Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

SOLVED: another one needs a name...

Seattle, WA

the leaves have scent...so i guess some sort of herb....the lowers look like turtlehead (chelone) but it is not...please help!!!

Thumbnail by vngarden Thumbnail by vngarden
Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

bump

Seattle, WA

probably no one cares but I was able to come up with Cedronella canariensis.

Upland, CA(Zone 9a)

Interesting genus

Beautiful, BC(Zone 9b)

vngarden, looks like you're right.

Seattle, WA

Quote from fc_upland :
Interesting genus

Actually, it is monotypic. If you ever encountered something like this, you know it is the only one.

I took about 3 months to search for this one.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Vngarden, where are you taking these? You don't indicate your locale and the pix are looking like west coast ? Just curious

Seattle, WA

Sorry to not to state my location. I live in Seattle, WA. I have an immense interest in flower photography. As of now, I amass around 940 genera of plants, not accounting for orchid and fungi.

Pretty much wherever I go, I tend to bring back some photos. But most of my photos come from WA. Eventually, I will travel some to other states and countries to take more photos.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Massive project! Thank you for in confusing me! When you get to traveling you will find plants everywhere! Have you ever checked with the arboretum folks on their plants? Sometimes they can help you with names.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.