Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Snapdragons Delight Gardeners of All Ages: Talking flowers

Communities > Forums > Article: Snapdragons Delight Gardeners of All Ages
bookmark
Forum: Article: Snapdragons Delight Gardeners of All AgesReplies: 0, Views: 9
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gardengirl86
Middleboro, MA

November 5, 2012
4:07 AM

Post #9325014

I remember making the 'snapdragons talk' for my children, nephews and nieces when they were young. The funniest time I remember was one of my nephews looking in amazement at this flower that could talk. I made it talk about 5 times before he finally looked at the flower, then at me, and back at the flower again, realizing who was really doing the talking.
I hope my children and nieces and nephews remember this when they have children of their own. It is such a fun thing to do, almost like having this beautiful living puppet.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Snapdragons Delight Gardeners of All Ages Threads you might be interested in:

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America