Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Look Under Your Thuja: Thuja!

Communities > Forums > Article: Look Under Your Thuja
bookmark
Forum: Article: Look Under Your ThujaReplies: 3, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

November 27, 2012
6:58 AM

Post #9343660

Adina another great article and it really interested me! I have never gotten anything off mine. I am so jealous!

But then I have those Cedar trees close by and they look so similiar when small. Plus I have never seen anything seed like from or on the Thujas. Will have to look up the seeds to see what they look like.

I do have one small tree growing that seems narrower then other Cedars I have replanted. Which I do have to tell you those Cedars are tough as I mostly just pull them out and they grow really good. Actually have quite a few to replant!

Better go. DH just left and I have a project I want to get done while he is gone! LOL

I have an idea for a picture I will take and post later.

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

November 27, 2012
7:14 AM

Post #9343667

Vicki, thanks ! I only had seeds from one thuja, the other haven't made any seeds yet. Keep me posted if you will find any seedlings!

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

November 27, 2012
7:24 AM

Post #9343671

My Thujas are around 20 years old so there should be something I would think and never has been.

Yes will keep you posted.

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

November 27, 2012
10:48 AM

Post #9343827

Vicki, I remember I saw them in your pictures, They're so tall and beautiful!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Look Under Your Thuja Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thuga seedling joandud 3 Jan 2, 2013 12:57 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America