Mulberry, FL

First time bloom super flower! And a varigated blooming too.

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Dana, i bet Bergfee will get much darker when it gets mature.

So lovely; you do have so many prettiest there girl.

Mulberry, FL

Thanks! I will show you in a couple days the temps have alot to do with color might not change

Mulberry, FL

Lady Margaret showing off

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Holy cow.....i am drolling on Lady Margaret.

Brownstown, IN

Pretty-Pretty!!!

Mulberry, FL

Thanks its great here right now the scent blows you away out side. The flash made it look lighter color but no color change. Rosallo bought this from Eddie quite a few years back.

Mulberry, FL

Sweetheart looking good Rachel has been blooming last 2 months another Berfee just starting too.
These flowers are just so big. Had a surprise with this solandra blooming cool flower

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

Rachel another berfee blooming and Sam

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

A couple of Angels Sunbeam and Rachel still going strong Tootsie and Joe's Girl the plants are really enjoying the cooler weather

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

Davesgarden's messed up all my pics were the right way its loading them wrong
Angels sunbeam too bad about the angle and Earth Angeland Sweetheart

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

One more try at last Angels Sunbeam and Angels Golden Dreams Angels Sunbeam again and Wildwood Romance

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

You must be so happy you have all those blooms Dana.

Mulberry, FL

Tea's Libling not separated skirts but happy to see Rachel looking good as always! and Klein Lady

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Dana, same with me here with Tea's Leibling. Her first flower not separated at all, maybe when it gets mature she 'll do better. I don't have Klein Lady, i might buy from you later when get settle to the new house.

All your blooms are lovely, thank you.

Mulberry, FL

Tea's first where seperated but not the best looking color was amazing Green chapel's selling it under another name on ebay. Thanks for the nice comments!!

Brownstown, IN

Very pretty, the fragrance must be wonderful!

Karen

Mulberry, FL

Thanks Karen! it is Befee blooming again just opening its got a pod crossed it with Angels Sunbeam should be neat babies. Rachel has been blooming all winter. First bloom on Joli And New Orleans Lady just starting to begin to get color

Mulberry, FL

Sweetheart at night the scents amazing. Super Nova blooming too New Orleans Lady just opening. Xena and Rachel

This message was edited Jan 12, 2013 7:55 PM

Mulberry, FL

Joe's Girl blooming again

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

Super Rose its a small plant first flower Tootsie cute little flower Creamsickle thats one huge flower last but not least Painted lady

Mulberry, FL

Tootsie this morning down to the 30's Xena Rachel still at it Pink Velvet does super here

Saginaw, MI

Very beautiful pics dana!!! Got some advice for a newbie to brugs???? I obtained some brug cuttings and placed them in water and all but two rooted well for me and took them and put them in pots in dirt and now all the leaves that had come on them since putting them in water to root are now falling off :( Will they continue to grow if all the leaves fall off or am I "loosing" them???? Help please!!! Anyone?????

Sydney, Australia

Beautiful Pictures !

Sydney, Australia

Cuttings will often seem to die down and then reshoot from below, don't overwater them as specially if it is cold weather.

I am unfamiliar with your conditions ...good luck with your cuttings.

Mulberry, FL

Thanks Chrissy tells you good advise the only thing I can add is knats those crazy little flys that attack your cuttings and look for mites in door cuttings are prone to this and us over watering. Don't give up only water when there dry only when a plant has lots of big leaves does it need a good drink. Hope this helps!

Mulberry, FL

WupperGold just opening Gold Flame just starting too. Angels Summertime with those long tendrills Klein Lady and Lemon Meringue

Saginaw, MI

THANKS everyone for the advice!! Much appreciated!! I will just watch them closely and not water unless dry and hope for the best!! Is it easier to just try and get seeds and start them from seed in the spring than the cuttings??? Have never had them either way before and am kind of at a loss as what is best to do!! Thanks again

Beautiful flowers dana!! Just love them and seeing all these beautiful pics just makes me want mine to survive all the more!!! Only problem is, if I do get my few cuttings to make it , I am going to want more !!!!!

Mulberry, FL

Seeds can take a year or more to flower with your short summers I would say no then if they don't flower where are you going to over winter them? They get big better off with cuttings above the y you will see flowers that summer. Heres Gold Flame today

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Saginaw, MI

Only two of my cuttings have a "Y" shape to them , the rest are just "straight". Most of them developed the leaves after placing them in the water to root them(were just "straight sticks" )when I received them. But now since putting them in pots alot of the leaves seem to be falling off. Will they grow up from the soil or will they get new leaves to replace what is falling off???

And looked closer and do see a few small gnats on a couple of them--wiped them off with rag dipped in HOT water and will check daily for more!!

Upon receiving the cuttings and trying to root them-- should I have started them right in pots of dirt instead of water???

Pic of Gold Flame is beautiful!!!

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Always lovely blooms you have Dana. Thank you for sharing.

Mulberry, FL

Thanks Cora! sbish leaves may fall off from too much water. Hot water on them is not going to do much good either some folks use fly stickers to get the gnats or put sand on top of soil to keep gnats out. your cuttings may be taken from the top of the y they don't have to have a y it will take you time to figure this out took me a couple years to get the hang of growing these beautiful flowers. Its all a learning experience one well worth doing!

Mulberry, FL

Wuppergold look at that color Wow!!

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Saginaw, MI

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL!!! How many different colors/varieties do you have???? They sure are awfully pretty!

Mulberry, FL

orange yellow white and pink with different shades of all. Theres cold group there some awesome colors but you have to live in cold country not me lol And the colors change in shades with heat and cold. Heres Lady Margaret I really like the Passion vines the butterflys love them too hard to believe for some but there still here flying around

Saginaw, MI

Those are absolutely beautiful!!! I can't decide which ones I like the most , the brugs or the passion vines!!! Guess it will have to be a tie!!!!

Mulberry, FL

Xena going crazy!! Dream Angel first time blooming here Kong's blooming too And Shooting Star this one smells so good!

Mulberry, FL

Tea's Libling for this time of year nice color Xena smelling Amazing! Gold Flame flowers really last and WupperGold what a difference a couple days makes in color

Mulberry, FL

Borners Gold always nice to see this one bloom right in time to be crossed with Wupper gold should make awesome babies both ways!!

Mulberry, FL

Super Rose just starting has not colored up yet I call this baby brug house there loving it !!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images