Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Pets: Huck and Souky....Winter Dreams & Holidaze Love

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 79, Views: 611
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 25, 2012
8:40 AM

Post #9366691

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1179422

Happy Merry Christmas Day to you my loving Souky Meezer!

I hope you have had a wonderful morning, rippin up the tree, and prezents and getting some nip...

You are still the Angel atop my tree,

This is me...all those eeears ago when I first dreamed of you

Your Lovin man,
Huck

This message was edited Dec 25, 2012 11:42 AM

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
Click the image for an enlarged view.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 25, 2012
10:16 AM

Post #9366750

mary chrissymess Huck my sweet man. we dont have no tree. mom laffed and sayed,a tree and Tao what can you be thiking? we has some dekorashuns we can throw aroun but no tree. is yor mom gonna put yors on the porch again after words and let the skwirels play in it? don't tell anybuddy but I thnk yor mom is sorta a froot cake. In a nice way.

Time for another nap. Sending you hugs and smooches , are you coming here for noo years???

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 25, 2012
4:34 PM

Post #9366990

Wait til you seez what my sisster gots us! OMGosh...its like Krissmass! Oh wait...it is!

Mom has pikshurs and I am in heaven...well, almost...not like I am with you or nuttin.

Yeah, Mom is a fruit cake...she is a box of fruitloops for sure. You haz no idea
But dinner gets here on time...and brekfast...so she is cheep help.

Your lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 31, 2012
6:10 PM

Post #9371820

Happy Noo Ears Huck!! It's very cold here and don't even think of hiring that dog taxi to come and take me out dansing cuz I'd rather stay inside and be warm and haf nice dreems about you and me on the island, layin in the sunshine wif are frenz.

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 31, 2012
6:35 PM

Post #9371845

Oh Souky, you cames out of seekulsion to wishes me a Happy New Ears!

And a Happy Annniversary to us also my Souky love...you are this cats meeeow.

I will dreem of us in front of a basking warm firebox...with some fresh nip, and bubbly catpangne...
and the rest of the night filled with nose nuzzels, and tail twirls...

Your lovin man
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 29, 2013
7:07 AM

Post #9401133

Well, rumor on the street is...you is a rashin again!!! What did you eat Souky Meezer? You eatin some flyin insekts or sumthing?

I tried to look at the pikshur but Daisy May would not let me. I told her you were beeeuteeful anyway, so it didn't madder if you was totally bald.

Its warmers out here today, the snows meltin but they said freezin weather is coming back. Sure misses my sunbeams...and You.

I been cute a lot lately, but...thats par for the course. And our new "toy" that yooman sister got us for Christmas...along with some nip.

This is me, dreamin of you.

Love & Tail twirls...
Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   
Click an image for an enlarged view.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 29, 2013
7:34 AM

Post #9401162

Oh Hucky, you are so dorable I cant hardly stand it. My rash is better but im glad you dint look at the picher. We has a tree like that but not so big. It has a nice cubby we can hide in and lotsa shelfs.

Sending you smmooches and ear liks cuz you are my lovin spoonfull.

Love Souky

ps i dint eat no bugs dad forgetted to gib me my medysin.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 7, 2013
5:58 PM

Post #9411578

Dear Huck
I taked a nap today and dreemed about us been on the eyeland, snoozing in the hot tropikal sunshine. ipartikilary like to get cat hair on this p illow wich mom sayed was silk. i deserv it.

Love
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 8, 2013
6:27 AM

Post #9411897

Momz showed me yur pikshur last night, just as we was going to bed...so I dreemedof you al night...sleeping on satin and silk, like the Princess you are.
You are just beeuteeful.

How are your itches?

We have them albino white brain chiggars big time. Ebberything is closed...including the sunbeam shop. Only sunbeam I have...is you.

Have a good day beeuteeful lady.

