1. All words must be contained in a standardized, English language dictionary (NO "urban" dictionaries or Wikipedia), that is freely accessible online (no access fee required). Google is NOT a dictionary.
2. If alternate spellings from non-English languages appear in the dictionary for a particular word, only the English spelling should be used.
3. All words must contain the same number of letters as specified in the title of this game.
4. Each word must change no more than one letter (or one instance of the same duplicated letter) from the previous word. Letters may also be scrambled without changing any letters.
5. No proper nouns unless we're REALLY stuck, and even then the word should appear in a dictionary.
6. No hyphenations, abbreviations, contractions, prefixes, or suffixes.
7. Try not to repeat words (at least not within the last 10 words or so).
8. Words may be challenged if the challenger can not find the word in a dictionary.
Demstratt . All words must be contained in a standardized, English language dictionary (NO "urban" dictionaries or Wikipedia), that is freely accessible online
Your source Dictionary.com is on line and it says in the rules (NO "urban" dictionaries or Wikipedia),that is freely accessible online. I thought Webster or at the least a hard copy was the only acceptable source.At any rate I think your word is bogus.
Source from a legal dictionary please. Stupids is slang at least it's not in my hard copy webster. When I ask the computer about it the definition shows every thing from rock bands to fictional tv familys.