Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: A Simple Floral Design for Christmas: Thanks for the step by step instructions

Communities > Forums > Article: A Simple Floral Design for Christmas
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Simple Floral Design for ChristmasReplies: 4, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
CLScott
Calgary
Canada

December 7, 2012
12:33 AM

Post #9351936

Those are excellent instructions which I can follow.
Thank you!

carrielamont

carrielamont
Bedford, TX
(Zone 8a)

December 7, 2012
7:40 AM

Post #9352144

Good ideas, Marie, I have many of those items waiting for me to assemble a wreath and now I think I can do it!
can2grow
Valparaiso, FL
(Zone 8b)

December 7, 2012
1:39 PM

Post #9352400

Have fun. Like I said, once you get the hang of it, there's really no end in sight on how many variations of this theme are possible. Your imagination is your only limitation.
Merry Christmas!
Marie
qterhrs
Friedens, PA
(Zone 5a)

December 13, 2012
4:24 AM

Post #9357028

Thank You! Love the cup! I always had beautiful floral arrangements I made from flowers I gathered and put in big baskets. Miss those days because they took up "too much table space" according to my family; which is true because we have a 6 person table and there were 5 of us now there is 9. Will be making the cup arrangements to set on end tables!
can2grow
Valparaiso, FL
(Zone 8b)

December 13, 2012
6:14 AM

Post #9357086

I hope they add a festive note to your family holiday celebrations.
Marie

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Simple Floral Design for Christmas Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Really nice DesertRattess 1 Dec 12, 2012 3:07 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America