Your loving man,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 8, 2013
6:40 AM

Post #9411910

Thank you my noble squire! ( I waz reeding Victorian romansis ) My itchies are good, mom put som other medysins on it and they are all better. she sayed i'm lergic to air. I think i'm lergic to Tao. She calls me her huny bunny and smooches me. I lov mymom even wen she gibs me medysins.

Love my Hucky too.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 8, 2013
7:10 AM

Post #9411948

Oh mom reeds them Viktorian romances too...and some other with FBI agents and cowboys. She is a sick woman!

Mom smooches me all over too...but she was mad cause I got cold last night and she wasn't sharing the lektric blanket...so I gently
pushed her over and might have scratched her. She needs to share.

Moms is good for openin cans and skritches...

Smooches my sunbeam...

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 14, 2013
8:27 AM

Post #9418862

To my darlin' Souky Meezer!

Wishing you a Happy Valentines Day...

You are in my brain...locked in my eyes...my heart and soul...

I wood gives you the last cat nip...tea or niptoy

You make me smile...

Wishing you a day of sunbeams...and Hucky Dreams

Your lovin man
Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy         

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 14, 2013
9:28 AM

Post #9418916

Thank you Huck, you are the bestest boyfrend any girl ever had. I would share my tuna and salmon wif you any time. Mom went out and sayed I shood be grateful I don't live outside cuz it's nasty and cold. I haf a lovly warm place to sleep ..rite on her pillow.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 19, 2013
10:10 AM

Post #9454803

Dear Huck,

Please come and join me of top of the drierbox, where it's almost as warm as the sunny beech on our island. I dont like the thumping all that much but the heet is delishus, and if mom wasnt snapping pikshurs I cood take a nap. Why is it still winter mom sayed shes all done wif winter an it shood go away. she wants to play outside. but she won't let me so I don't care if its winter or not. sending you some nuzzles and ear licks and air kissies.

Love Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 19, 2013
12:17 PM

Post #9454903

My Deerest Souky,

You looks so beeuteeful laying on top of the drierbox. You should be in PlayCats centerfold of moost beeuteeful Meezers.

We has had some ruff weeks here, so I apologize for not sending the proper emails, loves and tail twrils. My yooman sister
has been in the vetspital, Mom haz been dryving back and forth to oHIo and not home much...and it is STILL cold heres too!
Yooman brudder took off to CollarAdoo and lives there now...he akted like a magishion and just disappeared. He didn't even
say goodbyes to Axl or Mom.

That sure looks like a warm spot...move on over, I am cuddling up!

Your loving, Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 19, 2013
12:25 PM

Post #9454911

Well, Hucky, moms litter kid went and moved out like that too wifout a faretheewell but he found out soon enuf its a tuff life on your owns and rents is hard to pay and peeps don want you crashin on thei r cowchis for too long and eeting theyr food either so ether he'l leern a good lessin and come home wif his tale between his legs or becom famus and rich. Not gessing wich one eether.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 23, 2013
8:21 PM

Post #9495140

My Deerest Souky Meezer,

I was on the Indernet on that FaceBox thing, and read the very sad news that your Meezer sister Mini crossed over to
the Rainbow Bridge.

My heart hurts for you and Mama Meezer, and the little Meezers...even Tao the brat.

I knows, even though you said not nice things sometimes, you didn't mean it and loved her...very much.

Sending ear nuzzles and cuddles...
I am so sorry for your loss...

Your loving man
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 24, 2013
5:33 AM

Post #9495367

Thanks Huck, she was a good sister even if she shed like a goat and smelled like one too. But she was always good for a cuddle and a nap, and she didn't hog the food like some cats I cood menshun. I bet she's playin wif Oskar now cuz they were buddies. An i hope she says hi to livia for mom.

Are you behavin? I hasn't broked out for quite a wile and i even sneeked some chicken and dint brake out but one day mom had the door open and I braked out so she says dr jeff is rite, i' m lergic to AIR!!

