Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Sandlapper91
Lexington, SC

December 21, 2012
12:55 AM

Post #9363581

Hey, it's been a while and I forgot the information for my old account so I just made a new one. For those of y'all that have been here for a few years, this is Trent (diehardsouthrnr or 1cros3nails4given... I'm not sure exactly how I spelled my old usernames.) I'm 21 now and I'm a junior at Clemson studying horticulture. I thought I'd drop by to say hey and see who all is still around here!
Beach_Barbie
Kure Beach, NC
(Zone 9a)

December 21, 2012
1:08 AM

Post #9363583

I remember! Studying at Clemson, huh? I guess I'll still talk to you. I got both my undergrad and Masters at USC. ;)
Barb
ardesia
Saint Helena Island, SC
(Zone 9a)

December 21, 2012
9:58 AM

Post #9363838

Hey Trent, welcome back. Of course I remember you. I got my graduate degree from USC also but I have been a Clemson Master Gardener for 25+ years so my blood runs both colors. LOL

So happy to hear you are majoring in Hort. Are you officially in Lexington County now? Any ties to Beaufort County still? I am asking because our local MG association funds scholarships for Beaufort/Jasper/Colleton County residents who are majoring in hort science at CU.
alice
Sandlapper91
Lexington, SC

December 21, 2012
10:03 PM

Post #9364368

Well I'm very glad y'all will overlook that "flaw". haha My parents officially live in Lexington but I've got a job at Palmetto Coastal Landscaping in Bluffton. I stay there in the summer and my grandparents still live there. I hope to move back down to the Lowcountry soon!
StonoRiver
Johns Island, SC

December 22, 2012
3:18 PM

Post #9364895

I've lived all over this country---except the left coast (by choice) Sandlapper, and I gotta level with you, the Lowcountry is as good as it gets in North America! Especially to a plant freak. I'd like to write a book about it, but then too many people would know. And they'd swamp the low country, and we'd turn into another ticky-tacky area that resembles so many around the country. Can't have that, because it's also relatively fragile... Welcome back!
Sandlapper91
Lexington, SC

December 22, 2012
5:37 PM

Post #9365023

Thanks, Stono!
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

January 23, 2013
10:52 AM

Post #9394867

Yes I remember you and the board has changed a lot. Lots of oldies not here any more
Glad to see you n hope you drop in more often
rednyr
Sumter, SC
(Zone 8a)

January 29, 2013
5:10 AM

Post #9400989

I've been lucky enough to follow our young man via Facebook :) It's been a great journey watching him go from HS to College years and I appreciate his letting this old lady stalk him LOL

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Carolina Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Helllo Snoutherner 16 Apr 13, 2007 8:22 PM
Beautiful day Rosykay 14 Mar 20, 2009 11:32 PM
Flame azalea spartacusaby 20 Jun 21, 2007 4:17 AM
What is it? CarolinaTracer 6 May 5, 2007 1:05 PM
Hardiness success stories Tropicanna 102 Oct 16, 2007 7:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America