9385789

He shood prolly still get the unpleasantness tho. An im not sayin that coz mizery lovs compuny, he just needs it to keep the girlz safe.

My mom sayed she wood give are old mini to pip but shes eightyzillion years old.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 15, 2013
8:35 AM

Post #9385813

Him shood gets his manhood taken care of...kauz he can pass the loookemia to other kiddies if he breeds. But that is very sad.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 15, 2013
8:36 AM

Post #9385814

Mummy sez he's not gonna be manly. The gurlz in the barn iz all "taken care of". She sez she will spend her moneys for medisin for him insted if he be needin' any later. She sez she will still luves him tho, jist in the barn loves.

Pip
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 15, 2013
1:19 PM

Post #9386174

Mummy said the vetspital called agin and sayed to her that the vet sayed Hobo should be manly, kuz of passing onto other katz. And the vet sayed that he would make Hobo manly for half the price so mummy sayed yes. She sayed she iz gonna go pick him up soon an' he will have to stay in the AlCatTraz in the barn till in the morning. He gots a really nice sleepbox in there wif REAL sheepfuzz, mummy sez.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 16, 2013
6:22 AM

Post #9386888

Then it is o'fishal - welcome Hobo to the Nah-Nah Brotherhood! Huzza Huzza!
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 16, 2013
6:43 AM

Post #9386920

Hobo kin be in the Nah-Nah Brotherhood even if'n he still be a barn kat?? I will have mummy tell him he is speshil when she goes to feed him an' the other katz an' lets him outta AlKatTraz. Mebbe it will make him feel better even if'n he can't be a howse kat.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 16, 2013
7:05 AM

Post #9386951

Of course he cans been in the Brotherhood...we are not eggsklusive to indoors only.

I sure hopes that he is doing gooders and will be happy when he is let out of AlKatTraz...Mom is bringin our jail out from havin
nautees in the howze.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 16, 2013
7:24 PM

Post #9387722

Huzza huzza brudder Hobo!

Mom had a suprize for me when she gotted home. She stuffd me in a box and tooked me to see Dr. Ron! Dint I juss see him in da summer? Den dey started talkin bout my hart mumblin or somfin, and bein on stage 4. I haz no idea what dey waz talkin bout. Why wud sumfin be mumblin on a stage?

Hobo I hopes yore feelers is bedder soon!

Thor

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 16, 2013
8:03 PM

Post #9387757

That don't soun so good Thor.. get lots of rest and if you gotta take medysin, don't argew, just get it down. Its eazy for me to say that coz i dont get no medysins but sooky doz and she is not a good pashent. mom makes her take it tho. there are the ocashunal blue words. but then she gets a bakon treat and i dont so wots fair about that???

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 16, 2013
8:23 PM

Post #9387773

Thor, takes the meddysins...and if you got hart mumbles...you can eggspeckt breakfast served in bed., or a sunbeam if you choose.

Yeah, my woman Sooky isn't very lovin about that medicyn isshu...so show her how to do it proper, like a man.

High 5s dude...stay well

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 17, 2013
6:00 AM

Post #9387938

Hey Brother Thor, dude! Here is a place for your moms to go and get some helps with your heart http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/feline-heart/. My moms goes to the one for Thyroid to get helps for Sampson and they helped her a whole lot. Of course now, they help her with ALL of us because we gots no thyroid. Hahahaha! (Don't worry Brothers, I'm a healthy little dude!)

Like the other brothers said - take your pills without a fuss! I like when I get pills to get them wrapped in fish Flavor-Doh. I like Flavor-Doh so much that I gots in the treat cupboard and ate half a bucket of the stuff! Hahahahaha! Then I gots really mad when my moms gave me a little dinner instead of my manly amount that night.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 17, 2013
6:03 AM

Post #9387944

Holy moses...you et a whole bunch of Flavor-dough? I not be knowin' what it reely is, but jist have to ask??? Did you spend lots of times in the litterbox wif runny poops?? That wood be hideeis if'n THAT happened.

Pip
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 17, 2013
6:12 AM

Post #9387951

Nah - I have an iron stomach!

