Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Plant Trading: Trade for African violet leaves

Communities > Forums > Plant Trading
bookmark
Forum: Plant TradingReplies: 2, Views: 75
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR
(Zone 7b)

November 25, 2012
4:14 PM

Post #9342271

I know this is a bad time of year for this, but if your not in the extreme north, i've been receiving leaves and plants this time of year and they are arriving just fine, i'll send out priority mail in an insulated box ( insulated with insulation) around the outside edges of the box.

i have the following variegated leaves to trade for other show quality AV leaves.

Tiger
powwow
fisherman's paradise
ma's winter moon
Cranberry sparkler
Aca's red ember

I have other variegated ones, but they aren't quite big enough to send leaves yet.

Let me know if you want to trade, or if you think a spring trade would be best, let me know. I'm new to trading leaves.
aspenjocop
Northeast, MO
(Zone 5b)

November 25, 2012
8:17 PM

Post #9342566

Hey Kathy :)

IMHO, I would wait until spring unless your trades head south. We don't trade over on the A.V. forum after it turns cold unless you just want to chance it. If you are just getting into Gesneriads, you can also go over there and put in you haves and wants. Spring Fever will hit and you will probably get some offers over there for spring trading too :)

Connie
kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR
(Zone 7b)

November 26, 2012
4:46 AM

Post #9342701

Ok, thanks Connie, I will do that, I just went there last night and checked out the forum, have never been over there. thanks.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plant Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
have colts foot and a goldenseal bloomingidiot 5 May 29, 2009 7:56 PM
Crocosmia Zanymuse 17 Oct 25, 2007 1:37 AM
CLOSED: Yucca? Melissa_Ohio 8 Apr 6, 2008 3:43 PM
hardy glad bulbs and small yucca plants catbirdsue 8 Apr 5, 2008 11:40 PM
Wanted : Tri color Strawberry Begonia,Blue Sky Flower MsCritterkeeper 18 Feb 23, 2009 11:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America