Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Where's my catnip!

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 1, Views: 12
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Gardeningman
Kingman, KS

November 13, 2012
5:44 PM

Post #9332469

No! You cannot wrap anymore Christmas presents until you finally give me what I have been asking for every single year! And just to make sure, I am going to lie on this tape dispenser until you give me that 2,000 pounds of fresh catnip. And dont even think about getting another dispenser. Im watching you

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 14, 2012
5:47 AM

Post #9332789

Excellent!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Oh my- CountryGardens 1 Nov 11, 2012 5:47 AM
"Boy! - - - That was sommmme party! The aldirtyhands 1 Nov 11, 2012 6:10 AM
Where's my keyboard? KyWoods 1 Nov 12, 2012 5:36 AM
"Aw rats! Here comes that goofy aldirtyhands 1 Nov 12, 2012 5:36 AM
I've heard of sallyg 1 Nov 12, 2012 5:35 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America