need help identfying this Tommy Bahama table lamp

Flagler Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

I have a lamp that was given to me, and was told this lamp is a Tommy Bahama original ! I have looked all over the internet and have yet to find this particular lamp. Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places. I hope someone here can help me figure this out. I've searched E-Bay, and find every kind of lamp but this one. Thanks to all who see and read this in advance!

Jami

Thumbnail by jamibad Thumbnail by jamibad Thumbnail by jamibad Thumbnail by jamibad Thumbnail by jamibad
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Maybe you can send the pic to the Tommy Bahama company and ask them if it's one of theirs?

Flagler Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks, I'll try that as I have no other options. BTW, do you know their web site, I did try typing that into the browser, but everyone who sells Tommy Bahama's pops up, very confusing! I'm pretty savvy in searches but this has me stumped. And Thank you, any feedback helps! Jami

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Did you try searching Tommy Bahama lamps rather than just Tommy Bahama? When I google Tommy Bahama lamps, this site comes up: http://www.tommybahamalamps.com/ Seems like that ought to be the right one?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images