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 29, 2013
8:59 PM

Post #9502066

What do you mean you you broked outta the open door? Woman! You are gonna have to wear a harnes...and a cone of
Shame if you keep it up!

Don't you know vulchers or eaggles could scoop you up out there in the wild?

Now I won't sleep worrying about you sneekin out of the door!!! What are you looking fors out there anyway...an new boyfriend?

It would serve you right misbehavin...to go totally bald. Although I just blushed at the though of Souky meezer...nude!

Your lovin
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 30, 2013
6:40 AM

Post #9502450

Oh sorry Huck, I missled you, I din't go out out, just the door was open and outair was comin in the hows. It was open again yestyday but I dint brake out so its still a puzzel .

dont holler at me its bad enuf wen mom dos it.
Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 30, 2013
6:43 AM

Post #9502455

I am sorry for skolding you...but you skared me.

I have had enuff skares lately...Mom said she was geddin rid of me because I have a bad additutde and bad behavior.
Souky...she even shutted the bedroom door so I couldn't sleeps with her.

Stupid rabbit even tried to shove me in a box and ship me off.

I think there is a crack in my heart...

Love,
huck

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 30, 2013
8:05 AM

Post #9502581

Oh, Huck...don' worry. We katz iz MUCH better than stoopid rabbitz. I ask yew, Huck, kin rabbitz purr???? Are hooman peeps not be gittin' rid of us; who wood purr fer them??

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 30, 2013
8:10 AM

Post #9502591

I dont know if he can purr...but him thumps his foot and makes me run.

His tongue looks like a vial snake.

Thanks Pip

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 30, 2013
8:56 AM

Post #9502660

Huckie, you can come and lives wif me, we gots room now. Tell that rabbit to leeve you alone or I will come an box his years. You don hav no bad behayvyor you are just misunnerstood. I love you Huck, an I think of you alla time.
Your girl,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 30, 2013
8:58 AM

Post #9502664

Thank you Souky...I mights has to pack my bags.

That rabbit is a creaper...he keeps watchin me. Do you see him, I know he is here sumwheres.

You are my forever beautiful carabeean siameeze Island girl.

Love,
huck

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

April 30, 2013
9:08 AM

Post #9502683

Holy moly, Huck...me an' mummy thinked the bunny foo-foo wuz fake. It iz a REEL rabbit. You best let him no jist who iz boss. Katz is boss.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 30, 2013
10:04 AM

Post #9502768

Pip, him is reel. Hims name is Spencer...but they call him "The Professor" for sum stooopid reason.

I will call him Hoffenfeffer or sumthing...maybe lucky rabbit foot.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 16, 2013
2:28 PM

Post #9632697

Dear Huck i has berry sad noos an i dont no how to tell you. its berry bad. its abowt my dimint koller. Its broked. i dint broke it. it just falled off and mom sayed she can't fix it cuz it the brake-away part that is broked. i am berry sad. mom sayed she cant ford dimints. i am almost as broke as my koller.

Love xxxxoooo
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 16, 2013
2:34 PM

Post #9632701

Oh darling, dry your tears...I will have another one made in no time.
That was old, and didn't shine as bright as the diamints in your eyes...

Tell your mama to keep the diamintz to treasure in the window glitter.

I so hope Tao didn't attacks you and break it...

Love Huck, Don't worry...

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 16, 2013
2:38 PM

Post #9632707

Oh no Hucky, he nose better than to tack me! I put him in his plays more than one time.

It just felled off. mom sayed served me rite for braggeen abowt it. I dont think so.

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 24, 2013
9:38 AM

Post #9640024

Souky, if you don't heers from me again...it means I went to jail.

I eggskaped from the howze...and I ran and I ran...

I went to stores..I went to many different playses...and Mom coodkn't found me.

I even went for a ride in the postal fish box car...

I had an advenuture...trying to get to you.

They caught me back...but I left something in there...

