Red dot

Other (tell us!)
(17 votes, 14%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Concord, CA(Zone 9b)

I'm greedy! I want all of the above!

small town, MN(Zone 4b)

I really need a load of compost but would also like the elf to pull weeds! ;~)

Beautiful, BC(Zone 9b)

Land I can call my own.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I need a high crop tractor.

I have the land, the good topsoil, 5 greenhouses, 2 tractors, two many large rocks, a half finished pond, and even an elf to pull weeds. (She is great by the way).

Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Crossville, TN

Is your elf named Bertha and makes good fudge too??? Does she loan herself out?? Jo

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

No, we were real fortunate to hire a girl to work for us. She has a BS in horticulture from U of MN.
Loves working in the garden & with the plants. I'm even keeping her busy enough this winter so she will be with us next summer. I'm going to put her in charge of some of the growing areas to free us up a little.

Bertha just made the second batch of fudge yesterday, so we are good for a few days. Lots of cookies also.
Merry Christmas!

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

Mulch! I need some for the spring.

Crossville, TN

Bernie....come for a visit....bring Bertha and FUDGE!!! LOL Jo

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

I'll take that elf. Don't suppose you have one that can cook and do housework while I weed the garden?

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

ditto Daylilydreams. I chose compost, and then saw the elf, and decided I wanted him more, but I also want the compost...am I being greedy? I think not. LOL

Richmond, TX

Rain, please.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I voted for other, but if it's OK I'd like to say I would love any and all of the above.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Would love a greenhouse, but the weeding elf is mighty tempting.

Richmond, TX

If I get the wished-for rain, then I'd also need the elf!

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

I said a greenhouse. I do have one, but it's badly in need of repair. The roof leaks so bad on one end that it's like the roof isn't even there. Luckily, we haven't had cold weather yet, so I haven't needed to put tender plants in there. In its current sate, it certainly isn't going to hold a lot of heat!
Barb

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I have compost, but I want more! You can never have too much.

Keystone Heights, FL(Zone 9b)

Bountiful garden veggies and beautiful flowering plants all year round.

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9a)

I want a greenhouse, but it is just a dream!

Waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I voted greenhouse. Didn't get one :( oh well what can I say?

Okeechobee, FL(Zone 10a)

A handsome, kind man that likes to travel, garden and play Duplicate Bridge. Since it's the 26th, I'll give you all year.
I Love You Santa and I have been a very good girl.
Sugar

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

FUDGE (with nuts)!!!!

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Other ~ asked for warm weather and it darn sure wasn't delivered at Christmas! Grrr...

Havelock, Canada

Bernie - You are one lucky fella. All the best in the New Year.

Hugs
Elaine and Otis

Lake Helen, FL

More land, and bolts for my scythe.

the Mountains, CO(Zone 4a)

Greenhouse please! Oh wait, christmas is over. How about my birthday? That was today! No? SHOOT!! haha :)

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

I did buy for myself, a weather station that I can connect to wunderground.com with. I've wanted one for years and just found a great one on sale...;)
http://weatherwiseinstruments.com/pro-weather-stations/solar-weather-station.html

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Barbie, I got mine @ WM for around the same price; different brand, but same functions.

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

I can't wait to get mine and start using it!
Barb

Arroyo Grande, CA(Zone 9a)

Pots! and more pots!
My gopher problems are never ending, it's just so much easier to pot those expensive specialty plants than to try to protect them with underground wire cages.

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Don't like compost; got enough big rocks underground; topsoil is a nightmare but too much needed to change, so forget it; my favourite plant is the one which blooms the nicest at that particular time, so I'm always happy; greenhouses mean too much work; got a tractor mower, that's enough; no ponds, SheWhoMustBeObeyed gets seasick just looking at a bowl of water; I WANT AN ELF, I WANT AN ELF!

Okeechobee, FL(Zone 10a)

Wintermoor, is that a live Elf, or one of stone?

Crossville, TN

Barry.....Glad to see you here....Wishing you a Happy New Year.....Er Lets hope you wake up happy any how. Hugs Jo

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Sugarweed: I want a real one, a pretty little elf lady who will weed the garden and other special chores like making tea and scones, cooking a real Scottish breakfast, and washing my car.

Bliss! ;-)

Jo: Thank you, and I wish you health and happiness too.

If I don't wake up, at least I won't know about it. :-)

xxxxx

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Barry,
I have a elf like that. Hasn't made tea, but did bring a nice plate of cookies for Christmas.
Good to hear from you. I miss your stories in the jokes forum.
Bernie

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

I voted other; I wanted a Christmas miracle where all of us could come together one magical day to eat scones and drink tea and talk about our gardens and ponds and our home countries (countries, states , cities, whatever). Oh, and bring picture albums galore. Maybe next year.

Crossville, TN

I just got home from church (and a little shopping) so am puttin the tea kettle on...so anyone is welcome to drop in for a cuppa. Jo

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Santa brought us a white Christmas and new year,
Saw some sleigh tracks and copycat reindeer
None were the real thing .

The reindeer left lights to roll up ...AND
Snow to "shovel " it could have been worse HO...HO...HO...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images