NE Pets Forum #24

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

I figure it is time to start a new thread. We came from here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1273042/

I hope that everyone and their pets came through the storm well. As I said in the FRANKENSTORM thread, we we had virtually nothing at Syracuse and areas east. Syracuse got about .25 inches of rain and the peak wind gust was 40mph. Here east of Syracuse we had no rain Monday night and only a moderate amount of wind.

This message was edited Oct 31, 2012 1:00 PM

Thumbnail by Doug9345
Thomaston, CT

Glad to hear that, Doug....

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the new thread Doug, glad the storm missed you.

At our house we don't need water bowls!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

Lol
Our pets sure are characters.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

That they are Doug, always good for a laugh or a hug!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Good to hear Doug
Love that pic, Ronnie!

New York, NY(Zone 6b)

I love the photo. Lovely dog.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Good you didn't get hit in your areas Doug. Nice pic of your baby.

LOL!@ Ronnie's dog drinking put of the sink.

Karen

Thomaston, CT

Winston is a clown....I'm sure he loved it when you laughed!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh btw the shoo tags really work

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Love that picture Ronnie!! He's grown so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the worst thing your dog has chewed up on you?? Cyrus is my baby, he chews things up when I leave if no one is watching. Yesterday he ate my $350 prescription glasses. I had a bad day yesterday.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Winston is a beaut! My dog, being part lab, is a born counter-surfer. The worst thing Cliffie ever ate was my daughter's bikini swimsuit. He ate the top, beads and all and was started on the bottom part when we found him. I had spent more money than I would have liked on the suit and she loved it, but she loves Cliffie so much, she didn't even utter a word for fear she'd upset him. Now that he's mature, he doesn't chew anything that isn't his anymore. The exception is any bread or pastry that isn't put into the bread box. Now that kids are in college he seems to be getting his weight more under control.

Thumbnail by RosemaryK
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh no sorry Celeste .. Might want to crate him when no one is babysitting ..

Nothing like waking up to a dog barfing in the dark

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Or Diarrhea!

So far Winston hasn't eaten much more than his own beds. I think because I am home most of the time. Atticus on the other hand ate two couches!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I think i'd kill him if he ate my couch! LOL
I have an eye exam for Dec. 17th but don't want to dish out 350 if my prescription needs to be changed. I've got Brian's glasses on so I can read but they slide off my face...can you say BIG?! Hee hee he

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

That's when I started taking him to the pizza shop with me on Fridays. There was a spot in the back I could keep him out of sight and away from the food!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

This is the first time I've heard of glasses getting chewed. What an expensive choice!

Thomaston, CT

Robin, my late, not so great airedale, ate glasses if Doug left them around...also pens, pencils, plastic bottles....but the worst was the back of my driver's seat in the Tahoe......Doug left him in the car while chatting with buddies in DD's.....it cost a lot more than $350....Doug paid for it.....

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

I have a cat that chews. the worst was the cord to hubby's cell phone. he's killed a few computer mice too. (we now go wireless)

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

My dog likes tape

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Doesn't tape stick to his teeth?

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Guess not when chewing the whole roll

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

We have to put our qtips in a bag on the toilet tank.. For some reason these guys like those

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

LOL!! What we put up with!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Wall-e ate a whole box of crayons...he pooped a masterpiece

My Keeshond, when she was a puppy, ate an ornament off the Christmas tree that was a small cross stitch hoop filled with potpourri, the only thing she didn't eat was the screw part

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

The only thing that Bear goes after occasionally is used paper towels. I've reached in a pulled more than one out of his mouth. It's a good thing that he isn't nippy because he could take all my fingers off in a single bite.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Anything in the bathroom garbage can is fair game.. Yorkie height.. Always cautious

LOL @ Wall-e

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

need to find a vet. Salem is starting to use other places other than the litter to pee. He's 17 and hasn't pooped in it for a while either.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Definately needs a vet visit with senior cat panel.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

thanks, Yank. now I know what to ask for.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

best of luck to Salem .. hugs

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

found a vet. may have to do this in pieces, first exam, later senior panel. can't do this all at once. :(

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

have to find the cat carrier now too

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Good luck to Salem♥

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

It's tough getting old

Thomaston, CT

Poor Salem.....hugs for him, Jumper!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Hugs for Salem, Jumper.

A few days ago I couldn't find my glasses. I was getting worried that Jerry had eaten them. Found them on the porch. Thank God!

Karen

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Sorry to hear that about Salem Jumper, hope it's something simple.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

hope so too. will find out friday.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I think Wall-e got sprayed by a skunk

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.