Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Clitoria Ternatea in pot

Hyderabad, India(Zone 12b)

Hi friends please see the pics where I have been growing Clitoria Ternatea (White variety) in pots.

I just recently collected seeds from a vine (it was quite bushy) of White as well as blue ones and sown it into this bed and I am hopeful of getting Blue ones this time around.

So do you folks like that?.

By the way I am feeding it with Coco-peat+Vermicompost and just a little bit of Super-phosphate.
Any further ideas regarding potting medium/container size etc,. are welcome.

Thumbnail by burraganesh Thumbnail by burraganesh Thumbnail by burraganesh
Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

they look very healthy and happy

Quote from supra2012 :
At present domestic [url=http://www.sportshoesaustralia.com/supra-shoes-c-1.html] supra shoes [/url] so-called network tourism, it is to point to tourists through the Internet and websites achieve a communication, online arrange his travel route, this paper puts forward the means of transportation and accommodation, etc., then the website according to your need to arrange specific stroke. Due to the tourism service both rely heavily on information technology support, and be able to be reflected [url=http://www.sportshoesaustralia.com/supra-shoes-c-1.html] sport shoes australia [/url] adequately network application

What's this junk? Hope Davesgarden kills these weeds in future !

Newnan, GA(Zone 7b)

Looks like a spammy ad snuck by the guards. LOL

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

this is funny :p

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

I just sent the administration a D-mail about it.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Thanks for letting us know. I've removed the post and banned the spammer. If you see anything that looks like spam, just use the contact Us link at the bottom of any page and we'll take care of it. We like a weed free garden too!

Worcester, MA

Your plant is really lovely and so big - impressive!

Thank you, I am waiting for Blue variety to grow and bloom.Actually last week I went on tour to our uncle's place, there in the sorroundings I saw White variety grow to 9 feet and as very bushy with even bigger flowers.I forgot to take a pic.

For my plants I feed it with coco-peat+Cow dung(dried chips) monthly

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.