Your loving Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 24, 2013
9:42 AM

Post #9640030

Oh Hucky !! Izzit a mowse?? Or a tinkley toy? I will wach for the postal fish today and see if he stops here. I'm Sited!! You are so sweet to think of me!

Love and head bumps
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 24, 2013
9:43 AM

Post #9640032

I think it might be MoanDay...unless it swims reelee fast.

I even stuck sumthin in there for that brat!!

Head bumps and tail twirls back
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 24, 2013
10:15 AM

Post #9640062

You don hasta give nuthin to Tao, he steels everthing he wants. He's a raskal
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 24, 2013

Post #9640063

Ohhhh...me 'n Candy be thinkin' that Soukee be gittin' diamints again. Soukee, did Huck have inshurince on yer diamint neklice??

Kitty and Candy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 24, 2013
10:28 AM

Post #9640071

I don no. maybee. I dint. I still gots it, maybee we cood take owt the dimints and make sumpin else. I'll ask mom. dad don no nuffin bout dimints. mom just points and says That One. ha.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 24, 2013
11:09 AM

Post #9640091

Dimints...they iz a gurl thing, fer sher. Boyzes and menz don' no ennyfing 'bout dimints. Mummy sez they iz a gurlz' bestest buddie. Mummy shood no, she gots LOTSA dimints. She even gots holz in her earz wif dimints in 'em. Kin you 'magin gettin' HOLZ punched in YER earz?? I wooden do dat for enny bunches 'a dimints. Candy sez no too. Mummy sez we ain't got no klass...whatebber THAT meens. I 'tink it not bee too komplimenterry. Oh, well, az long az she pets us and kalls us nice katz, we don' kare.

Kitty & Candy

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 24, 2013
12:23 PM

Post #9640138

Diamintz, you want more diamintz, what you think I am ...made of money woman?

I sposze you are worth all the diamintz in the world...

Good thing I am a workin man, supportdin my lovely lady.

You will just haz to wait and see.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 24, 2013
6:02 PM

Post #9640404

Oh Hucky Dear this was the bestest package eber! I love my noo dimints, they are so sparkley an shiney. Is the other coller for cashuwil wear? Or is Tao sposed to ware it..he's a ruffnek and I bet he will pull it off an be grumpy. Iris dint like a coller at all. I'm the onliest one who likes it becaz i no it makes me look good. He thinks hes hansom alreddy. Ha.

And all those toys! Mom sayed we cant hab them all to once an sayed she better not be stepeen on thos plasik balls wif the jingel bells in em. but she will becaz she has berry big feet.

Thank you Hucky, from the bottem of my hart, you are the bestest boyfren anybuddy eber had!! Heres a kiss for you XXXXXXXXX well maybee more than one. heehee...

Love ]

Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 24, 2013
6:37 PM

Post #9640431

See Huck? Do I looks nice?? I think I do! Thank you and be nice to the postal fish becaz they hurryed up and brot it to me!!

Love
Souky

Mom sayed she thinks this picher will make your tail all twirly!!

This message was edited Aug 24, 2013 8:38 PM

Thumbnail by meezersfive

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 24, 2013
6:50 PM

Post #9640448

Ohhhh...Sookee...now me 'n Candy knows what mummy means when she sez we don't have klass...cuz we sees now what you iz and you iz klassy, Sookee-gurl. Me ' Candy is jist katz, you iz a klassy-kat. Mummy sez we iz jist kuntry bumpkins an' you iz pedigreed. But kin we still be frendz wif yew???

Kitty an' Candy

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 24, 2013
7:09 PM

Post #9640464

Oh Souky, I just new that was the one for you! I gots you the blue one...because it matches your eyes...just in case you wants to change your outfitt for the day or sumthing.

They is both safety collars...I asked and made sure!!!

Yeah, Mom said Mamameezer wasn't gonna like them jingle balls...but she said she wasn't taking them out and leavin them here!!!

