-
AuthorContent
ItsMeChrissy
Union Grove, WI
(Zone 5b)

December 12, 2012
10:31 AM

Post #9356430

Here are a couple Garlic Keepers I just made. As you can see I'm still a bit obsessed with putting chickens on everything I make ...lol

Thumbnail by ItsMeChrissy   Thumbnail by ItsMeChrissy
Click an image for an enlarged view.

bbrookrd
Nantucket, MA
(Zone 7a)

December 12, 2012
1:42 PM

Post #9356548

Very nice.. Love the chick. It makes a great pull.

I made several GK for the pottery show that I am in now up in Brookline Ma. I liked a couple so well that I decided to give them to some pals for Xmas gifts. They are garlic lovers, so it seems like the perfect gift. I just need to buy some garlic for them so they know what they are. I need to make one for us too.

The first couple sold immediately so I am hoping the ones I just put out for this weekend will move along too. They were in the kiln I emptied out on Monday. I have to photograph them and post the shots. I did have to put one on the seconds table as a couple of the holes got glaze in them and were plugged. I guess I could have drilled them out, but marked it down and it sold the same day. Yippee. I sold a couple at the spring show, but they were not as good as my newest ones. Getting better. Patti
mommacat11
Stafford, VA
(Zone 7a)

December 12, 2012
2:22 PM

Post #9356567

I LOVE Them!!!!!!!
imapigeon
Gilroy (Sunset Z14), CA
(Zone 9a)

December 13, 2012
5:01 PM

Post #9357613

So cute!! Hope you sell a TON of them!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Pottery, Clay and Ceramics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Kiln fired clay questions... WUVIE 144 Sep 1, 2009 3:13 PM
Claylovers' Topics: Bios / Work / Glazes / Firings, etc! #2 zenpotter 66 Jan 8, 2009 7:22 PM
Pottery,clay jcoats123 25 Jan 11, 2009 3:01 AM
Pottery,clay,ceramics,kilns, firing, sculpture, etc. jcoats123 192 Sep 10, 2009 7:52 PM
completed one pot jcoats123 6 Jun 23, 2013 9:02 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America