Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Wonder why folks spend so much money on toys for dogs?

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 3, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

November 4, 2012
8:43 PM

Post #9324853

That dog was having such a good time playing with that stick. I am glad you had your camera handy. Good shot on your part. When you get a free minute, please send me the photos that you took at Mt. View. I am anxious to see them since I was too lazy to take any myself.

Love you guys...

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 5, 2012
5:44 AM

Post #9325091

I've been too lazy to get them off the card and in the computer...this is the only one I've processed so far...hopefully in the coming days, I'll get that handled.

Love you too!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

November 5, 2012
12:48 PM

Post #9325466

Take your time dear friend. I am not in any hurry. I understand your not having them done yet with as much work as you have on your daily agenda. I will enjoy them whenever they arrive.
As always, Ellen

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 5, 2012
12:48 PM

Post #9325467

:o)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
yeesh Kathleen 1 Nov 4, 2012 5:05 AM
"Okay,stick! - - -You've heard aldirtyhands 2 Nov 5, 2012 5:44 AM
"Hey, I don't like it aldirtyhands 1 Nov 5, 2012 5:45 AM
Definition of Lazy Dog: denisemb 2 Nov 5, 2012 5:45 AM
Budding musician? jazzy1okc 1 Nov 5, 2012 5:42 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America