Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Plant Trading: CLOSED: Have: Night Blooming Cereus, spider plant, misc epi cuttings

Communities > Forums > Plant Trading
bookmark
Forum: Plant TradingReplies: 8, Views: 182
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

October 24, 2012
6:09 PM

Post #9314483

FOR POSTAGE:

I have lots of the cereus.

The baby spiders are not variegated, but have variegated if you want them;

Neighbor had miscellaneous epi cuttings from plants she just brought in to overwinter.

Please send dmail if you're interested.

Thanks.

~Amanda
gardenpaw
Brownstown, IN

October 25, 2012
11:00 AM

Post #9315113

D-mail sent,
Thanks- Karen

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

November 16, 2012
6:51 AM

Post #9334546

Sorry Ladies - life has gotten in the way of this project.

I still have the cuttings - don't epis and the cereus need to sort of dry out/cure to root anyway? :)

Let me know if you're still interested - things will let up over the weekend and may be able to ship early next week.

A.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 1, 2013
7:46 AM

Post #9468486

Hi Karen - spring is almost here and I should have more cuttings/offshoots from these plants. Are you still interested?

A.
allgr8dogs
Phoenix, AZ
(Zone 9b)

April 14, 2013
7:37 AM

Post #9483414

I would love to get some epis and night blooming cereus - do you still have any?
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

April 14, 2013
11:55 AM

Post #9483630

Could you take pictures of the epis?

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 14, 2013
1:18 PM

Post #9483725

Hi Mittsy - I could take pictures, it might be a few days before I can post.

Allgr8 dogs - I will be able to get some more cuttings soon I think. Will let you ALL know - I do know I promised some last fall and the plants were hit with frost before I was able to bring in the cuttings.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

A.

p.s. Let's CLOSE this thread. I won't be able to satisfy more than this handful with what I'll be able to collect from my neighbor's plants. So I'll do my best to obtain cuttings for those who have already inquired, but I don't want to overextend a commitment to send cuttings from someone else's plants (ha haha) and they have spent the winter in her basement. So they might want a little sun time anyway before I start hacking, except a lot of foliage can fall off in the indoor to outdoor process. I will let you know.

Thanks.
gardenpaw
Brownstown, IN

April 26, 2013
5:56 PM

Post #9498385

Thank you Amanda your sweet for doing this.

Karen

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 26, 2013
6:26 PM

Post #9498418

Oh poo. :)

We're still having temps in the low 40s overnight so she's not brought the plants out yet. I moved in here in 2009 and have helped her do this every year, twice a year. Will keep you posted.

A.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plant Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
have colts foot and a goldenseal bloomingidiot 5 May 29, 2009 7:56 PM
Crocosmia Zanymuse 17 Oct 25, 2007 1:37 AM
CLOSED: Yucca? Melissa_Ohio 8 Apr 6, 2008 3:43 PM
hardy glad bulbs and small yucca plants catbirdsue 8 Apr 5, 2008 11:40 PM
Wanted : Tri color Strawberry Begonia,Blue Sky Flower MsCritterkeeper 18 Feb 23, 2009 11:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America