Garden chairs

Englewood, FL

I found these 2 seat-less, rusty metal chairs at a yard sale for $1.50 ea, couldn't resist, it took about an hour to make the seats, consignment shop next week. (plants are fake)

Thumbnail by ifantail
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Wonderful

New Port Richey, FL

I have 2 like the one on the left and saw one in an antique shop here for 90 dollars a few years ago. You may get a better price from one the antique shops.

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Chairs are wonderful, wish I had them. Saw a seatless metal chair at the thrift store and they had it marked for $14, don't think it ever did sell. Sometimes I wish I was around when the store gets rid of things that don't sell. I would have to rent a storage unit if that happened.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

LOL, ya, probably a good thing you are not there then!

Arroyo Grande, CA(Zone 9a)

Very cute, makes me want to check out garage sales next weekend!

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

With a new year starting I'm trying to get myself ready for garden art. Can't get myself going yet, but chairs are on my list this year.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I had some wonderful Garden Art in Boise but the park manager at the Senior park where we lived .... well... my "Art" was not his taste and he was NASTY!! I had BRIGHT yellow wood chairs that I cut the bottom out of and put in pots, I had ladders with signs secured, lots of Household items and most people loved it. Alas, I could not bring it with me when I loved.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images