I am so glad I mades you happy my beautiful sunbeam...I was riting that note in the dark...
and trying to sneak out from Mom...so I am glad I got the addydress rights and ebberything!!!

Your lovin man,
Huck...who's tail is very swishy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 24, 2013
7:47 PM

Post #9640512

Of corse you is my frenz, i's not snobby and I dont has no petygree coz im just a applehed, a tradishunil siameez wich isnt like the show cats that goes to get ribbins and stuff. But is perfek for eye coler and pointses, so i is a puyoor bred but no papers. Mom likes applhed and not show cats cuz they got long pointy faces.

I has lotsa girlfrenz that are regaler cats cuz all cats is speshul. I'm just a little more speshul...teehee...mom sayed I cood go to skool and be in speshul ed. Cuz I dont spell so good.

Good nite Hucky, my speshul fella!!

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 25, 2013
1:54 AM

Post #9640636

Oh, Lordee, Soo-kee...you haz GOTS to git outta da lite when you're wearin' dat dimint koller. It fair blindz my eyz.

Kitty
PS dere Soo-kee...my furz iz blak, an' dat bloo dimint koller wood look reely, reely good on me. Jist to try on, I iz sayin; not too keep.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 25, 2013
5:49 AM

Post #9640694

Well, Kitty, you just come on over and you can try it on.In fack, Huck sent me TWO collers and the other one matchis my eyes and you cood try that on too. In fack, we shood have a dress up tea party so I'll ask the girls on our thred if they wanna come too.

Yor friend
Souky
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 25, 2013
7:01 AM

Post #9640756

Ooo...mebbe yer dimint kollers wood klash wif my i's...my i's iz green. An' your dimint kollers iz bloo. But I will try it ennyway.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 25, 2013
7:27 AM

Post #9640776

No, the diamintz collar is black...and the diamintz are...sparkle Sparkle goes with anything.

AND the blue collar...haz blue and green and yellow and peacock feathers on it.

I saw Huck packin it up, and I knew he was gettin in trubble.

Daisy

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 31, 2013
10:07 AM

Post #9737516

To my darleeen Souky...

Here it is, our hannaversary of New Years and dating...when I first took the
Dog taxi to find my true love and got losted.

I haven't had the best year my darling Souky meezer...and have been in time out
and not using keyboard much.

However, I do love you...miss you...and think of you often my love.

Please, look at the moon tonight...and know I am looking at it too...
and sending you purrs...and tailwraps.

I hope you didn'tloose your new diamintz again.

Smoooches my loving Meezer,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 31, 2013
10:28 AM

Post #9737537

I wont ever lose them Hucky I haf put them in a safe place. Not the kind of safe place ware mom loses stuff.

I has been sic Huck. and mom has to get me speshul meds what she sayed are bleeding her dry watever that is. I think i cot it from the noo kitty. I dont like her much. shes alas prancin aroun and purring and suckin up to MY caretakerss. Hsss. I hope i gets better soon.

Hucky, this is AIT years weve been sending smooches and nibbles an stuff! Can you bleeb it? Some yooman marrejs don last that long. At least were not Catdashians.

Take care, have a sunpuddle snooze and dreem of me. Sending you telepatrick hugs and purrs.
Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 31, 2013
10:42 AM

Post #9737543

I am sorry to heers you has been sick...I have been too. But I don't think medykayshion is
going to help. I am skinny...and gettin in truble lots with fighting. Mom sayz I am crankybutt.

Hard to beleieve itz 8 ears...wow. And I love you as much tooday as I did then...even more.

Your lovin man,
huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 31, 2013
12:32 PM

Post #9737598

Thank you my sweet Huck. You are still the bestest kitty I know.

love
Souky
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 31, 2013
2:26 PM

Post #9737644

Holymoly...all dis mush-meowin' be's wantin' to make me hork a hairball...