Flaver-Doh is a yummy play-doh kind of thing made for wrapping around and hiding pills for dogs and cats. Sometimes my moms just gives us a little bit so we think it is a treat and then when she has to hide pills - she can trick us. http://www.flavordoh.com/

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 17, 2013
7:00 AM

Post #9388003

Tanks for all yur conserns. I aksed my mom, and I dont haf to take no nu medcins. I iz alredy takin medcins for my blud preshur, and Dr. Ron sez dats all I hafta take fur now.

King Wallingford, I will pass dat link on to my mom!

Iz ben playing notty tricks on my mom! When I hearz her comin down da stares in da mornin, I hangz my foot outa my bed soze I looks funnee. Den momz hart skips a beet cuz she tinks i dided! Wen she gets reel cloz, den i lifts up my hed and sez good mornin! ha ha ha dat mom shor is a wurry wort!!

Thor

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 23, 2013
7:37 AM

Post #9394598

Good mornins brudders! I hopes everbuddy is findin sunpatches to lays in!

My mom tolds me dat our brudder Tigger mites needs a paw curcle cuz hiz daddy's feelers are not well. I iz hopin his daddy is gettin bedder and bedder ebery day.

I gibbed my macknjack to my brudder Max dis mornin. I juss waznt hongry. He ated it all up!

Thor

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 23, 2013
7:54 AM

Post #9394618

Good morning Brudders, I come here askin for a bigs favor...

Our Unka Mike (Tigger & Baggys dad) is sick and not feeling wellers at all and was in the vetspital (human kind).

Please put your paws together...and say some good words for him that he gets wellers. My sister DaisyMay is a loviee with Tigger,
and she is so upsotted.

Tigger is one of our brudders...and he needs our support.

Thanks Dudes,

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 23, 2013
8:16 AM

Post #9394661

Brothers, Dudes! We are making a huge paw circle for our Unka Mike to get all wellers! Who is in?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 23, 2013
8:32 AM

Post #9394689

Me and Dex, Axl and Frank...we iz even lettin the sisters and kiddens in.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 23, 2013
9:15 AM

Post #9394748

Me an Max is in!
Thor

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 23, 2013
9:41 AM

Post #9394799

I's in! I think unca mike dosn' like the vetspital either.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 23, 2013
1:20 PM

Post #9395024

Me an' da gurlz are each puttin' in a paw. I don't think that hoomanspitals iz any better 'n vetspitals.

Pip

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

January 24, 2013
4:37 AM

Post #9395654

Me and kid Lucky has our pawz in da circle too.

Sir Charles & Kid Lucky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 25, 2013
5:27 PM

Post #9397649

Dis is an update on my daddy, (unkle Mike). Our daddy has a very low blood count, (8.75), or sumpin lik dat. When he slips on his slippers, he has to sits up, till the dizziness eases up.They has given him what mounts to a transfusion.His body is slow at making platelits.We all helps him, now dat he is home from the humanspitle. Momma has to stay on him, cause he will overdo it, ifin he can, and we don'ts let dat happen.
Thanks you brovers for de paw circle, and we is gonna helps him gets over dis.Tigger, Simon, Baggy, and Mitzi too.BTW, Mitzi goes into de rain room, when he washes. She is so close to daddy.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 25, 2013
5:35 PM

Post #9397655

weez glad to hear hes better but you shood keep him outa that rain box. I will never unerstan wy they stand in there and get all wet. when they haf perfekly good tungs to use jus like us. Reely. Hoomans are very weerd.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 25, 2013
5:55 PM

Post #9397670

Well, brudders, I no I wood be sad if'n my daddy got sik. He wuz sik after Krissmiss an' I didn' even help him feel gud agin. Me an' the gurlz iz happy he iz feelin' better. I meens yer unkle Mike.

Pip
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 26, 2013
5:02 AM

Post #9397899

Brothers, Dudes! We are so awesome! The paw circle is workin' for Unka Mike, but we needs to keeps it UP!
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 27, 2013
11:00 AM

