Can you I.D. this one?

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

This double brug finally bloomed just as we got parts of Hurricane Sandy. My SU took the picture on the video setting so DG can't accept it but it was pretty beat up anyway. However, it has yellow outer petals and a dark orange center. I may recognize which one it is if I hear the name as I am sure I got it in a trade. Can anyone help?

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Here's a link to Brugmansia Growers International, with over 5k images - just search until you find what you have:

http://www.brugmansia.us/forums/index.php?/gallery/

thanks.

Did you i.d. it?

No, after looking at that website, it was just overwhelming. thanks anyway, though.

Ft Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

Lagenbusher Garten colors up like that. Angel's Glorie, Angel's Summer Samba, Angels Sunny Smiles, Double Apricot, Dukat, Goldflame....lol, that's all I can think of. ANyway, I hope you've i.d'd it. I hate when that happens

i don't know yet, but at least the names you gave me gives me somewhere to look. I may not know until it blooms next summer. I got several good strong cuttings so I certainly hope to get a couple of blooming plants this coming year. Thanks for your effort........Betty

Fabens, TX(Zone 8a)

KayJones, I am very happy you posted the link above. I have a few seeds of Gold Angel, to plant and was not sure about how to do it. Read the link and recived a great education on starting the seeds. Thank you very much.

It appears to be Sunny Smiles. I don't know how I got but sometimes, during a swap here on DG, people include a "little bonus." I am very excited about this. Thanks for your help, Trumpetflowerz.

Merry Christmas - glad the link helped you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images