Pip

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 31, 2013
3:48 PM

Post #9737689

Yoo iz funee Pip!

Huck if yoo iz skinee an crankee mebbe yore thyroyd is outta wak? I haz medsin for mine.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 31, 2013
4:10 PM

Post #9737702

Ya, my mummy sez I iz jist a barrel of laffs.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 31, 2013
5:13 PM

Post #9737742

Mom sayz it is vetspital time...because I keep mountin Dex (sorry souky) and something aint right. I am skinny...and sleeping a lot. Dad said I need reeee noootered!!!!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 31, 2013
5:17 PM

Post #9737744

Ha Pip. Bet you dont got a fan club. Me and Huck do.

Souky
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 31, 2013
6:05 PM

Post #9737777

No, jist mummy an' daddy. But I iz owld, and I gess I don' need fanz. Well, mummy haz a fanz blowin' on her face when she be in da bed.

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

January 1, 2014
6:36 AM

Post #9737987

I so want to hit LIKE! We need a LIKE button!
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 1, 2014
8:44 AM

Post #9738081

My mummy wants to talk heer, so I will let her.

Pip

May I ask just WHAT is that "like" thing on FB??? What does it prove by clicking on it? As you can tell, I am NOT a FB fan? LOL

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

January 1, 2014
9:55 AM

Post #9738144

They actually also need a hate button. But the like shows you were there and either liked it or hated it. They need a hate button. Which would never be used on this thread!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 1, 2014

Post #9738160

Usually a LIKE button on Facebook...it does two things. One it says "you read that post" and two...it tells them "I want to follow updates" so you will get a notification every time someone leaves a comment.

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

January 1, 2014
12:42 PM

Post #9738243

You said it better Deb.

Now back to the kiddens!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 11, 2014
10:00 AM

Post #9915416

Dear Hucky
has it reeely been so long since we wroted to each other> Mom sayed its been like almost crissymuss since we did. that makes me sad.

an i got sads from heerinb bout izzy belle crossin the bridge too. Did she take all the sox an pot holders an stuff wif her?

I been having good feelers latelly I even played wif Tao but don't tell anybuddy. Mom sprayed my two favorite wooden chairs brite RED an now I dont wanna sit on them. So I took Bonnies spot on the back of the couch. haha '

an mom gots me a new butt warmer. she sayed it was a blue ray sand bar for the tv and I thot we cood take it to the island but she booted me offa it and sayed it ws hers. Reallly. I don;t unnerstand that woman.

Love and ear lilcks to my sweet Huckleberry.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 12, 2014
6:33 PM

Post #9916678

Oh my deear Souky,

We has been locked out of DG for days...and I was soooo happy to see a note from
my one tail-true love ...you.

Yes, has been sad times here. Even my liddelery neece Marla got out and eskaped.
She was out in the wild for THREE weeks!!! MomandDad finalleee caught her in a have-a scary-night trap...and she is back home. Thank hevens because we were going to have an new
Niagaraaa Falls with all moms tears lately.

I been using them island warmers too...they helps soooo much!!!

SO happy to hear from you and eggspecially the ear licks and love...that makes my heart
happier. I still miss Izzy Belle...but don't tell nobody. Axl is a mess big time...

Yours forebber...
Your lovin, tail twirlin Huckleberry

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 13, 2014
8:17 AM

Post #9917077

I want you to know Souky, I almost died this morning.

Is true.

Mom gotted hurt...and breakfast was TWO hours late.

I kood of starved to death. :/ Tells me she can't walk. I will bite her foot and see her move.

Your loving man,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 13, 2014
9:17 AM

Post #9917118

TWO howers? Thats not good. you bedder hope she can wok soon or you will starve for sure. I no she dint trip over the dawg, so how did she hurted herself?

i still haf Bonnies spot on the back of the couch if she trys to come up here i just give her my killer stair.

its nap time.

