Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Pottery, Clay and Ceramics: Garlic Keepers

Communities > Forums > Pottery, Clay and Ceramics
bookmark
Forum: Pottery, Clay and CeramicsReplies: 3, Views: 25
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ItsMeChrissy
Union Grove, WI
(Zone 5b)

December 12, 2012
10:31 AM

Post #9356430

Here are a couple Garlic Keepers I just made. As you can see I'm still a bit obsessed with putting chickens on everything I make ...lol

Thumbnail by ItsMeChrissy   Thumbnail by ItsMeChrissy
Click an image for an enlarged view.

bbrookrd
Nantucket, MA
(Zone 7a)

December 12, 2012
1:42 PM

Post #9356548

Very nice.. Love the chick. It makes a great pull.

I made several GK for the pottery show that I am in now up in Brookline Ma. I liked a couple so well that I decided to give them to some pals for Xmas gifts. They are garlic lovers, so it seems like the perfect gift. I just need to buy some garlic for them so they know what they are. I need to make one for us too.

The first couple sold immediately so I am hoping the ones I just put out for this weekend will move along too. They were in the kiln I emptied out on Monday. I have to photograph them and post the shots. I did have to put one on the seconds table as a couple of the holes got glaze in them and were plugged. I guess I could have drilled them out, but marked it down and it sold the same day. Yippee. I sold a couple at the spring show, but they were not as good as my newest ones. Getting better. Patti
mommacat11
Stafford, VA
(Zone 7a)

December 12, 2012
2:22 PM

Post #9356567

I LOVE Them!!!!!!!
imapigeon
Gilroy (Sunset Z14), CA
(Zone 9a)

December 13, 2012
5:01 PM

Post #9357613

So cute!! Hope you sell a TON of them!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Pottery, Clay and Ceramics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Kiln fired clay questions... WUVIE 144 Sep 1, 2009 3:13 PM
Claylovers' Topics: Bios / Work / Glazes / Firings, etc! #2 zenpotter 66 Jan 8, 2009 7:22 PM
Pottery,clay jcoats123 25 Jan 11, 2009 3:01 AM
Pottery,clay,ceramics,kilns, firing, sculpture, etc. jcoats123 192 Sep 10, 2009 7:52 PM
completed one pot jcoats123 6 Jun 23, 2013 9:02 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America