Post #9399145

Yes, tis working, daddy getting a little stronger.Thanks brovers.
Well yesterday we had a little xcitment.Mitzi she go out, and no body wanted her outs, but she slick, and gots out anyways.Momma worried daddy bout Mitzi being outs, "she gonna be sick"but old Tigger he sleep.Baggy, he be on top of the car, and Mable, the chicken she up dar wiff him, momma has a duck, and daddy wents out to get Mable down, and as he open de door, mitzi rushed in tween his foots, and turned loose a large chippy monk .Tigger he still sleeps.Mitzi try to cotch him, and I tried to cotch him, but Tigger still sleeps.Momma bugged daddy bout getting the chippy monk out fron under the dish washer, and daddy say he can't, and Tigger still sleeps.Me 'n Mitzi try all evening to cotch em, and it would slip back under de dish washer, and wes would both trys to cotch em, daddy say day sounds lik theys "scratching for a rap song", momma didn't catck on, and Tigger still sleeps.
Old Tigger was having a dream about Daisy May, finaly Tigger gots up, and went to de food dishes, and the chippy Peeped outs, all us went back into de living Rm., and nobody saw what went on in de kitchen, but old Tigger comes outs wiff the chippy in his mouth. The chippy was dead when he sot it down, and daddy prais him bout being a good hunter, and getting de chippy without a sound.Well I gonna be as good a hunter as Tigger, when I gets a little xperence, yo just watch. Simon
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 27, 2013
12:23 PM

Post #9399216

Oh, my, Simon, all dat runnin' round makes me zausted...I needs a nap after all o'dat tareing 'round.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 27, 2013
12:27 PM

Post #9399222

Ohhhh Tigger, you iz a heero...savin them from the Chippy.

Daisy, swooning at the thought of her strong hero...
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 27, 2013
5:18 PM

Post #9399445

Hahahaha!

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 28, 2013
6:53 AM

Post #9399920

Oh I iz so glads to hear dat unka mike's feelers are better! He shud takes lessens from us catz bout not over doin stuffs. We ar so goods at relaxin!

Simon, dat sounded like lots a fun wit dat chippy. If you praktis a bunch, I iz shoor you will be a ekspert hunter!

No sunbeams here today. I iz stayin in my heeted bed.
Thor

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 28, 2013
6:56 AM

Post #9399925

Funny thing is...Tigger only has one front paw, him is a masculine tripod kitty! And him is the best.

Unka Mike needs to find a sunbeam...and beehaves himself and rest. Thats what Mom/Aunt Debbie said.
Maybe he should sleeps in the sunbeeams on the catio? hehehe

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 28, 2013
7:04 AM

Post #9399937

We don't gots any sun-puddles heer today; there is klowdz kivvering up the sun. BUT...there iz a furniss pipe that klose to the floor in the seller, an' me an' the gurlz shares that warm spot on the karpit. Life iz good, even if'n I has to share it wif the gurlz.

Pip
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 3, 2013
7:48 PM

Post #9407523

What haz all yew manly brudders bin up to? Bin reeely kold heer an' we katz bin sleepin on the warm karpit over the furniss pipes. Sista Kitty bin hoggin' the hot box in the floor.

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

February 3, 2013
9:07 PM

Post #9407580

I Ben hold in my paws over my ears awl nite. Mom has been a yellin an screemin at da telly bishun. Sumfin bout sum birdies I tink - she wuz callin dem ravens. But she be happeez now. Hoomans is so weerd.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 3, 2013
10:07 PM

Post #9407604

I just woke my daddy, to put more wood on the fire.I really can't tell time, but I knows when a hooman is in deep sleep. Any way, its a test of his love, and he does. Tigger

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 4, 2013
4:43 AM

Post #9407712

Ha, my dad sayed them ravings was lozin by pointers but then they musta flapped theyr wings or sumpin cuz they won a bowl of clydsdayls or sumpin. Mom sayd I bet genie is happy. I think yoomans are crazy. cept wen they do theyr duty and feed us,

Tao
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

February 4, 2013
6:09 AM

Post #9407828

Tigger, Dude! You are the MANcat! First you save your famibly from the wild chippie with one paw and then you sacrafice your own sleep to keep your fambily warm. You the MANcat! Unka Mike is the very bestest hooman ever!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 4, 2013
6:20 AM

Post #9407856

Tigger is the man cat, ya'll koooda frozen to deths!!!

Yeah, my Mom don't likes foootball...but she was screamin at the TV too. She likes somebody named Mikal Ohhr who's story was on blindside.

Then the horsie commercial came on and she cried over that. Then "The Rock" on the Milk commercial and she gots all "OMGosh he is so hot"
and it was unbearable!!! DO SOMETHING with these yoomans.

I did...I peed on it and blamed Daisy.

Huck

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

February 4, 2013

Post #9408029

new thread... come on over and chats...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1296957/

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America