Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Hope you have a great one!

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you also ... and all our DG friends throughout the country and world. We have much to be thankful for.

South Hamilton, MA

Happy thankgiving & irises on the mind for next yr.

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Amen!!...Arlyn

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

It was a great family day.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Had a great Thanksgiving here, now I'm just trying to finish up my planting for the year...Tomorrow I start digging to get these in the ground.....168 TBs.

Hey mary...sorry lost contact..how was your garden this year?

The pix thingy not working? lol.

This message was edited Nov 26, 2012 1:31 PM

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Ok...here's what I did yesterday...all linned out and ready to pop in the ground, spring should be gorgeous!!!!! (Most were gotten in trades in the last two years, a few divisions while digging for others and some I got just cuz (new colors).

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Going to look great next spring/ summer!

Pix thing?? Did I promise pictures I didn't post?? oppsss.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

no Mary....it was on my side...lol. I was just curious how some of the plants I had sent did....hopefully better than mine this year....was warm and dry, many perenns didn't even bloom this year.....Waiting for El Ninio to kick in for the season....Some of my hollyhocks were only 12"....

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy
South Hamilton, MA

I worry about no snow this yr as the lack of water in the ground hurt the plants.

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Yes, I'm continuing with the watering until the ground freezes, or until we head south for the winter! If we have another warm ,dry, winter,the plants are REALLY going to suffer!...Arlyn

I am ashamed to admit I cannot remember which ones you sent. It was a flurry for a bit and I lost track of who sent what. If you remember then I know who did okay and who went to the plant heaven in the sky.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

lol Mary... I know the feeling. I lost track of who sent what also.....not on all tho.

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.