Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Tiger Lillies to trade

Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

I have plenty of Tiger Lillies to trade. Not for postage just straight up trading. Jake from Virginia.

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

What size are the bulbs?
Also we have the following to trade:

Dicentra Spectabilis Old Fashioned Bleeding Heart ( 2 plants still alive in greenhouse 3/5+eyes) and many dormant quart sized rhizomes 2/3+ eyes.

Dicentra Spectabilis "Valentine" Red Bleeding Heart 1/2/3 and 3/5 rhizomes

Dicentra Spectabilis "Alba" Bleeding Heart 1/2/3 quart sized rhizomes

Dicentra Luxuriant bareroots

Hosta "Francis Williams" 2/3+ bareroots

plus many more perennials just not enough time to list.

Thumbnail by SPGardens Thumbnail by SPGardens Thumbnail by SPGardens Thumbnail by SPGardens Thumbnail by SPGardens
Manassas, VA(Zone 7b)

The bulbs are 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. The clusters have as many as 10 to 15 bulds each. I am very interested in the White (We use to call them "Pantilums"]. I am very interested in making this trade. Email me please with your address. Thanks Jake from Manassas Virginia. My email is in my file.

Belton, TX

Sent you a PM...

Have sent you a D-Mail

Belton, TX

Okyo...how are you faring with the awful weather?...haven't heard from you for several days and you are usually a prompt reply...just thinking of ya!

Same here Okyo....

Keep in mind that we're going to be getting some bad weather in this part of the country - with temps in the single digits. I have an unheated greenhouse where I store many of my tender perennials and am saving a space for the tiger lilies.

Send a message here and through D-mail with your address.

Belton, TX

Received the 'tiger lilies'...in our part of the country they are called Daylilies and are most likely fulva judging from the root system...I should clearly have asked more questions about the plant.

We also requested photos (through private messages) to confirm as we thought they were tiger lily bulbs. Unfortunately, they were not tiger lily bulbs. They are daylilies.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.