AuthorContent

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

October 31, 2012
9:59 AM

Post #9321134

I have a lamp that was given to me, and was told this lamp is a Tommy Bahama original ! I have looked all over the internet and have yet to find this particular lamp. Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places. I hope someone here can help me figure this out. I've searched E-Bay, and find every kind of lamp but this one. Thanks to all who see and read this in advance!

Jami

Thumbnail by jamibad   Thumbnail by jamibad   Thumbnail by jamibad   Thumbnail by jamibad   Thumbnail by jamibad
Click an image for an enlarged view.

flowAjen

flowAjen
central, NJ
(Zone 6b)

November 5, 2012
7:30 AM

Post #9325211

Maybe you can send the pic to the Tommy Bahama company and ask them if it's one of theirs?

jamibad

jamibad
Flagler Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

November 5, 2012
5:41 PM

Post #9325613

Thanks, I'll try that as I have no other options. BTW, do you know their web site, I did try typing that into the browser, but everyone who sells Tommy Bahama's pops up, very confusing! I'm pretty savvy in searches but this has me stumped. And Thank you, any feedback helps! Jami
ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

November 5, 2012
6:05 PM

Post #9325633

Did you try searching Tommy Bahama lamps rather than just Tommy Bahama? When I google Tommy Bahama lamps, this site comes up: http://www.tommybahamalamps.com/ Seems like that ought to be the right one?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Home Decorating Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Mexican theme, not for the faint of heart MollyMc 57 Jan 4, 2008 3:14 AM
Kitchen Makeover......There's no turning back now!! nminmd 164 Nov 19, 2014 12:23 AM
Removing Wallpaper GrannyLois 30 Aug 18, 2009 11:32 PM
Bedroom re-do Terry 42 Aug 16, 2014 11:12 PM
Re-do on the bedroom. What a difference! Badseed 45 Jan 23, 2009 6:43 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America