Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Word Association Game #555

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1290082/

Anyone is Welcome to participate! All you need to do is associate a word that comes to mind from the previous one posted.

Let's go from the last word.....

engage

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

employ

occupation

active

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

deploy

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Dormant-

watchin it snow in Lexington, Ky nite guys, time to hibernate!

Charlotte, VT

sleeping

I'm lucky the rain came and melted all of the snow that we got early this morning. However, it's supposed to get really cold by Christmas!

naps

cold here,but the snow has melted,more on the way!

Nelson, New Zealand

pillows

a white Christmas for some,here it is summertime and hot weather.

blankets

First day of Winter here.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Pillows

what i add to the blankets for cold insulation while i burrow into my blankets- toasty!

Charlotte, VT

bed

A great place to be on a cold winter's night.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

new

As in.........our new bed is being delivered at 1 this afternoon!!!! can't wait!!!!!

year

lucky you,is it the foam kind,sleep number?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

celebrate

As in New Year

No, not a sleep number. It's a gel memory foam. And has the frames that you can move head and feet. It's called "Zero Gravity". The SU said it felt wonderful on his back when we laid on it at the store.

cheers

is it the one where you can contol your side?sorta like twin beds?My niece has one that's hard to find sheets to fit,but loves hers.

Nelson, New Zealand

yipee
how did the new bed feel?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

enthusiasm

They are assembling it as I type............

Demstratt............yes, we are getting a California King, which is 2 twin XL mattresses. That way we both have our own control. Which is probably a good thing. LOL Our waterbed was a king, and I do not want to EVER not have a nice, big bed. :>)

bed

you gotta tell us how you like it.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Nap

I just had one.........it is VERY comfy. I think I "need" a heated mattress pad, tho. LOL

time

you getting spoiled?yes,you need a heating pad cover,think your as cold as we are here:((

out

Enjoy Anna, sounds like a super comfy bed.

side

she must be taking another nap,on her new bed^_^

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

yard

Oh, I will...........the SU said he put it on the zero gravity deal and he was out like a light. Now, THAT is comfy.

Oops, cross-posted there. No, not sleeping again.......the SU and I had a milking job tonight and also in the morning. We just got back.

This message was edited Dec 22, 2012 8:42 PM

gardens

should be relaxing after milking cows..you have a farm?

pollinators

bees

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

bees

We sold our dairy herd 2 years ago. Now the SU (Spousal Unit) and I do chores and relief milking for other farmers. We do NOT get into the parlor thing. Just small guys with stanchion/tie stall barns. We have about 8 regular clients. We have not advertised, just word of mouth. There is good money in it. And a plus for us is that we can do it anytime. There are guys that relief milk, but only on weekends because they have other jobs.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Ok, we cross-posted. You were first, so I will change...........

honey

comb

sounds interesting but hard work.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

brush

Yup, but we know what we are doing and confident in our abilities. Yeah, I know, sounds like we're bragging, but as my mom says "if you can do it, it ain't bragging". :>)

tooth

Hard work nevertheless, my hat's off to you. Back to waterbeds for a minute. Hadn't thought about them in years. We used to have one, the old-fashioned bladder type...slosh, slosh, slosh. The good part was having drawers underneath for storage.

Charlotte, VT

dentist

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

braces

money

and lots of it for braces!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Paper

Rock

Where are you tonight kit?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

scissors

LOL

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Knives

INDIANAPOLIS, ooops, left Chicago on the night Draco hit, then down to warm Alabama, then back up to here in Indy, brrr. Next stop, Houston- if I can get out before this freezing rain hits, i dont like memory foam- it just wallows a dee

carve

Be safe out there kit.
Anna, you took the bait...lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.