Love XXXXX Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 13, 2014
11:15 AM

Post #9917188

Souky...I will tells yuou hows she got hurtz...but...don't be eattin nuttin when
you reeds it...

your food will comes out your noze. Mine did. hahahaha

Umm...apparently, mom fell off the tredmills. bwwwahahahahahaha

She was akshually done walkin on it...and stepped backwords...and her foot landed
bassakwards and off balance...and POP...her leg made weerd noize...and so did mom.

Your lovin man Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 13, 2014
6:25 PM

Post #9917405

Like I alwaz says, Huckie, eksersize is danjerous wich is wy I don't do it and mom don't either. Mom selled her eksersickle and her tredmill and says she dont miss them one little bit. She sayed if they made dumbells outa choklit she might lift a few.

Time for another nap.

XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOO

Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 14, 2014
7:30 AM

Post #9917737

Huck, look i took a selfy!

XXXXXXOOOOOO

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 14, 2014
7:11 PM

Post #9918307

Oh Souky, you are beeeuteeeful!!! Wow and you can use a phone with having no tumbs...your better than Mom!!! hahahaha

Wow, your eyes just glow like the moon my Souky Meezer

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 5, 2014
3:04 PM

Post #9933814

Hucky, Dasy Mae sayed they were takin you away somwares, tell me its not so. Now I am worriet bout you. Can you run and hide? I wish I waz there I'd bite them if they did bad stuff to you.

Souky
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 5, 2014
3:26 PM

Post #9933830

I dunno what be goin' on, but it bee soundin' seerius...

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 5, 2014
7:32 PM

Post #9933957

hehehe...him is going for shots...shuuush...don't tell him!!!

Daisy

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 6, 2014
9:05 AM

Post #9934212

Souky I am fine my beuuteeful Meezer...

They snucks us into carriers...I hid in the basement caverns...but Dad found me.

We got shots for rayyybeees...so we shold start foaming at mouth soon. hahaha

Don't worry beautiful meezer...your man was brave and fine.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 6, 2014
10:15 AM

Post #9934292

Ise been shotted more times than I gots toes. I'm glad you were brave. An dey dint chop off nuffin.

Love '
Souky
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 6, 2014
12:45 PM

Post #9934353

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...Soo-Kee...I be tinkin' Mr. Huck haz alreddy gott-ed chopped. Tee-hee...Din' yew say Huck iz a purr-fikt gennleman??? An' we gurl katz all no's what a gennleman reely iz...

Kitty

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 6, 2014
2:19 PM

Post #9934424

I do not appresheehate you womens talkin about my man parts...or lack of.

Sigh

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 16, 2014
10:41 AM

Post #9959475

Dear Huck,
I was so hopefull today Mom took feeeona to the vetspital and I thot she might leave her there but no, she brot her back home again. oh well.

Are you behaving? You were in trubble a lot lately so I hope yor mom dint pack you up and send you to bangadish.

Love, XXXOOOOOOOOOO
Souky, yor one and onlee

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 16, 2014
4:15 PM

Post #9959618

No Souky, I iz a puuurfekt angel as usushally.

Even last nights when mom wasn't feelin wellers...we all helped her feelz better.
She was kitty piled by all us boys...sept for Dexter who sats on her head. hahahaha

I haz been good. Is Feeeeoona Ok...just a cheks up and stuff?

I miss you my buttercup ...tail twirls and noze nuzzles...

Your Lovin man
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 16, 2014
5:18 PM

Post #9959651

Oh shes jus a big sissy baby and her eye had junkyvitus, so mom hadda rush her to the vetspital, blah blah blah. Joke was on her, cuz mom sayed wile were here shoot her up wif rabbits vaccine and bad temper. So she's shotted and gots to get drops in her eye. haha wich she wont like at all.

we all piled on mom today too but she was wellers, it was just cold inna howse and we needed some warms.

She thot she cood excape. Dint work.

Love and nuzzzzles,
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America